The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

0-2_zpsa0ad429c.jpg

Desperation is so unbecoming. That's why I stick to facts.

The plan for other people should not include someone else being forced to pay their bills. Particularly when that payment is made involuntarily. Particularly when the person forced to pay the bills of another aren't consulted as to how much they can afford to kick in.

Remember when you claimed your shitty business shut down because of Obamacare?

The dog grooming service where you had 1 employee. Yeah, I laugh about that still too.

That's what Rott does, groom dogs? LMAO!!!!

First of all, who incurs a $500,000 medical bill? A bit of a drama queen, are we? :lol: My wife has given birth in a hospital on multiple occasions now and ALL of the bills combined didn't reach even $100,000. I watched my father go through triple-bypass surgery on multiple occasions and his bills plus that of my wife's combined don't equal $500,000. :lmao:

Come on drama queen, keeping making up completely unrealistic scenarios in a sad and weak attempt to justify your desire to live off of your fellow citizens.

Second, to answer your question of "how much per month" the answer is "as much as they can afford". See how simple that is?

I knew you were clueless, but thanks for confirming. How much do you think cancer treatment costs? Do you have any clue how much in-patient hospital stay costs for any amount of time? Do you know how much chemo or radiation treatment costs? Obviously not.

$500,000 is on the low side of what any serious illness will cost. But I'll tell you what, break down a payment plan for just $100,000 in medical bills. I knocked off 80% to try and cut you a break. Give it a shot. How many months do you think a hospital is willing to stretch payments over? Let's hear an actual answer this time genius.

He won't. He's way out of his depth now and knows it.

My late spouse's bills for the first seven weeks of chemo came to $85,000 alone. That was just the oncologist. There's hospital visits, lab costs, MRI and PET scans, pathology and radiology, blood work, OTC meds and Rx meds, so we were well into $150,000 after the first couple of months.

You're totally right. He's obviously in way over his head on this topic.

I too lost my wife to cancer(Leukemia). So I know what months and months of treatment and in and our of multiple hospitals will cost. We had the best insurance policy we could possibly get and I still received a bill after my wife passed for $187,000 for treatment that exceeded the insurance coverage cap. Never mind the random $10-$20k bills I received for months after that. This is all WITH having insurance and very good insurance.

The plan for other people should not include someone else being forced to pay their bills. Particularly when that payment is made involuntarily. Particularly when the person forced to pay the bills of another aren't consulted as to how much they can afford to kick in.

The dog grooming service where you had 1 employee. Yeah, I laugh about that still too.

No, that was KatznDogz claimed to do. No clue about Rott, but I'd be willing to bet he's gainfully unemployed.

Ok, using your deep financial and budgeting knowledge. Can you break down what a payment plan would look like for $500,000 in medical bills. How much would be paid back per month and how many months would it take?

First of all, who incurs a $500,000 medical bill? A bit of a drama queen, are we? :lol: My wife has given birth in a hospital on multiple occasions now and ALL of the bills combined didn't reach even $100,000. I watched my father go through triple-bypass surgery on multiple occasions and his bills plus that of my wife's combined don't equal $500,000. :lmao:

Come on drama queen, keeping making up completely unrealistic scenarios in a sad and weak attempt to justify your desire to live off of your fellow citizens.

Second, to answer your question of "how much per month" the answer is "as much as they can afford". See how simple that is?

I knew you were clueless, but thanks for confirming. How much do you think cancer treatment costs? Do you have any clue how much in-patient hospital stay costs for any amount of time? Do you know how much chemo or radiation treatment costs? Obviously not.

$500,000 is on the low side of what any serious illness will cost. But I'll tell you what, break down a payment plan for just $100,000 in medical bills. I knocked off 80% to try and cut you a break. Give it a shot. How many months do you think a hospital is willing to stretch payments over? Let's hear an actual answer this time genius.

So major heart surgery is not a "serious illness" in your mind, you fuck'n drama queen? Really? :cuckoo:

Giving birth is not a serious medical procedure in your mind, you fuck'n drama queen? Really? :cuckoo:

All of those things COMBINED didn't even begin to reach $500,000. In fact, it didn't even reach $250,000 combined you fuck'n drama queen. God Almighty... :eusa_doh:

And I gave you an actual answer. I gave you a serious answer. And I will give it again: AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AFFORD. What is so difficult about that for you? If someone's income is $2,800 per month, you obviously cannot stick them with an $8,000 per month bill, genius. You look at their finances, and you create a plan where they pay what they can afford per month.

Oh how quick your "personal responsibility" speech has gone out the door, eh there parasite? Just admit you want to live off of your fellow citizen as a parasite and we can move on. Just admit you're too lazy to be a big boy and take responsibility for yourself.

I bet anything that the puppy here also claims to be a good Christian.

For the first time in your life, you're right! Congrats! I absolutely am a good Christian.

Now, tell me again where in the bible Jesus says that government - by the use of force - will implement communism to take money from one and give it to those in "need"? I seem to have missed that part of the bible - can you cite it for me? :lol:

Which part of the bible says, "Fuck them, I got mine"

It doesn't - it says we should help of our own FREE will. Not at the gun of a government.

You've already proven you are completely ignorant of your own government. Are you going to prove your also ignorant of the bible now? Jesus would be appalled at the government holding a gun to our head (literally - if you don't pay your taxes, eventually a man with a gun will show up at your door to take you into custody) and stealing money by force to waste 85% and give the remaining 15% to someone who actually needs it.

So major heart surgery is not a "serious illness" in your mind, you fuck'n drama queen? Really? :cuckoo:

Giving birth is not a serious medical procedure in your mind, you fuck'n drama queen? Really? :cuckoo:

All of those things COMBINED didn't even begin to reach $500,000. In fact, it didn't even reach $250,000 combined you fuck'n drama queen. God Almighty... :eusa_doh:

And I gave you an actual answer. I gave you a serious answer. And I will give it again: AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AFFORD. What is so difficult about that for you? If someone's income is $2,800 per month, you obviously cannot stick them with an $8,000 per month bill, genius. You look at their finances, and you create a plan where they pay what they can afford per month.

Oh how quick your "personal responsibility" speech has gone out the door, eh there parasite? Just admit you want to live off of your fellow citizen as a parasite and we can move on. Just admit you're too lazy to be a big boy and take responsibility for yourself.

Someone making $50k year. How much should they pay towards that bill?

You wont provide the numbers either because you can't do basic math, OR you know how unrealistic your suggestion of a payment plan is.

You've lost....again.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Once again stupid, you go off half-cocked without having a fuck'n clue what you're talking about. Read the thread again stupid - he wasn't replying to me. My God are you one seriously stupid mother fucker. How...freaking...embarrassing for you [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION].

By the way, I find it hilarious that a government parasite like you who frets about his government cheese being taken away during the "shutdown" would mock the profession of any business owner. He owned his own business like I own you in the USMB threads. How amazing that you would mock an entrepreneur when you needed the government to help pay for your trailer park lot.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It is sad that this has to happen.

It's also sad that the GOP has convinced people of "death panels", "losing freedom" and all the other hysterical nonsense that you sheep believe, that have actually made you think you hate a law that is a Republican idea.

So yeah, it's sad that a campaign needs to be waged to combat such blatant misinformation.

And it is ironic that the GOP didn't have to say or do anything. All they had to do is wait and watch. The crash you hear will be ObamaCare coming to an end.

You wont provide the numbers either because you can't do basic math, OR you know how unrealistic your suggestion of a payment plan is.

You've lost....again.

Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.

They have no viable option for either the for-profit insurance system or mandated insurance. None.
But when a catastrophic illness visits their house, they will quickly change their mind.

Rottwad the pooch pincher was simply lying about his father having MULTIPLE triple-bypasses.

So they resort to bullshit because they have no answers.

But the Canadians sure seem to be happy with their universal health care. I would gladly pay more taxes to have that, which is a federally FUNDED system, not managed.

Rottwad et al. thinks that private corporations should profit from their health or lack thereof.

Last edited:

You've lost....again.

Dude - I've completely owned you. There are many variables and all you give is ONE of many and expect a number. This is how stupid you are.

Do houses have payment plans? Do automobiles have payment plans? Do dentists have payment plans?!?! So why is this any different?!?!

Do you see what an ignorant buffoon you are? You've been humiliated here son. You're just paralyzed with fear that someone will actually make you pay your own way through life instead of sitting on your ass in your trailer park typing nonsense on USMB like "hey, this scenario has 37 variables, but I'm going to give you ONE and expect an answer" :eusa_doh:

You've lost....again.

Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.

They have no viable option for either the for-profit insurance system or mandated insurance. None.
But when a catastrophic illness visits their house, they will quickly change their mind.

Rottwad the pooch pincher was simply lying about his father having MULTIPLE triple-bypasses.

So they resort to bullshit because they have no answers.

But the Canadians sure seem to be happy with their universal health care. I would gladly pay more taxes to have that, which is a federally FUNDED system, not managed.

Rottwad et al. thinks that private corporations should profit from their health or lack thereof.

This is simply unbelievable. The little bitch [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION] has been so throughly defeated (and owned) by me that he has to pretend like something he knows is 100% true is not true.

What's next chief - my wife never gave birth either? :lmao:

It is so comical watching your paralyzing fear at the thought that this solution is going to catch on and you will be expected to be a big boy once in your miserable life and pay your own way.

You've lost....again.

Dude - I've completely owned you. There are many variables and all you give is ONE of many and expect a number. This is how stupid you are.

Do houses have payment plans? Do automobiles have payment plans? Do dentists have payment plans?!?! So why is this any different?!?!

Do you see what an ignorant buffoon you are? You've been humiliated here son. You're just paralyzed with fear that someone will actually make you pay your own way through life instead of sitting on your ass in your trailer park typing nonsense on USMB like "hey, this scenario has 37 variables, but I'm going to give you ONE and expect an answer" :eusa_doh:

Another post where you refuse to lay out a basic payment plan. It's not a difficult request, yet you refuse to answer. Your excuses are lame and your viewpoint has been exposed as selfish and flawed.

Then move to Canada you crying little bitch. Or Cuba. Or Vietnam. There are plenty of places where you can mooch off of other people like you dream of doing. If Canada is so great - go there. Get the fuck out of our country you anti-American communist little bitch.

By the way, if Canadians are soooo "happy" with their healthcare system, how come the flock to America for their life-saving surgeries because they have to wait a minimum of 4 months for life or death surgeries? How come their freaking PM flew to Florida for his heart surgery?!?! How many more lies do you have up your sleave asshat?

Canadian premier defends U.S. surgery - UPI.com

You've lost....again.

Another post where you refuse to lay out a basic payment plan. It's not a difficult request, yet you refuse to answer. Your excuses are lame and your viewpoint has been exposed as selfish and flawed.

I can't post a payment plan with 1/37th of the information required to create the plan stupid... :eusa_doh:

Why can't you answer [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION]? Too stupid?

Hey [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION] and [MENTION=41423]NoTeaPartyPleez[/MENTION]

Do people write a check for a $500,000 home or do they make payments?

Game. Set. Match. You lost, bitches...

:dance:

You've lost....again.

What are you talking about asshat? I've been waiting for 40 posts now for you to answer why Obama and the Dumbocrats fine cadillac healthcare plans in Obamacare when they claim that Obamacare is to create quality, affordable healthcare (which is exactly what a cadillac healthcare plan is).

I'll tell you what [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION], when you answer my question (which I asked first and a long time ago), I'll answer yours. Until then, well, you continue to embarrass yourself by exposing your ignorance.

Forum List

Back