The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Answer this: What is the biggest medical bill you have ever received and could you just sit down and write a check for it?

If not, sit down and STFU.

Answer this: did you sit down and write a check for your house? Your car? Your entire college education?

No, you didn't, you fuck'n ignorant mooching buffoon. You took out a loan and you made payments. Stop trying to get everything for free you fuck'n parasite lazy piece of shit.

Now sit down and shut the fuck up before I own you again...

:dance:

Ok, using your deep financial and budgeting knowledge. Can you break down what a payment plan would look like for $500,000 in medical bills. How much would be paid back per month and how many months would it take?

And you're not exaggerating either. I have posted on here already that my late spouse's total bill to the insurer, Empire Blue, was $1,300,000.00 (no typo) over 3 years. I still have every statement for every charge.

The reason the bill was so high is the obvious: Hospitals and doctors have to over-charge to cover the cost of uncollected fees from the millions of people who can't afford health insurance and just go to the ER...for everything.

Rottweiler is so stupid I'm surprised it can breathe and type at the same time.

Last edited:
Answer this: What is the biggest medical bill you have ever received and could you just sit down and write a check for it?

If not, sit down and STFU.

Answer this: did you sit down and write a check for your house? Your car? Your entire college education?

No, you didn't, you fuck'n ignorant mooching buffoon. You took out a loan and you made payments. Stop trying to get everything for free you fuck'n parasite lazy piece of shit.

Ok, using your deep financial and budgeting knowledge. Can you break down what a payment plan would look like for $500,000 in medical bills. How much would be paid back per month and how many months would it take?

First of all, who incurs a $500,000 medical bill? A bit of a drama queen, are we? :lol: My wife has given birth in a hospital on multiple occasions now and ALL of the bills combined didn't reach even $100,000. I watched my father go through triple-bypass surgery on multiple occasions and his bills plus that of my wife's combined don't equal $500,000. :lmao:

Come on drama queen, keeping making up completely unrealistic scenarios in a sad and weak attempt to justify your desire to live off of your fellow citizens.

Second, to answer your question of "how much per month" the answer is "as much as they can afford". See how simple that is?

Everyone who can afford it should pay for it. Glad we agree. It's about time you actually promoted some personal responsibility.

The government mooch wants to talk about "personal responsibiity" now? :lmao:

And what about the other people?

We all pitch in and help subsidize the premiums for those who truly can't afford it.

What's your plan for the other people?

I bet anything that the puppy here also claims to be a good Christian.

Everyone who can afford it should pay for it. Glad we agree. It's about time you actually promoted some personal responsibility.

We all pitch in and help subsidize the premiums for those who truly can't afford it.

First - who decides if a person can "afford it"? You? :lmao:

Sorry chief, I've seen too many of you welfare queens spend lavishly on frivilous items like Blackberry's and iPad's and then expect others to provide your critical needs like food and healthcare.

Second - how the fuck is it my problem if they are too lazy to get a job and handle their business properly? If you want to "subsidize" it - you do it you cheap, selfish, lazy bastard. You only "care" about other people when your spending MY money. The rest of the time, you're selfish ass could care less.

First of all, who incurs a $500,000 medical bill? A bit of a drama queen, are we? :lol: My wife has given birth in a hospital on multiple occasions now and ALL of the bills combined didn't reach even $100,000. I watched my father go through triple-bypass surgery on multiple occasions and his bills plus that of my wife's combined don't equal $500,000. :lmao:

Come on drama queen, keeping making up completely unrealistic scenarios in a sad and weak attempt to justify your desire to live off of your fellow citizens.

Second, to answer your question of "how much per month" the answer is "as much as they can afford". See how simple that is?

And your wife was probably in the hospital for all of one or two days, too, right?

So your father had triple-bypass on multiple occasions? Really? Excuse me, but you're lying your ass off now.

I knew you were clueless, but thanks for confirming. How much do you think cancer treatment costs? Do you have any clue how much in-patient hospital stay costs for any amount of time? Do you know how much chemo or radiation treatment costs? Obviously not.

$500,000 is on the low side of what any serious illness will cost. But I'll tell you what, break down a payment plan for just $100,000 in medical bills. I knocked off 80% to try and cut you a break. Give it a shot. How many months do you think a hospital is willing to stretch payments over? Let's hear an actual answer this time genius.

For the first time in your life, you're right! Congrats! I absolutely am a good Christian.

Now, tell me again where in the bible Jesus says that government - by the use of force - will implement communism to take money from one and give it to those in "need"? I seem to have missed that part of the bible - can you cite it for me? :lol:

First - who decides if a person can "afford it"? You? :lmao:

Sorry chief, I've seen too many of you welfare queens spend lavishly on frivilous items like Blackberry's and iPad's and then expect others to provide your critical needs like food and healthcare.

Second - how the fuck is it my problem if they are too lazy to get a job and handle their business properly? If you want to "subsidize" it - you do it you cheap, selfish, lazy bastard. You only "care" about other people when your spending MY money. The rest of the time, you're selfish ass could care less.

So, again you didn't actually answer what your plan is for the other people. I answered and you did not. Why is that?

Maybe because you called me selfish and lazy, while trying to justify why you don't want to help those in need. Hypocrite much?

Things like this aren't supposed to happen in a Free Sociery..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bS0RdZChdpE]Fox News' Beckel: WH Called Me After Suggesting Obamacare Delay - YouTube[/ame]

For the first time in your life, you're right! Congrats! I absolutely am a good Christian.

Now, tell me again where in the bible Jesus says that government - by the use of force - will implement communism to take money from one and give it to those in "need"? I seem to have missed that part of the bible - can you cite it for me? :lol:

Which part of the bible says, "Fuck them, I got mine"

First of all, who incurs a $500,000 medical bill?

I can't believe someone would actually ask such a stupid question. Wait...I can. You.

The plan for other people should not include someone else being forced to pay their bills. Particularly when that payment is made involuntarily. Particularly when the person forced to pay the bills of another aren't consulted as to how much they can afford to kick in.

The plan for other people should not include someone else being forced to pay their bills. Particularly when that payment is made involuntarily. Particularly when the person forced to pay the bills of another aren't consulted as to how much they can afford to kick in.

1391852_525540430871788_2090989765_n_zps54a59680.jpg

Remember when you claimed your shitty business shut down because of Obamacare?

The dog grooming service where you had 1 employee. Yeah, I laugh about that still too.

I knew you were clueless, but thanks for confirming. How much do you think cancer treatment costs? Do you have any clue how much in-patient hospital stay costs for any amount of time? Do you know how much chemo or radiation treatment costs? Obviously not.

$500,000 is on the low side of what any serious illness will cost. But I'll tell you what, break down a payment plan for just $100,000 in medical bills. I knocked off 80% to try and cut you a break. Give it a shot. How many months do you think a hospital is willing to stretch payments over? Let's hear an actual answer this time genius.

He won't. He's way out of his depth now and knows it.

My late spouse's bills for the first seven weeks of chemo came to $85,000 alone. That was just the oncologist and infusions. There's hospital visits, lab costs, MRI and PET scans, pathology and radiology, blood work, OTC meds and Rx meds, so we were well into $150,000 after the first couple of months.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back