The Gaystapo is at it again

And that's where you are indeed wrong. You do exactly what pro-heteros do, avoid confrontation and just ask for them to not get in their face about what they do, ala prance down Main St. simulating sex acts in front of children.

Ever been to a Madri Gras? All sorts of "pro-Hetero" people simulating sex acts.

View attachment 281366

Think of the Children. What else you got.

That isn't right either. So simulating sex acts in public in front of children being wrong still stands.

As for refusing service, who is doing that? The ONLY denial I am aware of came from gay activists seeking out businesses that would not be a part of a gay wedding.

Exactly my point. You guys seek to refuse service you provide to others. If you all followed the bible, you'd have to refuse service to just about everyone.

Really? Can you quote where? I'm wondering if you can, since you reference it. Tell me where it says I should refuse service to someone.

Got any "straights only" water fountains or bathrooms to complain about?

No need to. The very fact you seek to deny people service at public accommodations is the problem. 50 years ago, the Segregationists made the same argument...
Nope, not denying anyone service. Gay people can buy anything they want to. Some people just don't want to be forced into celebrating a gay "wedding", and you have no cause to hate them, you know, just because they're different from you. You would want to be consistent after all.

That isn't right either. So simulating sex acts in public in front of children being wrong still stands.

Okay, but why do you want to single out the gays for doing it. HEre's the thing, any parent who brings their kids to a pride parade or a Madri Gras, it's kind of on them if the kid sees something mom has to explain later.

Really? Can you quote where? I'm wondering if you can, since you reference it. Tell me where it says I should refuse service to someone.

You side is fighting to be able to refuse service to gay folks on religious grounds.

Nope, not denying anyone service. Gay people can buy anything they want to. Some people just don't want to be forced into celebrating a gay "wedding", and you have no cause to hate them, you know, just because they're different from you. You would want to be consistent after all.

Reality check.. wedding providers aren't celebrating weddings. They are there to do a job, and they could care less about the wedding. They could care less about these total strangers getting drunk and doing the Chicken Dance and all knowing this will last about a year.

This is about a few bigots hating on gays and using religion as an excuse. In 20 years, all the Churches will be marrying gay people and denying they had anything to do with the homophobia. Kind of like they all deny their role in segregation now.

Okay, but why do you want to single out the gays for doing it. HEre's the thing, any parent who brings their kids to a pride parade or a Madri Gras, it's kind of on them if the kid sees something mom has to explain later.
I didn't single out homosexuals for doing it. Face it, you don't have a complaint there.

You side is fighting to be able to refuse service to gay folks on religious grounds.
Not so fast, Skippy. You said it, back it up. My belief, you have no idea and just the it out there because you assume it.

Reality check.. wedding providers aren't celebrating weddings. They are there to do a job, and they could care less about the wedding. They could care less about these total strangers getting drunk and doing the Chicken Dance and all knowing this will last about a year.

This is about a few bigots hating on gays and using religion as an excuse. In 20 years, all the Churches will be marrying gay people and denying they had anything to do with the homophobia. Kind of like they all deny their role in segregation now.

Nope, this is about your inability to accept other people who have differing opinions who harm no one and your irrational hatred for them.

I didn't single out homosexuals for doing it. Face it, you don't have a complaint there.

Um, yeah, you guys did. This is one of your tiresome complaints, about how roudy pride parades are, when straights engage in the same behavior with a sufficient amount of hormones and alcohol.

Not so fast, Skippy. You said it, back it up. My belief, you have no idea and just the it out there because you assume it.

My view on Homophobes... blast them all, let God sort them out.

Um, yeah, you guys did. This is one of your tiresome complaints, about how roudy pride parades are, when straights engage in the same behavior with a sufficient amount of hormones and alcohol.

My view on Homophobes... blast them all, let God sort them out.

Two things: one, I'm talking about me. I said I didn't single out homosexuals and I didn't. I don't care what other people do, you don't get to use that very wide brush you love to swing around. Two, you said something about the Bible you claim to know but don't want to back it up.

Face it, you're a bigot.

Two things: one, I'm talking about me. I said I didn't single out homosexuals and I didn't. I don't care what other people do, you don't get to use that very wide brush you love to swing around. Two, you said something about the Bible you claim to know but don't want to back it up.

Face it, you're a bigot.

Again, guy, you are either for human rights for gays, or you are against them. Period. Which is it?

Face it, you're a bigot.

Again, guy, you are either for human rights for gays, or you are against them. Period. Which is it?

Everyone deserves respect and everyone should have the same rights as spelled out in our Constitution. You know, the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Who could be against that?

Now, you're either for human rights for those who hold differing opinions or you are against them. Period. Which is it?

Either way you look at it, you're still a bigot.

Everyone deserves respect and everyone should have the same rights as spelled out in our Constitution. You know, the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Who could be against that?

Now, you're either for human rights for those who hold differing opinions or you are against them. Period. Which is it?

No, calling out racism or homophobia is not being a bigot. Just because you hide your bigotry behind "Jesus" doesn't fly, either.

No, calling out racism or homophobia is not being a bigot. Just because you hide your bigotry behind "Jesus" doesn't fly, either.

Hating because someone has a different opinion, however, is. And you show hate.

This Republican administration is in the courts right now trying to take workplace protections for gays away from them. Because Republicans hate gays so much. They hate gays more than blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims all put together.

Imagine living your life knowing that if the people you work with found out you were gay you could be fired at any time.

That’s what Republicans want for gay people.

That’s how much Republicans hate and despise gay people.

They can’t kill them so they try to ruin their lives.

Welcome to the “less than diverse“ Republican party.

This is why Republicans use names like gaystapo to attack and malign gay people. It’s not enough that republicans ruin their lives. Republicans want them to suffer. Because their hate is just seething from them towards gay people. And towards other minorities, but not quite as strong.

Just please stop using the Christian faith to mask your personal hatred. You are humiliating the entire faith by your actions. If you want to express hate, name your denomination first. Do not drag either Jesus or the Christian faith into it.

Just please stop using the Christian faith to mask your personal hatred. You are humiliating the entire faith by your actions. If you want to express hate, name your denomination first. Do not drag either Jesus or the Christian faith into it.
If they don’t use the Christian faith to hide behind, what else could they use? The Muslim faith?

That’s the entire foundation for the Republican party’s lawsuit in the Supreme Court to take away workplace protections from gay people.

If they don’t use the Christian faith to hide behind, what else could they use? The Muslim faith?

That’s the entire foundation for the Republican party’s lawsuit in the Supreme Court to take away workplace protections from gay people.

To make an argument before the Supreme Court that consists entirely of an opinion by a religious sect that is unapologetically out to attack another group of innocent Americans (or anyone else, for that matter, is absolutely frightening.

Last edited:

Just please stop defining everything that disagrees with you or that you don't want to hear as "hate", and then trying to preach to people about "real" Christianity as defined by someone who simultaneously drips disdain for religion, as though anyone in the world cares about your approval, anyway.

You could, of course, quote something I wrote that expresses hate.

You could, of course, quote something I wrote that expresses hate.

I didn't think so.

Just please stop defining everything that disagrees with you or that you don't want to hear as "hate", and then trying to preach to people about "real" Christianity as defined by someone who simultaneously drips disdain for religion, as though anyone in the world cares about your approval, anyway.
It is "hate" when you go outside your group and start attacking other people and their rights. If you go around trying to interfere with people who are just minding their own business, hate must have a lot to do with it.

It is "hate" when you go outside your group and start attacking other people and their rights. If you go around trying to interfere with people who are just minding their own business, hate must have a lot to do with it.

Glad to hear you recognize that your behavior and that of your fellow leftist useful idiots is hatred. Now stop doing it.

Forum List

Back