God is afraid

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
Think about all the evil that goes on here on this planet. If God feels any anger or hatred towards it he is in danger of falling down the vibrations and being sucked into it. The same goes for all the entities that exist in a higher vibrations. God and his people are SCARED of this happening. Fear in itself will make you fall.

Is it like national meth day? Wtf is goin on around here?

I am telling you that something is in the damn water!

The nutters drank the bong water instead of inhaling the bud!

I am going to have to rethink about if I am insane anymore because some on here are making my asinine comments look like sane responses...

God who? What's their last name? Have they been in a reality show?
Maybe you got one of them virtual reality eyewear games ...

Think about all the evil that goes on here on this planet. If God feels any anger or hatred towards it he is in danger of falling down the vibrations and being sucked into it. The same goes for all the entities that exist in a higher vibrations. God and his people are SCARED of this happening. Fear in itself will make you fall.

Yaweh just said that you are a douchebag and should stop jerking off to Rachel Maddow.

God is not God if he is fearful.
The victory is already His.
His ways and time are not ours.

Last edited:

You worry too much.......God is a nice guy
He is the type of guy you would like to sit down and have a beer with

You can tell with some people, they just arent goin to heaven. Its just obvious.
---
A psychologist can tell ... those that think they are going to heaven are delusional, not unlike the believers who expect to see 72 virgins after blowing themselves up.

You can tell with some people, they just arent goin to heaven. Its just obvious.
---
A psychologist can tell ... those that think they are going to heaven are delusional, not unlike the believers who expect to see 72 virgins after blowing themselves up.
Never understood the Muslim infatuation with virgins
Virgins suck at sex
One or two maybe but the other 70, I'd like to get some mind blowing sex out of it

After all....I did blow myself up

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
---
Never understood the Muslim infatuation with virgins
Virgins suck at sex
One or two maybe but the other 70, I'd like to get some mind blowing sex out of it
After all....I did blow myself up
---
Indeed, mind-blowing is more fun than blowing up!
However, religion is perverted; sex is not suppose to be fun?

---

well you must just believe we live and die
I think it's that or Christianity myself

---
well you must just believe we live and die
I think it's that or Christianity myself
---
Indeed, individual & cultural beliefs differ!
Mine are individual beliefs, based mostly on rational/conscious personal experiences and info from trusted sources (science & philosophers who i think make most sense).

From what i have observed in my lifetime, incl higher education & travel to 30+ countries in 6 continents ...
YES, we live & die ... and then most our ancestors live & die, etc.
Our behaviors are motivated by learned beliefs and expectations of pleasure vs pain ... or rest/sleep.

Have you observed a different reality?

Forum List

Back