The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Ahahaha!!!! I asked a straight forward, simple question and you know the answer buries you as a liar, so you avoided it and gave a stupid ass, snarky, nonsensical response. Thank you for proving we are right and you're a lying propagandist.

Game. Set. Match.

:dance:

Yup, you're the winner alright! Good for you. Pat yourself on the back.

And as your prize, I get to subsidize your mooching ass for your healthcare needs when you insist on not having health insurance. You're welcome moocher.

Uh - excuse me - you're the moron's who created the mooching system. I do not believe you should ever subsidize me or anyone else. Want to try again [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION]?

By the way, the reality is quite the opposite. I had the ultimate cadillac healthcare plan. Key word *had*. Thanks to Obamacare, I lost that because Obama - in his profound ignorance - penalized cadillac healthcare plans in Obamacare while claiming the point of the bill was to provide "quality, affordable healthcare" :bang3:

I've got $1,000 right here and now that says you're too willfully ignorant to explain why Obama and the Dumbocrats did that.

Oh, you're the moocher alright. You insist on not having insurance which is what makes you a moocher. Again...you're welcome. Good thing I'm willing to pay for insurance and cover moochers such as you.

By the way, it is drop-down-on-the-floor-rolling hilarious that you didn't even understand this is true when you posted it.

You're absolutely correct - if Obama mandated my oxygen intake (and don't think for a moment he won't either now that Obamacare stipulates that the government gets to control your healthcare), that would be a major loss of my freedom. If I don't want to breathe in oxygen, who the fuck is the federal government to tell me otherwise?

That's the problem with you ignorant Dumbocrats. You don't realize that the federal government answers to me. I do not answer to the federal government. You were born believing you're a slave and you're happy to continue playing the serf in exchange for your pathetic government table scraps.

Hahahahaahahahahah. I had to quote this so you can't try and delete this in the future.

Fuck, you people are pure comedy gold.

Why would I delete something that is accurate and exposes you for the willfully ignorant serf that you are? :cuckoo:

Tell me...what would you like to breathe instead of oxygen?

Yup, you're the winner alright! Good for you. Pat yourself on the back.

And as your prize, I get to subsidize your mooching ass for your healthcare needs when you insist on not having health insurance. You're welcome moocher.

Uh - excuse me - you're the moron's who created the mooching system. I do not believe you should ever subsidize me or anyone else. Want to try again [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION]?

By the way, the reality is quite the opposite. I had the ultimate cadillac healthcare plan. Key word *had*. Thanks to Obamacare, I lost that because Obama - in his profound ignorance - penalized cadillac healthcare plans in Obamacare while claiming the point of the bill was to provide "quality, affordable healthcare" :bang3:

I've got $1,000 right here and now that says you're too willfully ignorant to explain why Obama and the Dumbocrats did that.

Oh, you're the moocher alright. You insist on not having insurance which is what makes you a moocher. Again...you're welcome. Good thing I'm willing to pay for insurance and cover moochers such as you.

So to be clear, you are acknowledging you are too ignorant to explain why Obama and the Dumbocrats penalized having the best healthcare imaginable in the ACA?

Would you like me to explain it to you? Believe me, it will be a HUGE eye opener for you. Just remember though, ignorance is bliss.

So to be clear, you are acknowledging you are too ignorant to explain why Obama and the Dumbocrats penalized having the best healthcare imaginable in the ACA?

Would you like me to explain it to you? Believe me, it will be a HUGE eye opener for you. Just remember though, ignorance is bliss.

And just so we're clear. You're ok with not having insurance and being a hypocrite all at the same time.

Yes, the evidence is mounting that Obamacare is catastrophic failure.

So what are we going to do with this evidence?

1) Work with Republicans and Democrats to get this repealed.

or

2) Use it to mock Democrats, put them on the defensive and get their egos involved so that they become totally unwilling to even acknowledge any failure and get absolutely nothing repealed.

We really cannot do both, because we need a bipartisan effort to get this repealed. If you want to use this to attack Democrats and the left, then what you're telling me is you don't really care about getting it repealed, just using it as a weapon.

It may be a very natural desire to want to rub their faces in it. But what use is it if we are stuck with this piece of crap law?

Hahahahaahahahahah. I had to quote this so you can't try and delete this in the future.

Fuck, you people are pure comedy gold.

Why would I delete something that is accurate and exposes you for the willfully ignorant serf that you are? :cuckoo:

I would like to breathe whatever I choose to believe because I'm a free man and the federal government has zero authority to tell me what to breathe.

Like a typical Dumbocrat serf, you focus on your own absurd hypothetical instead of the point - which is that the federal government answers to me, I don't answer to the federal government. :bang3:

But not you! No sir - you are a goooood little obedient slave. I'm amazed you trade your freedom for such pitiful little government table scraps. But I guess that's what you parasites do. Mooch off of others, no matter how pitiful the table scraps are.

Yes, the evidence is mounting that Obamacare is catastrophic failure.

So what are we going to do with this evidence?

1) Work with Republicans and Democrats to get this repealed.

or

2) Use it to mock Democrats, put them on the defensive and get their egos involved so that they become totally unwilling to even acknowledge any failure and get absolutely nothing repealed.

We really cannot do both, because we need a bipartisan effort to get this repealed. If you want to use this to attack Democrats and the left, then what you're telling me is you don't really care about getting it repealed, just using it as a weapon.

It may be a very natural desire to want to rub their faces in it. But what use is it if we are stuck with this piece of crap law?

Avatar, I genuinely like you (I do). But you're absurd "zen-like" approach to the problem is as ignorant and juvenile as the Dumbocrats.

They have unequivocally proven that you cannot work with them. They are not willing to abide by the Constitution. They are not willing to recognize my rights. They are not willing to work. They are not willing to accept personal responsibility.

And I am not willing to give in to communism. I won't even accept a little communism. We've done that for over 100 years now and what we've received in exchange is a massive erosion to our rights, a shit-hole of an economy, and $17 trillion in debt to myself, my children, and my grandchildren.

Zen away all you like brother. But I prefer dealing in reality. And the reality is you have to hit the world in the face with a sledgehammer of FACTS and TRUTH. And you have to keep doing it. Over and over and over. Until the end of time. And even then it will be an uphill battle because it's easier for people like RDD to be a lazy parasite who lives off of government than to take personal responsibility.

I would like to breathe whatever I choose to believe because I'm a free man and the federal government has zero authority to tell me what to breathe.

Like a typical Dumbocrat serf, you focus on your own absurd hypothetical instead of the point - which is that the federal government answers to me, I don't answer to the federal government. :bang3:

But not you! No sir - you are a goooood little obedient slave. I'm amazed you trade your freedom for such pitiful little government table scraps. But I guess that's what you parasites do. Mooch off of others, no matter how pitiful the table scraps are.

So since you won't do what the federal government tells you do to. Do you pay taxes?

And just so we're clear. You're ok with not having insurance and being a hypocrite all at the same time.

No [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION] - I'm ok with not having insurance and not getting treatment unless you pay for it yourself. I'm assuming you can't handle more than one concept at a time?

Now, back to the real question at hand - would you like me to explain why Obama and the Dumbocrats penalized having quality health insurance? I imagine your stalling here as you desperately search the internet looking for answer so you can look "smart"? :lol:

No [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION] - I'm ok with not having insurance and not getting treatment unless you pay for it yourself. I'm assuming you can't handle more than one concept at a time?

Now, back to the real question at hand - would you like me to explain why Obama and the Dumbocrats penalized having quality health insurance? I imagine your stalling here as you desperately search the internet looking for answer so you can look "smart"? :lol:

So how do you plan on paying for your medical bills, since you don't have insurance when you have a heart attack/diagnosed with cancer?

So since you won't do what the federal government tells you do to. Do you pay taxes?

They are Constitutionally justified in imposing taxes. Imagine that concept - the federal government adhering to the highest law in the land! :eek:

(Careful RDD... be very careful here. I can feel your heart race as your pea-brain thinks "gotcha! Obamacare is a 'tax' right"). Well, I'm giving you fair warning (because I feel sorry for you) that if you try that, you will be humiliated. There is something about our federal government that you don't know (well, actually, there are a LOT of things you don't know - but something specifically related to taxes). Better look it up before you speak son... :)

So how do you plan on paying for your medical bills, since you don't have insurance when you have a heart attack/diagnosed with cancer?

First of all, I have health insurance genius (since it is mandated now, I have to, or have you not been paying attention?).

Second, I would write a check in your scenario.

Third, if someone did not have the financial means, their inability to pay today is no indication of their inability to pay tomorrow. So you put them on a payment plan instead of giving them handouts and freebies, stupid. And no matter how long it takes or how many years, they are forced to keep making payments until it is all paid off.

But no, moochers like you just look for excuses to get government table scraps.

They are Constitutionally justified in imposing taxes. Imagine that concept - the federal government adhering to the highest law in the land! :eek:

(Careful RDD... be very careful here. I can feel your heart race as your pea-brain thinks "gotcha! Obamacare is a 'tax' right"). Well, I'm giving you fair warning (because I feel sorry for you) that if you try that, you will be humiliated. There is something about our federal government that you don't know (well, actually, there are a LOT of things you don't know - but something specifically related to taxes). Better look it up before you speak son... :)

So then you follow only what is in the constitution, right?

Is breathing oxygen in the constitution? Nope...so why do you do it every second of every single day?

It's doing what it is designed to do.. collapse the health care insurance industry so that people will call on the government to implement a fix which will ultimately be a gubmint run, single payer system that will also fail.. it's only a matter of when and how many people die in the process.

First of all, I have health insurance genius (since it is mandated now, I have to, or have you not been paying attention?).

Second, I would write a check in your scenario.

Third, if someone did not have the financial means, their inability to pay today is no indication of their inability to pay tomorrow. So you put them on a payment plan instead of giving them handouts and freebies, stupid. And no matter how long it takes or how many years, they are forced to keep making payments until it is all paid off.

But no, moochers like you just look for excuses to get government table scraps.

Oh, you DO have insurance? I thought you don't do something just because the government tells you to. Why did you bend to the will of the government this time and purchase insurance? I thought you weren't going to be bullied by the government? What happened?

Like most blacks, obozo can't actually DO anything. He's never had a real job, let alone an executive job. He has a great speaking voice, but no practical skill - can't even add up a column of numbers. He got obozocare passed and thought "there, we did that". He doesn't understand that implementing the law is where the work really is.

Obozo is the dumbest president in history.

It's doing what it is designed to do.. collapse the health care insurance industry so that people will call on the government to implement a fix which will ultimately be a gubmint run, single payer system that will also fail.. it's only a matter of when and how many people die in the process.

What's an example of a successful healthcare system that is totally free of government involvement? Give me one and we'll discuss.

Like most blacks, obozo can't actually DO anything. He's never had a real job, let alone an executive job. He has a great speaking voice, but no practical skill - can't even add up a column of numbers. He got obozocare passed and thought "there, we did that". He doesn't understand that implementing the law is where the work really is.

Are you just jealous because a black guy has achieved more with his life than you ever will? Doesn't say much for you does it?...I mean, since "a blacK" is more successful than you.

I think we could have done without that... kinda nullifies your message which without the racial component, I actually agree with.

The 'idea' of the ACA isn't bad.

I even agree with its intentions. I am sick and I am tired and disgusted with paying for people who refuse, for one reason or another, to buy Health Insurance.

The 'idea' is a good one.

But here's the problem..... It's dimocraps doing it.

And I'm not kidding.... dimocraps are stupid.

It's like the Faculty at Harvard sitting around talking about how unfair something is -- Health Insurance for example, and then suddenly finding themselves in charge of it.

No clue. None. Zero.

These people have no idea what they're doing. None at all.

They are educated idiots. Can't do a goddam thing, any of them.

And they've pissed off the Business Community so badly that they won't help, Republicans who have the expertise to do things have been shit on and literally shut out and the rest of the Country has been lied to.

Remember the story in here the other day about a Teacher who made a mistake on a Student's paper (or spelling) but wouldn't change his/her mind and it cost the Student?

Arrogance. Pure arrogance.

That's what you're seeing here, folks. Pure arrogance.

They won't listen to anybody, they won't accept opinions for others, they refused input from people who KNOW what they're talking about.....

And this is the result.... A Clusterfuck. A "Charlie-Foxtrot" as we used to say in the Army.

It isn't that it's a bad idea, it's that it is being handled by idiots.

Which ALL dimocraps are.

If they weren't idiots, they wouldn't be dimocraps.

Just the way of the world

And for that reason and the others I listed, dimocraps should never be in charge of ANYTHING.

Not saying they should be silenced or not listened to -- I'm saying that putting them in charge of ANYTHING is a big mistake.

Shit, even the rapist had the sense to FILL his cabinet with people from the Private Business Sector.

the Stuttering Clusterfuck fills his with eggheads from academia and campaign fund raisers. (The top five people at the DoJ were bundlers for his campaigns)

I still don't know if he has hired the first Businessman :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back