The future with a digital dollar

Dad....can I have fifty bucks to get a hair cut please? Sure son.....lemme...uh...just.....there! I just transferred fifty to your card! Of course what dad doesn't realize is that this is now a permanent record and the son if he is of age may be liable for taxes on that gift. Sound a bit outlandish? It's not.....this is what you will be facing with a digital dollar. Want to buy nasty magazine? I'm not saying that you should...but if you do that information will be stored in the big data banks kept by the government; Where you bought it, how much you paid and so on. Voted wrong in the last election? Don't be surprised if your card doesn't work in some places....see this is about control not about money. Though admittedly it will eliminate all non taxed money transactions that should be taxable. How are we gong to deal with this kind of scrutiny?? Spent 200 bucks plus tip at a local restaurant? What did you buy? Somebody knows now.....oh and that tip? That's taxable too!

JO

Million man Tree of Liberty March on DC

Dad....can I have fifty bucks to get a hair cut please? Sure son.....lemme...uh...just.....there! I just transferred fifty to your card! Of course what dad doesn't realize is that this is now a permanent record and the son if he is of age may be liable for taxes on that gift. Sound a bit outlandish? It's not.....this is what you will be facing with a digital dollar. Want to buy nasty magazine? I'm not saying that you should...but if you do that information will be stored in the big data banks kept by the government; Where you bought it, how much you paid and so on. Voted wrong in the last election? Don't be surprised if your card doesn't work in some places....see this is about control not about money. Though admittedly it will eliminate all non taxed money transactions that should be taxable. How are we gong to deal with this kind of scrutiny?? Spent 200 bucks plus tip at a local restaurant? What did you buy? Somebody knows now.....oh and that tip? That's taxable too!

JO

Of course what dad doesn't realize is that this is now a permanent record and the son if he is of age may be liable for taxes on that gift.

Gift taxes are charged to the giver.

Of course what dad doesn't realize is that this is now a permanent record and the son if he is of age may be liable for taxes on that gift.

Gift taxes are charged to the giver.

yep and it has to be over 16 grand per person before you have to pay taxes on it

The U.S. dollar will be represented as tokens and settled through simulated central bank reserves on a shared multi-entity distributed ledger. The pilot will be conducted in a test environment and will use a technology provided by SETL and Digital Asset.

The list of participants in the pilot program includes BNY Mellon, Citi, HSBC, Mastercard, PNC Bank, TD Bank, Truist, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo. Global payments provider Swift is also participating in the effort, along with the New York Innovation Center (NYIC), part of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Biden has given his blessing to destroy the dollar and just announced his loyalty to the New World Order.
Trump is the only one they fear will stop them. Let him.

Their goal by 2030. Need to pay your property taxes? No tokens for you. You move to government housing. Need to register your car? No tokens for you. No gas for you. No cigarettes for you, no beer for you, very little food, if any, for you. Behind on your injections? No tokens. Don't want chipped? No tokens.

1701145070092.jpeg

Their goal by 2030. Need to pay your property taxes? No tokens for you. You move to government housing. Need to register your car? No tokens for you. No gas for you. No cigarettes for you, no beer for you, very little food, if any, for you. Behind on your injections? No tokens. Don't want chipped? No tokens.

View attachment 864979

th

JO

Yeah,
I'm not a fan of this.
And where I get it...only about 2% of cash is physical currency and the rest is electronic...it's the centralized control of the money supply that is the problem.

China currently has this in place (Except in Taiwan) and a person needs "social credit " in order to be able to spend their money.

And what this still does not address is the bartering. This is the problem that causes most of the problems on the world stage. It's not banks and cash...they use swaps or bartering. Illegal Russian oil and diamonds for a few thousand microprocessors (which are strictly verboten) are not recorded in any banking system anywhere. But this is what they somehow are going to stop.

And yes, the control can reach out to every one of us on an individual level. (AI can even predict who is going to be guilty before they are)

Forum List

Back