The future of deeds of witches?

Without a quote I can't even guess who she was talking about -- could be anybody. I'm assuming it refers to the OP. That would make sense.

Perfectly expressed. :thup:

And, I suspect, completely over the OP's head.

30,000 feet over head
Okay, this is interesting. Who are the Wicca? And I can imagine that harm would rebound, but why do the others still do it? Do they think they can get away with it? But more importantly, does this mean that the harm disappears when they are killed?

Wiccans used to be accused of "witchcraft" and devil worship, but they simply have a deep understanding of nature to help other. They believe in a goddess, or mother nature, instead of a male figure. Rituals are part of the theurgy to draw energy from each other or from nature/mother earth.

Wiccan rede, a philosophy/creed, is more or less "do what you want, but harm none"

There are dark witches, but most are just want to bes playing at magic but not truly understanding.
More humanist than truly harmful.

There is no such thing as witches. They are human beings with no "supernatural" abilities. So some guy falls for an attractive woman and claims she "cast a spell on him." Bullshit. Lol.

Wiccans were the wise women that understood how to invoke nature to heal or benefit others.
They are not riding broom sticks through the sky, casting curses or worshiping the devil.

"Invoke" nature, meaning what exactly?

Doing what?
Well, I thought it was obvious that I am very good with the touchy freely feels of individuals. I can cure their emotional problems, usually quickly. For example my classmate was impotent, then I found this girl and her gf and paid them 150 euros to beat him up good. Ever since the two girls executed my therapy, he never complains about his impotence any more. I am good in psychology. Aren't I?

No. Perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist too. Not to mention, I don't believe any of your ridiculous stories. Stop being a troll. Don't you have something better to do?
So much for looking for the truth in this lying world.

There is no such thing as witches. Human beings do not possess supernatural abilities. That is a lie and a myth . . . unless you are weak in the mind. Then you can be manipulated easily.
Humans may not possess it, but they can maneuver things and people into it, causing problems. This thread is about the reversal of such problems, or whether that is possible.

No, they can't. They can play "mind games" though. Lol.

Maybe your mom never told you, but there is no such thing as "real" witches. Lol. Bitches, yes. Witches, no.
But my friend had this very beautiful gf who said she was a witch and then she cast a spell on him. Which made him sick. Now that she moved back to Russia, and maybe killed by the Maffia, will he be restored, or stay sick forever?

spells, rituals and symbols are more psychological that "magic". They represent powers of well being and healing, like touching some crystals that are "in tune" with you.
Science and medicine are magic but without the "dramatics". Sometimes people need the smoke and mirrors to believe in the science can help them. They want to see the statue cry blood. They want the miracles.

Think of it like cooking with a flair or juggling bottles by a bar tender.
A little magic works like sugar to make the medicine go down.

There is a magic that some can draw energy into their hand to heal or relieve pain for a time.
There is magic in smiling and distracting a child being treated or getting an injection.
There is magic in songs that invoke a strong good or calming feeling.
There is magic in a sun set.
There is magic in an infants clutching finger.
There is magic in love.

Some seek meditation and a feeling of nirvana. Some pray for a feeling of peace. Everyone has their methods and rituals. Everyone has a bit of magic.

Maybe your mom never told you, but there is no such thing as "real" witches. Lol. Bitches, yes. Witches, no.
But my friend had this very beautiful gf who said she was a witch and then she cast a spell on him. Which made him sick. Now that she moved back to Russia, and maybe killed by the Maffia, will he be restored, or stay sick forever?

spells, rituals and symbols are more psychological that "magic". They represent powers of well being and healing, like touching some crystals that are "in tune" with you.
Science and medicine are magic but without the "dramatics". Sometimes people need the smoke and mirrors to believe in the science can help them. They want to see the statue cry blood. They want the miracles.

There is a magic that some can draw energy into their hand to heal or relieve pain for a time.
There is magic in smiling and distracting a child being treated or getting an injection.
There is magic in love.

Some seek meditation and a feeling of nirvana. Some pray for a feeling of peace. Everyone has their methods and rituals. Everyone has a bit of magic.

I don't think that's the kind of "magic" the poster is talking about. Lol. He is ASKING how to reverse a "curse" basically.

There is magic in love.

I don't think that's the kind of "magic" the poster is talking about. Lol. He is ASKING how to reverse a "curse" basically.

In his mind. If you believe in curses, you create your own tragedies our of fear.
That is what religion does when misused. People belief in sin and going to hell, because of someone words, they are "cursed" because they are told so.

Witches are usually in fairy tales, but there are plenty of practicing witches in real life too, sacrificing and killing various things. Ritual murder being a prominent crime statistic worldwide. It can be debated whether or not they move evil powers with the practice, but it is physically evident, both in ordinary life and in courts of law, that their practices are evil. Knowing this, and considering their evil results, why does every witch story erase all the evil deeds of a witch when a witch dies, restoring all victims to normal? What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation .... And in every story ....

Brudder!!

You need to get a new lining for your aluminum hat!

There is magic in love.

In his mind. If you believe in curses, you create your own tragedies our of fear.
That is what religion does when misused. People belief in sin and going to hell, because of someone words, they are "cursed" because they are told so.

Not necessarily.

The Bible speaks of curses;., The Flying Scroll,

"This he told me is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name and it shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all." Zechariah 5:1-4

Here it shows that the bible itself is a curse written with words that have double meanings and is intentionally designed to remove from the land a certain type of person.

And then there's this;

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15

This "sword" is identified as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

Jesus said he came to bring a sword, the same Jesus who said, take this cup of wine and drink it, this is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

One does not have to believe in a curse for it to have an effect. Just look at the history of the church and how every nation that drank of the cup that Jesus sent through the nations went completely nuts. Every nation Including Israel who bases their legal codes on misinterpretations of the double meanings of the written words used in the Bible is similarly cursed whatever anyone believes or doesn't believe.

Many people who drink of that cup of Jesus blood vomit and go mad to this day and still think that they have been saved. You see it all the time. How can anyone not believe in curses?

The good news is that one fine day, there will no longer be any curse. Rev. 22:3

Imagine how much better life on earth will be for everyone on earth if everyone who lies or steals in the name of the Lord just stopped their lying and stealing?

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, bring me three fresh ostrich eggs, three goose eggs, three peacock eggs, three hairs from the witch and three thousand dollars and I'll remove the curse..........:laugh2:

There is magic in love.

Not necessarily.

"This he told me is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name and it shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all." Zechariah 5:1-4

Here it shows that the bible itself is a curse written with words that have double meanings and is intentionally designed to remove from the land a certain type of person.

And then there's this;

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15

Jesus said he came to bring a sword, the same Jesus who said, take this cup of wine and drink it, this is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

One does not have to believe in a curse for it to have an effect. Just look at the history of the church and how every nation that drank of the cup that Jesus sent through the nations went completely nuts. Every nation Including Israel who bases their legal codes on misinterpretations of the double meanings of the written words used in the Bible is similarly cursed whatever anyone believes or doesn't believe.

Many people who drink of that cup of Jesus blood vomit and go mad to this day and still think that they have been saved. You see it all the time. How can anyone not believe in curses?

The good news is that one fine day, there will no longer be any curse. Rev. 22:3

Imagine how much better life on earth will be for everyone on earth if everyone who lies or steals in the name of the Lord just stopped their lying and stealing?

Fear mongering

If you don't believe n curses, they have not power over you.

I think curse is relative. If you are slow in the head, then it works against you easily. If you are smart and don't believe in it, then it works against you a lot less. But can you be smarter than the smartest curses?

There is magic in love.

Not necessarily.

And then there's this;

Fear mongering

If you don't believe n curses, they have not power over you.

Fear mongering? I don't think so. History is history.

Try to have a rational discussion with someone who worships a three in one mangod about the law that prohibits idolatry and even if you don't believe in curses and they don't believe in any curse because they think they are saved they remain under some sort of spell that prevents them from perceiving the addled condition of their mind, the absurdity of what they profess to believe, or how degrading such a practice is much less doing anything about it.

When ancient people saw the power over others that those who used mind control and hypnotism they believed in curses because they saw with their own eyes some mysterious power at work that affected people sometimes for life.

You may not believe in curses or that they only have power over those who believe in curses but you already know that one person can dominate the mind of another through what was once called the magical arts.

To this day people are waiting for Jesus to float down from the sky while those who are telling them to look up are picking their pockets.

I know its not magic and if they are not under a spell or a curse what would you call it?

Maybe you can begin to see what the subject of demonic possession is really about?

Manipulation is all it is. :D

If that's all it is it should be easy to unmanipulate the victim who isn't even consciously aware that they have been manipulated.

After being around here for a while it seems clear that people only get more obstinate and set in their unfortunate situation of trying to live life without out having the sense to seek proof of the truth for what they have been manipulated into swallowing, hook, line and sinker..

Last edited:
I have been told that to curse a person's children to his or her face with a powerful curse will always have a continuing and psychological effect.

Forum List

Back