The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

Jusr more Democrats using Ron Paul to attack the Republican Party. You're not Ron Paul supporters. You're frauds. Period, end of story.

A15 is definitely not a Paul supporter and never claimed to be.

I voted for him, which is as much support as I'm willing to give any candidate.

We both know you don't support him and would never vote for him so why don't you shut your cock hole and go polish your Romney signs mmkay? :thup:

The OP isn't a Paul supporter either. And that's what i said dipshit. Take the buttplugs out ya ears and listen. And I don't give a rat's cock who you voted for. I wasn't talking to you. So mind your own business next time asshole.

You get even more shrill when a bright light is shined on your phoney persona.

We both know you don't support him and would never vote for him so why don't you shut your cock hole and go polish your Romney signs mmkay? :thup:

The OP isn't a Paul supporter either. And that's what i said dipshit. Take the buttplugs out ya ears and listen. And I don't give a rat's cock who you voted for. I wasn't talking to you. So mind your own business next time asshole.

Whatever fraud. You're still not getting your little Mod badge back. You already pussied that one up. :lol:

Whatever fraud. You're still not getting your little Mod badge back. You already pussied that one up. :lol:

Unable to defend himself in any kind of meaningful manner, Libo continues to cling to the same lame thought that I a) want to be a mod here and b) that it is somehow the motivating factor behind my commenting on his obviously phoney persona.

Yes, he even sucks at rationalization.

Unable to defend himself in any kind of meaningful manner, Libo continues to cling to the same lame thought that I a) want to be a mod here and b) that it is somehow the motivating factor behind my commenting on his obviously phoney persona.

Yes, he even sucks at rationalization.

Ah, there's that pussy snottiness we all came to know & hate. Failing at being a Message Board Mod? Man, must suck to be you. :)

Jusr more Democrats using Ron Paul to attack the Republican Party. You're not Ron Paul supporters. You're frauds. Period, end of story.

Is your position that you're now willing to chew the dingleberries out of Romney's weird drawers? You are a principled party hack.

What a pussified post. Pissant, you were the one who was whining like a baby over the GOP goobers ramming Romney down your throat. So, faux Paulitician, are you now admitting that you're nothing more than a GOP whore?

Is your position that you're now willing to chew the dingleberries out of Romney's weird drawers? You are a principled party hack.

No, it's not. I was talking about the Democrat frauds here who use Ron Paul to attack the Republican Party. They're not Ron Paul supporters. They could care less about him. Their faux outrage over this is disgusting. They stand for the exact opposite of what Ron Paul stands for. I'm just calling em on their Bullshit.

What a pussified post. Pissant, you were the one who was whining like a baby over the GOP goobers ramming Romney down your throat. So, faux Paulitician, are you now admitting that you're nothing more than a GOP whore?

Why do you care? You're a programmed Obamabot. This issue has nothing to do with you or the other Democrat frauds on this thread.

No, it's not. I was talking about the Democrat frauds here who use Ron Paul to attack the Republican Party. They're not Ron Paul supporters. They could care less about him. Their faux outrage over this is disgusting. They stand for the exact opposite of what Ron Paul stands for. I'm just calling em on their Bullshit.

Non Seqiutur. The issue is whether you'll now munch on the dingleberrys of alien underwear because Ron Paul was kicked under the bus. I guess you have no principles.

Pretty much. You would think that someone who presents himself as such a big ron paul supporter would actually support ron paul and be up in arms about stuff like this that the GOP does to suppress him and his support. Instead he tows the party line. It's pathetic.

Non Seqiutur. The issue is whether you'll now munch on the dingleberrys of alien underwear because Ron Paul was kicked under the bus. I guess you have no principles.

I'm no Romney fan. But as usual, it's a lesser of two evils scenario. It is what it is.

Pretty much. You would think that someone who presents himself as such a big ron paul supporter would actually support ron paul and be up in arms about stuff like this that the GOP does to suppress him and his support. Instead he tows the party line. It's pathetic.

I am up in arms dipshit. I have been for a long time. And that's because i'm not a Democrat fraud like you, pretending to be outraged over this. I am an actual Ron Paul supporter.

Last edited:

I am up in arms dipshit. I have been for a long time. And that's because i'm not a Democrat fraud like you, pretending to be outraged over this. I am an actual Ron Paul supporter.

No, you're not. You're as up in arms about it as I am about not being a mod here.

No, you're not. You're as up in arms about it as I am about not being a mod here.

Like i said, you're a fraud. You never voted for Ron Paul, or ever intended to. This issue doesn't concern you. So you can quit pretending you care now. Not buying your Bullshit.

Like i said, you're a fraud. You never voted for Ron Paul, or ever intended to. This issue doesn't concern you. So you can quit pretending you care now. Not buying your Bullshit.

You seem to be confused and projecting a bit. I'm not acting like I care. The GOP can fix their primary elections all they want. It's no hair off my ass. I am just observing that party hacks like yourself don't care when the GOP shuts out Ron Paul and his supporters which is ironic considering their position on voter ID laws. In other words, you're the fraud and I'm mocking you and your fellow Republicans.

I admit though that it does make me feel bad for his real supporters here like Kevin Kennedy and Paulie.

You seem to be confused and projecting a bit. I'm not acting like I care. The GOP can fix their primary elections all they want. It's no hair off my ass. I am just observing that party hacks like yourself don't care when the GOP shuts out Ron Paul and his supporters which is ironic considering their position on voter ID laws. In other words, you're the fraud and I'm mocking you and your fellow Republicans.

I admit though that it does make me feel bad for his real supporters here like Kevin Kennedy and Paulie.

Right, you don't care. Finally some honesty. Progress at last. Now that we've established you don't really care, why don't you kindly piss off? :)

*raises hand*

I'm going to vote for Ron Paul if he's on the ballot.

If he's not... I'll vote for Gary Johnson.

And I also like making fun of republicans. And democrats. Any anyone else that says one thing against a party that doesn't apply it to their own. Which also includes the Libertarian party when I find it.

But you guys seem to have one hell of a back story going on that I just don't get. So... Fuck all of ya. ;)

Right, you don't care. Finally some honesty. Progress at last. Now that we've established you don't really care, why don't you kindly piss off? :)

I'm glad to see we've found some common ground. Neither of us give two shits that the GOP has done everything within it's power to shut out Ron Paul and his supporters.

I'm glad to see we've found some common ground. Neither of us give two shits that the GOP has done everything within it's power to shut out Ron Paul and his supporters.

Speak for yourself tardo.

Speak for yourself tardo.

The guy who had no problem declaring the motivations and feelings of others in this thread suddenly has an issue with someone speaking "for him".

:lmao:

Forum List

Back