The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

A15 is definitely not a Paul supporter and never claimed to be.

I voted for him, which is as much support as I'm willing to give any candidate.

We both know you don't support him and would never vote for him so why don't you shut your cock hole and go polish your Romney signs mmkay? :thup:

The OP isn't a Paul supporter either. And that's what i said dipshit. Take the buttplugs out ya ears and listen. And I don't give a rat's cock who you voted for. I wasn't talking to you. So mind your own business next time asshole.

Is your position that you're now willing to chew the dingleberries out of Romney's weird drawers? You are a principled party hack.

:lol:

I'd rep you for that if I could, but well, you know...

The OP isn't a Paul supporter either. And that's what i said dipshit. Take the buttplugs out ya ears and listen. And I don't give a rat's cock who you voted for. I wasn't talking to you. So mind your own business next time asshole.

Is your position that you're now willing to chew the dingleberries out of Romney's weird drawers? You are a principled party hack.

Pretty much. You would think that someone who presents himself as such a big ron paul supporter would actually support ron paul and be up in arms about stuff like this that the GOP does to suppress him and his support. Instead he tows the party line. It's pathetic.

Almost as much as he toes it. ;)

Pretty much. You would think that someone who presents himself as such a big ron paul supporter would actually support ron paul and be up in arms about stuff like this that the GOP does to suppress him and his support. Instead he tows the party line. It's pathetic.

Almost as much as he toes it. ;)

Yeah, that too.

Anyone that isn't outraged over the fraud perpetrated by the GOP in multiple states to marginalize Dr. Paul is simply part of the problem. When you laughingly gloss over the blatant cheating, badgering and bullying done by the Establishment you simply grant that Establishment the right to marginalize YOU next.

It's disappointing to see how many of you self-serving, self-destructive idiots there are out there. The elites that are pulling all the strings thank you for your short-sightedness.

MORONS!

You're not a Ron Paul supporter. So excuse me if i take your rant as being a bit of faux outrage. Seems to me, you have ulterior motives. Now, if you were a genuine Ron Paul supporter? I would take you seriously.
Jimminey Cricket, are you one stupid idiot, self centered prick! Cheating is unacceptable, even if the outcome satisfies you, because it takes away the voice of the people and shows us that really the elite of the Party PICK who they think should be the candidate, and the voice of the people and their individual vote is worth nil. I'm sorry, but that is just not right. It doesn't matter who the players are that were cheated, it MATTERS THAT THE VOTES of the citizens were discarded like a piece of paper thrown in the trash.

Democracy no longer exists, and CLEARLY THIS is what you want and support.

Grow up, use your God given brain.

And get out of my country while you're at it....we don't need happily cheating people like you.

Care

Has Matt gone to the press?

Yes, I believe Matthew McDonald had been brought to the attention of local news, but it was just passed over it seems? I know the Latimes, and a couple of other places reported on it at the time but as with all things, it seems to have fallen off the radar.

I didn't know about it until a little while ago, Matt hadn't seen Matthew McDonald since he had moved to Belfast until a few weeks ago when in came in to the city to visit my husband at work. And then Matt told me about it in disgust, and then I began to google it to try to find out more....

I just did not pay attention to what was happening in the Republican Primaries because I didn't think it concerned me on who they picked as their candidate. Only after the hubby told me what Matt McDonald had told him, did I know about the cheating that took place....

I'm going to try to reach him in person and see if I can find out more and encourage him to go to or go back to the local news.

I love that Care just started a sentence with "Jimminey Cricket" and end it with "self centered prick".

I, for one, welcome the support of democrats on this because for me it is about corruption and it pervades both parties. If we allow these situations to continue then we have lost the country for good. We have to root it out at the core of each party and make sure it doesn't happen again. I won't roll over anymore.

You get even more shrill when a bright light is shined on your phoney persona.

Whatever fraud. You're still not getting your little Mod badge back. You already pussied that one up. :lol:
and PLEASE EXPLAIN how YOU know all of this about Article 15? According to your info, you only became a member back in October of last year, and Article left the Mod team nearly a year before that....?

who are you? What was your user name before you took this "sock"?

Last edited:
You get even more shrill when a bright light is shined on your phoney persona.

Whatever fraud. You're still not getting your little Mod badge back. You already pussied that one up. :lol:
and PLEASE EXPLAIN how YOU know all of this about Article 15? According to your info, you only became a member back in October of last year, and Article left the Mod team nearly a year before that....?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/libocalypsenow.html

Some here may be wondering why I have taken such a strong stance against Romney recently and apparent support for Obama...even though I just could not stomach voting for him after what the DNC did to Hillary....(another long story)

well, I'm going to tell you why....

It's because the GOP here in Maine Cheated. FLAT OUT CHEATED.
VOTER FRAUD.

Mainers or Mainiacs if you don't like us, are very independent people....they work hard with 2-3 jobs each, and mind their own business kind of people.

My husband is a life long Republican, he has voted in every election since he was 18 years old, local and national, primaries and elections....he's the most honest person I have ever met in my entire life, and I am not saying this because I love him and am married to him....anyone who knows him, knows this about him....he is liked by everyone he meets, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian.....you just can't help but like him...that's how he won me over :D, that and his music and some of the love songs he had written (another long story :) )

The hubby has a young, honest, friend, who used to be an employee of his...he worked with Matt until he got the job he wanted, being a Pastor. His name is Matthew also, Matthew McDonald. I am giving you his name because I want you to do some googling yourself, to read up on the situation here with the Maine Caucus and I certainly have Matthew McDonald's permission to shout what happened here in Maine with the GOP from the rooftops.

Matthew McDonald was elected the head of the Caucus for the GOP Caucus that took place in a small town called Belfast, Maine. Right before the Caucus, he got a phone call from the head of the GOP in Maine, as did ALL OTHER caucus heads for the GOP in Maine, and was told to NOT TO DO A PUBLIC COUNT on the caucus result and to just forward the votes to to the head quarters. Well, Matthew McDonald did not follow the GOP's request to not count the votes in public, and in his district, they counted the votes one by one, out loud in front of the voters and crowd, the vote went something like this.....8 votes for Ron Paul, 7 votes for Santorum, and 5 votes for Romney, then they forwarded them to the headquarters as requested. A few days later he went to the website where the votes were being displayed by district and he saw that they did not have any votes for his town or his county in the tally. He then called the party headquarters and asked why the votes for his small town were not showing...they hymned and hawed, for a bit, but then he asked them to tell him what the votes were that they had on Belfast....and the person came back and said something like 9 votes for Romney, 2 votes for Ron Paul and 5 votes for Santorum.....THEY CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then said to them, NOOOOOOOO, that is not what the vote tally came to....and the Gop person said nastily, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONG?

(she or he felt confident in confronting Matthew McDonald on the vote tally because all the Caucus heads were INSTRUCTED BY THE GOP, TO NOT COUNT THEIR VOTES IN THE PUBLIC)

And he told her, because WE DID A PUBLIC COUNT, our votes were tallied in front of the citizens of the town. She or He about fell over....and could not hang up on him quick enough...

So, the GOP HERE IN MAINE, CHEATED to make Romney the winner...they PLANNED IT ahead of time by instructing the Caucus heads not to do a Public count.

RON PAUL WON MY STATE, NOT ROMNEY. It was set up to cheat, and give the State to Romney.

Then at their state convention in May, the GOP CHEATED AGAIN, and voted on the delegates to send to the national convention and did this WITHOUT A quorum....it was a madhouse and craziness that you would think only happens in movies...keeping the Ron Paul voters from choosing delegates to the electoral collage.....Ron Paul supporters were outraged. And somehow the gop romney supporters are suing for something, and Ron Paul voters are calling BS and a whole mess of things that I truly do not understand????maybe one of you guys who have participated in a Caucus before can make Reason out of this???

And also, the gop called the win for romney in a close race with Ron Paul right up there, before 1 county even voted. They had a pending snow storm and had to put their caucus voting off until later. Of which the GOP apologized for later on, but sheesh...whoopdee doo....

Matthew McDonald is just a kid to me...I think he is in his late 20's....and he's been thrown in to this mess, via his own honesty.

You would think this would have been front page news across this Nation....?

I realize that Maine is a low populated State and we really don't count for much in the overall picture of things but SINCE the gop CHEATED here in Maine, via telling their caucuses not to do a public count so they could CHANGE the republican voter's tallies, YOU KNOW these instruction to not do a public count, ALSO TOOK PLACE in other States.

Here are some links I found on the subject.....

these 2 are Rachel Maddow, i know, i know...ugh rachel maddow
Maddow -On Republican Election Vote Rigging (15-Feb-12)(1-2)(POLITICS IN ACTION series) - YouTube
Maddow -On Republican Election Vote Rigging (15-Feb-12)(2-2)(POLITICS IN ACTION series) - YouTube

Exclusive Report: GOP Chair. Matt McDonald talks to RevPac's Aaron Jones | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Civilians News - Civilians News Media - By the People For the People

Ron Paul supporters fight back as Romney backers allege voter fraud at Maine GOP convention — Politics — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine

State committee votes to keep Maine GOP chairman Charlie Webster in place despite caucus mess — Politics — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine

RP Supporter Chairman of Belfast Maine Caucus Calls State GOP to Confirm Vote Tally, result "not even close" to the actual vote! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of what you may think of Ron Paul, this issue with Romney cheating is something I just can't stomach....it's how I felt when the DNC screwed Hillary. I'm sickened over it.

Honesty is the Best Policy....yes Honesty. And cheating is NOT ACCEPTABLE under ANY circumstance. You all may be able to go on with your lives, while the lies swirl around you....but as human being, who does care for other fellow human beings and the truth....this happening in my home State, has blown my faith in mankind.

I never doubted you would be supporting Obama over Romney due to your support of Obamacare.

I like how you spun it to seem like your support for Obama was now due to republican "shenanigans" though, classic :).

you think it is
LibocalypseNow ?

you think it is
LibocalypseNow ?

I thought it was common board knowledge?

:dunno:

I would have thought real Ron Paul supporters would be outraged by this. It validates what they've claimed all along.

They are. But the OP many others on on this thread are Democrat frauds pretending to be upset about this. They are not Ron Paul supporters. They're just using him as a way to attack the Republican Party. They don't care about him or this issue. They've never voted for the man, and never intend to. Just Obamabots expressing faux outrage. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see we've found some common ground. Neither of us give two shits that the GOP has done everything within it's power to shut out Ron Paul and his supporters.

Speak for yourself tardo.

The guy who had no problem declaring the motivations and feelings of others in this thread suddenly has an issue with someone speaking "for him".

:lmao:

Desperate spin. And btw, you already admitted i was right about your motivations. Forgot about that already dummy? Figures.

Some here may be wondering why I have taken such a strong stance against Romney recently and apparent support for Obama...even though I just could not stomach voting for him after what the DNC did to Hillary....(another long story)

VOTER FRAUD.

Mainers or Mainiacs if you don't like us, are very independent people....they work hard with 2-3 jobs each, and mind their own business kind of people.

My husband is a life long Republican, he has voted in every election since he was 18 years old, local and national, primaries and elections....he's the most honest person I have ever met in my entire life, and I am not saying this because I love him and am married to him....anyone who knows him, knows this about him....he is liked by everyone he meets, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian.....you just can't help but like him...that's how he won me over :D, that and his music and some of the love songs he had written (another long story :) )

The hubby has a young, honest, friend, who used to be an employee of his...he worked with Matt until he got the job he wanted, being a Pastor. His name is Matthew also, Matthew McDonald. I am giving you his name because I want you to do some googling yourself, to read up on the situation here with the Maine Caucus and I certainly have Matthew McDonald's permission to shout what happened here in Maine with the GOP from the rooftops.

Matthew McDonald was elected the head of the Caucus for the GOP Caucus that took place in a small town called Belfast, Maine. Right before the Caucus, he got a phone call from the head of the GOP in Maine, as did ALL OTHER caucus heads for the GOP in Maine, and was told to NOT TO DO A PUBLIC COUNT on the caucus result and to just forward the votes to to the head quarters. Well, Matthew McDonald did not follow the GOP's request to not count the votes in public, and in his district, they counted the votes one by one, out loud in front of the voters and crowd, the vote went something like this.....8 votes for Ron Paul, 7 votes for Santorum, and 5 votes for Romney, then they forwarded them to the headquarters as requested. A few days later he went to the website where the votes were being displayed by district and he saw that they did not have any votes for his town or his county in the tally. He then called the party headquarters and asked why the votes for his small town were not showing...they hymned and hawed, for a bit, but then he asked them to tell him what the votes were that they had on Belfast....and the person came back and said something like 9 votes for Romney, 2 votes for Ron Paul and 5 votes for Santorum.....THEY CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then said to them, NOOOOOOOO, that is not what the vote tally came to....and the Gop person said nastily, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONG?

(she or he felt confident in confronting Matthew McDonald on the vote tally because all the Caucus heads were INSTRUCTED BY THE GOP, TO NOT COUNT THEIR VOTES IN THE PUBLIC)

And he told her, because WE DID A PUBLIC COUNT, our votes were tallied in front of the citizens of the town. She or He about fell over....and could not hang up on him quick enough...

So, the GOP HERE IN MAINE, CHEATED to make Romney the winner...they PLANNED IT ahead of time by instructing the Caucus heads not to do a Public count.

RON PAUL WON MY STATE, NOT ROMNEY. It was set up to cheat, and give the State to Romney.

Then at their state convention in May, the GOP CHEATED AGAIN, and voted on the delegates to send to the national convention and did this WITHOUT A quorum....it was a madhouse and craziness that you would think only happens in movies...keeping the Ron Paul voters from choosing delegates to the electoral collage.....Ron Paul supporters were outraged. And somehow the gop romney supporters are suing for something, and Ron Paul voters are calling BS and a whole mess of things that I truly do not understand????maybe one of you guys who have participated in a Caucus before can make Reason out of this???

And also, the gop called the win for romney in a close race with Ron Paul right up there, before 1 county even voted. They had a pending snow storm and had to put their caucus voting off until later. Of which the GOP apologized for later on, but sheesh...whoopdee doo....

Matthew McDonald is just a kid to me...I think he is in his late 20's....and he's been thrown in to this mess, via his own honesty.

I realize that Maine is a low populated State and we really don't count for much in the overall picture of things but SINCE the gop CHEATED here in Maine, via telling their caucuses not to do a public count so they could CHANGE the republican voter's tallies, YOU KNOW these instruction to not do a public count, ALSO TOOK PLACE in other States.

Maddow -On Republican Election Vote Rigging (15-Feb-12)(1-2)(POLITICS IN ACTION series) - YouTube
Maddow -On Republican Election Vote Rigging (15-Feb-12)(2-2)(POLITICS IN ACTION series) - YouTube

Exclusive Report: GOP Chair. Matt McDonald talks to RevPac's Aaron Jones | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Ron Paul supporters fight back as Romney backers allege voter fraud at Maine GOP convention — Politics — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine

State committee votes to keep Maine GOP chairman Charlie Webster in place despite caucus mess — Politics — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine

RP Supporter Chairman of Belfast Maine Caucus Calls State GOP to Confirm Vote Tally, result "not even close" to the actual vote! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of what you may think of Ron Paul, this issue with Romney cheating is something I just can't stomach....it's how I felt when the DNC screwed Hillary. I'm sickened over it.

Honesty is the Best Policy....yes Honesty. And cheating is NOT ACCEPTABLE under ANY circumstance. You all may be able to go on with your lives, while the lies swirl around you....but as human being, who does care for other fellow human beings and the truth....this happening in my home State, has blown my faith in mankind.

I never doubted you would be supporting Obama over Romney due to your support of Obamacare.

I like how you spun it to seem like your support for Obama was now due to republican "shenanigans" though, classic :).

:lol:

VOTER FRAUD.

Yes PP, my OUTSPOKEN support against romney has come out the last few weeks.

As far as being a liberal, I have never ever denied such, and you know it, don't cha?

How can anyone vote for someone that does not believe or have the same or near the same ideals? I personally, don't think it is possible....

I don't support getting rid of Medicare or Social Security
I don't support giving the wealthiest such as romney even more tax breaks and loopholes.
I don't support Corporations as being people.
I don't support Creationism being taught in school although I am a devout Christian.
I don't support the Rush Limbaughs callin Ms. fluke a slut and a prostitute just because she believes that women should have birth control covered under health insurance.
I don't support not cutting the defense budget.
I don't support the group of people that call ALL OF THE POOR, lazy son of bitches....while lifting up as though Gods the wealthiest.
I don't support most of what the right wingers want to do to this country, so how could I possible support a person that does not have even some of the same ideals as myself, in an election?

I wouldn't expect you to do such.

Truth is truth PP....and the truth is, that all the lies being told about Obama crashing this economy and all of our Ills being ALL his fault that the wingers are parroting, are simply not the truth....but hey, politics is politics and scummy.

His main weakness is not knowing how to work with people that hate him, and despise him to the very core of his soul...Clinton was great at it and knew how to fight fire with fire, and was able to accomplish things that were on his own agenda by doing such...Obama, not so much.

Forum List

Back