The future of deeds of witches?

Okay, what I am trying to say is, why are all the fairy tales written such, that the victims of witches get restored upon the death of the witch? Is this because this is what happens in real life too? Or happened in the past when witches were more easily prominent? What does this aspect of fairy tales mean?

It means that when you remove a person who uses mind control, what the ancients called sorcery, from a position of leadership over any sized flock of subjugated people the spell is broken.

Its why the church urges parishioners to attend mass at least once a week if not more. Why do you think some people are compelled to get down on their hands and knees five times a day?

Any longer away from the source of the spell and another dose of their poisoned potion and it looses its power to keep them in captivity in a very deep sleep while still being able to function as obedient slaves..
You are confusing praising Jesus Christ with witches.
praising Jesus Christ

Idolatry, worshiping a man who claimed he was a god

Last edited:
Witches are usually in fairy tales, but there are plenty of practicing witches in real life too, sacrificing and killing various things. Ritual murder being a prominent crime statistic worldwide. It can be debated whether or not they move evil powers with the practice, but it is physically evident, both in ordinary life and in courts of law, that their practices are evil. Knowing this, and considering their evil results, why does every witch story erase all the evil deeds of a witch when a witch dies, restoring all victims to normal? What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation .... And in every story ....
All you are telling is snippets of stories. Have you some real witch stories to share so maybe we can figure out what the heck you are talking about?
some real witch stories

:uhoh3:
You have no cogent response so you send in a blue head with twirling eyes. Thank you, guno.
how should one respond to superstitious asshatery

Okay, what I am trying to say is, why are all the fairy tales written such, that the victims of witches get restored upon the death of the witch? Is this because this is what happens in real life too? Or happened in the past when witches were more easily prominent? What does this aspect of fairy tales mean?

It means that when you remove a person who uses mind control, what the ancients called sorcery, from a position of leadership over any sized flock of subjugated people the spell is broken.

Its why the church urges parishioners to attend mass at least once a week if not more. Why do you think some people are compelled to get down on their hands and knees five times a day?

Any longer away from the source of the spell and another dose of their poisoned potion and it looses its power to keep them in captivity in a very deep sleep while still being able to function as obedient slaves..
You are confusing praising Jesus Christ with witches.

Oh yeah, you are right. Pardon me.

Anyone who would set aside the divine commands and teach others to do the same would qualify as a bonafide devil, according to the fairy tale that is.
Wow. You took the OP's witch fairy tale and twisted it into your own church hating "bonafide" devil. Interesting.

Witches are usually in fairy tales, but there are plenty of practicing witches in real life too, sacrificing and killing various things. Ritual murder being a prominent crime statistic worldwide. It can be debated whether or not they move evil powers with the practice, but it is physically evident, both in ordinary life and in courts of law, that their practices are evil. Knowing this, and considering their evil results, why does every witch story erase all the evil deeds of a witch when a witch dies, restoring all victims to normal? What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation .... And in every story ....
All you are telling is snippets of stories. Have you some real witch stories to share so maybe we can figure out what the heck you are talking about?
some real witch stories

:uhoh3:
You have no cogent response so you send in a blue head with twirling eyes. Thank you, guno.
how should one respond to superstitious asshatery
It's OK, guno. We all know you only have one note to play.

But let's not concentrate on any well known witch of real life. It is witch craft itself that is in question here, and how it is broken by killing the witch. This is interesting.

Last edited:
Okay, here is a real witch too, Christine O'Donnell, republican candidate. Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alrighty. Thanks for the mind ****, anotherlife. Nice meeting you.
No, in politics you must make your opponents disappear. Plus she had open debates about her witchcraft. Are you ready to dismiss it this fast? That is not important though. Witchcraft can happen. The OP question is still valid, even then.

Last edited:
Okay, here is a real witch too, Christine O'Donnell, republican candidate. Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No, in politics you must make your opponents disappear. Plus she had open debates about her witchcraft. Are you ready to dismiss it this fast? That is not important though. Witchcraft can happen. The OP question is still valid, even then.
Nice try. You didn't flesh out your premise when first asked. Now you've changed it.

Nice try. You didn't flesh out your premise when first asked. Now you've changed it.
Well, the readers wanted a real witch and she is one. That is not the question of the OP though, but witchcraft itself as it relates to an individual witchcraft's end. But to speculate about that is probably not what the readers care about, so ....

Wicca use nature. Harm is not part of their practice or it rebounds on them three fold.

That's it. Yet another wackadoodle on ignore.

USMB is becoming a moron magnet.

Grimm brothers were nationalists retelling stories of historical events that were gruesome in nature but not supernatural. It was simply presented in a supernatural context. That's it.

th

why does every witch story erase all the evil deeds of a witch when a witch dies, restoring all victims to normal?

how about when they just decide to find somewhere else to live, is there hope for the victim to be restored to normal ... concerned victims would like to know.

Then point your walker towards the door.

Find a different threat or make your own.

Without a quote I can't even guess who she was talking about -- could be anybody. I'm assuming it refers to the OP. That would make sense.

Wicca use nature. Harm is not part of their practice or it rebounds on them three fold.

Perfectly expressed. :thup:

And, I suspect, completely over the OP's head.

Without a quote I can't even guess who she was talking about -- could be anybody. I'm assuming it refers to the OP. That would make sense.

30,000 feet over head

30,000 feet over head
Okay, this is interesting. Who are the Wicca? And I can imagine that harm would rebound, but why do the others still do it? Do they think they can get away with it? But more importantly, does this mean that the harm disappears when they are killed?

30,000 feet over head
Okay, this is interesting. Who are the Wicca? And I can imagine that harm would rebound, but why do the others still do it? Do they think they can get away with it? But more importantly, does this mean that the harm disappears when they are killed?

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you even talking about here? :dunno:

What "others", doing what? Where?
And why are you so hung up on "killing"?

Forum List

Back