The future of deeds of witches?

What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation

that is sort of what the fairy tale is, not the witch dying but the victims putting the witch to death to free themselves and live happily ever after - somewhat the same as when freeing oneself from an abusive parent, a terrible burden is lifted from their life ... so in a sense the witchery is real.

- not many fairytales if any exist about becoming free after the coerced death of an angel. as there is an opposite and distinct physical reasoning for there not being such a tale to be written.

so witches like satan may not exist but witchery does.

What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation

that is sort of what the fairy tale is, not the witch dying but the victims putting the witch to death to free themselves and live happily ever after - somewhat the same as when freeing oneself from an abusive parent, a terrible burden is lifted from their life ... so in a sense the witchery is real.

- not many fairytales if any exist about becoming free after the coerced death of an angel. as there is an opposite and distinct physical reasoning for there not being such a tale to be written.

so witches like satan may not exist but witchery does.

Not witchery, just evil

I think curse is relative. If you are slow in the head, then it works against you easily. If you are smart and don't believe in it, then it works against you a lot less. But can you be smarter than the smartest curses?

Is any person however smart immune to being hypnotized, even if they think that they cannot be hypnotized or do not believe in hypnosis?

I'm sure that you have seen people under hypnosis doing some very strange things with a word from the hypnotist and then having absolutely no awareness about the strangeness of their behavior while they are under nor any memory of it after they awakened..

Is it any wonder that the Nachash, those who practiced divination and the magical arts, were feared and seen as possessing supernatural powers?

Last summer one of my long lost cousins paid a visit. She lives in deepest, darkest West Virginia and belongs to a Fundamentalist church there. I asked about her oldest daughter who had just graduated high school.

My cousin, a very proud mother, told us that she was accepted for missionary work in Africa for her church.

"Wonderful!" I said "Is she going to build hospitals or schools or drill water wells?"

"No" she answered "The part of Africa she is working in has the most concentrated population of witches and sorcerers and she is going to help get rid of them!"

"I beg your pardon. Did you say witches and sorcerers?" I asked with incredulity.

"Yes. They set up a tent as a safe zone and witches are forbidden. Then she will preach the Gospel and try to avert the influence of witch craft."

Of all the actual problems facing Africa, this cockamamie church is most concerned with fables and folklore and superstition. What a waste of resources.

Last summer one of my long lost cousins paid a visit. She lives in deepest, darkest West Virginia and belongs to a Fundamentalist church there. I asked about her oldest daughter who had just graduated high school.

My cousin, a very proud mother, told us that she was accepted for missionary work in Africa for her church.

"Wonderful!" I said "Is she going to build hospitals or schools or drill water wells?"

"No" she answered "The part of Africa she is working in has the most concentrated population of witches and sorcerers and she is going to help get rid of them!"

"I beg your pardon. Did you say witches and sorcerers?" I asked with incredulity.

"Yes. They set up a tent as a safe zone and witches are forbidden. Then she will preach the Gospel and try to avert the influence of witch craft."

Of all the actual problems facing Africa, this cockamamie church is most concerned with fables and folklore and superstition. What a waste of resources.

Unbelievable! Lol.

Hypnotism doesn't even work on everyone. Some people are more vulnerable to "suggestion" and manipulation than others.
It works on almost every child under the age of puberty.

How do you know?
It is widely published, and even such classics as Freud have observed it. It correlates with susceptibility to environmental events, and children are the easiest to put into high attention mode. The younger the child, the easier it is.

Hypnotism doesn't even work on everyone. Some people are more vulnerable to "suggestion" and manipulation than others.

How do you know?
It is widely published, and even such classics as Freud have observed it. It correlates with susceptibility to environmental events, and children are the easiest to put into high attention mode. The younger the child, the easier it is.

As far as I'm aware, children are just the opposite and have a very poor attention span. Lol.

How do you know?

Is your "friend" who was "cursed" or "hypnotized" by this alleged witch a child? How old are you?

But let's not concentrate on any well known witch of real life. It is witch craft itself that is in question here, and how it is broken by killing the witch. This is interesting.

Stop smoking crack. You are promoting the idea of killing women you think are witches?

I think there is something wrong with you.

I've never been hypnotized.

How could you possibly know? Were you never a child?

I'm quite sure. Lol. Don't be silly.

Nothing silly about it.

you spent your entire childhood being systematically brainwashed in a church. Don't you remember?

The fact that you left the religion of your birth yet as an adult you are still incapable of making the obvious connection between the story of the taking serpent in the garden of Eden and the exact same lie promoted by the church that shows that you are still under its effect.

No such thing as talking serpents and curses,,,,, yeah right.

Last edited:

Nothing silly about it.

you spent your entire childhood being systematically brainwashed in a church. Don't you remember?

The fact that you left the religion of your birth yet as an adult you are still incapable of making the obvious connection between the story of the taking serpent in the garden of Eden and the exact same lie promoted by the church that shows that you are still under its effect.

says the Serpent

Nothing silly about it.

says the Serpent

Ahem.

I'm not someone who claims that the law is obsolete and anyone can defy the command of God that prohibits idolatry, worship a human being, and they will not die but instead will receive eternal life.

Are you?

You are not an authority, so I will leave my comments at that.

Last edited:

Nothing silly about it.

My parents were not very religious people. My mother was brought up Catholic but had abandoned the church and it's teachings as early as I can remember. Lol.

I'm pretty sure both of my parents believed in the existence of a god, but they were not actively practicing any particular religion. I rarely went to any church services, outside of special occasions.

Forum List

Back