The Gaystapo is at it again

The Gaystapo made a fatal mistake when they came after our children. They killed their own, then decided they wanted to control how ours were raised.
In fact, this craze reminds me of the horrific history of eugenics and lobotomies, which were celebrated as the height of “progressive” science and medicine at the time. The inventor of the lobotomy received a Nobel Prize, and many Nobel laureates supported eugenics.

I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, and think that they can mandate who is President just because they say so.

It is NOT bullying to say that Trump lost the election, and that you will have no credibility whatsoever in life as long as you say otherwise. It is not bullying to speak the truth.
like this democrat truth....I never had sex with that woman Miss Lewinsky.....old billy boy

I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, and think that they can mandate who is President just because they say so.

It is NOT bullying to say that Trump lost the election, and that you will have no credibility whatsoever in life as long as you say otherwise. It is not bullying to speak the truth.
/——-/ Hows abouts this election denier?

So right wingers are the ones who arrange transgender story hours?
No it’s you morons who never shut the fuck up about transgendered people regardless of what they are actually doing. You think you’re clever and witty when you say “what is a woman?!” over and over again. It’s so fucking stupid. It’s the one political topic you feel intellectually superior on so you milk it beyond dry. It gets to be pathetic, frankly.

The right didn’t spend 5 years rioting, burning entire cities to the ground, violently assaulting anyone in a red hat, and seditiously overthrowing actual US governments - replacing them with “Autonomous Zones” - all because they lost a clean and fair election.

That was the left, sweetie.

But your confusion is understandable, considering you’re a Canadian.

Forum List

Back