The Future Conflict...

Sniffer, the pretentious brain of the ZioNut brigade can not see her ass from her elbow as usual...

The unrest caused by ISIS and like Phoney you think that the dynamics at play in the ME can somehow be controlled by the AIPAC operatives in America...America which is trying to distant itself from right wing AIPAC policies with the help of progressive Jews, J street and many people who want peace...

As always what you believe could not be further from the truth. No one except you is dim enough to believe "AIPAC operatives in America" have any interest in controlling rabid Islamist Jihadists in the Mideast but I certainly hope our gov't is smart enough to give all the combatants just enough to keep them fighting amongst themselves for 100 (or 500)years. The tribal and ethnic violence there has existed for centuries but while we can't end it we certainly can bend it to suit our interests.

Sniffer, the pretentious brain of the ZioNut brigade can not see her ass from her elbow as usual...

The unrest caused by ISIS and like Phoney you think that the dynamics at play in the ME can somehow be controlled by the AIPAC operatives in America...America which is trying to distant itself from right wing AIPAC policies with the help of progressive Jews, J street and many people who want peace...

As always what you believe could not be further from the truth. No one except you is dim enough to believe "AIPAC operatives in America" have any interest in controlling rabid Islamist Jihadists in the Mideast but I certainly hope our gov't is smart enough to give all the combatants just enough to keep them fighting amongst themselves for 100 (or 500)years. The tribal and ethnic violence there has existed for centuries but while we can't end it we certainly can bend it to suit our interests.
Too dumb to answer...Can't see beyond her nose, why I call her sniffer...

Israel's war zone is rapidly expanding...The Wider it gets the weaker Israel will become.

Forum List

Back