The Future Conflict...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Funny, I keep telling Toast that the dynamics of the ME are in flux as Nation states continue to develop breaking down the artificial borders created by the Western Powers until they get strong enough to deal with Israel and posted this in response to Jroc, in response 24 of the thread yesterday, today it is reported that Israeli Defense minister Ya'alon said almost exactly my words:

First report: Terrorists Open Fire on Israelis Along Egyptian Border

"Of course they are, they are moving from Tribalism into the 21 century and changing the borders created by Western Imperialism into proper nation states as Europe and Christianity did...When the dust clears, their Economies and wealth will modernize like the West along with their military power..."

Israel s Defense Minister Mideast Borders Absolutely Will Change Parallels NPR

Israel's Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon is known for his blunt manner, and in an interview with NPR, he says that a future map of the Middle East will look very different that the one that exists today.
The borders of many Arab states were drawn up by Westerners a century ago and wars in recent years show that a number of them are doomed to break apart, according to Ya'alon, a career soldier who became Israel's defense minister last year.
"We have to distinguish between countries like Egypt, with their history. Egypt will stay Egypt," Ya'alon, who is on a visit to Washington, tells Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep.
In contrast, Ya'alon says, "Libya was a new creation, a Western creation as a result of World War I. Syria, Iraq, the same — artificial nation-states — and what we see now is a collapse of this Western idea."
Asked if Middle Eastern borders are likely to change in the coming years, Ya'alon says: "Yes, absolutely. It has been changed already. Can you unify Syria? [President] Bashar al-Assad is controlling only 25 percent of the Syrian territory. We have to deal with it."
On another key question facing the region, Ya'alon says he is deeply skeptical of a proposed deal between the international community and Iran on its nuclear program. He says that even if an agreement is reached, he thinks Iran is likely to break it.
"No deal is better than a bad deal," Ya'alon says.

Last edited:
Funny, I keep telling Toast that the dynamics of the ME are in flux as Nation states continue to develop breaking down the artificial borders created by the Western Powers until they get strong enough to deal with Israel and posted this in response to Jroc, in response 24 of the thread yesterday, today it is reported that Israeli Defense minister Ya'alon said almost exactly my words:

"Of course they are, they are moving from Tribalism into the 21 century and changing the borders created by Western Imperialism into proper nation states as Europe and Christianity did...When the dust clears, their Economies and wealth will modernize like the West along with their military power..."

Israel's Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon is known for his blunt manner, and in an interview with NPR, he says that a future map of the Middle East will look very different that the one that exists today.
The borders of many Arab states were drawn up by Westerners a century ago and wars in recent years show that a number of them are doomed to break apart, according to Ya'alon, a career soldier who became Israel's defense minister last year.
"We have to distinguish between countries like Egypt, with their history. Egypt will stay Egypt," Ya'alon, who is on a visit to Washington, tells Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep.
In contrast, Ya'alon says, "Libya was a new creation, a Western creation as a result of World War I. Syria, Iraq, the same — artificial nation-states — and what we see now is a collapse of this Western idea."
Asked if Middle Eastern borders are likely to change in the coming years, Ya'alon says: "Yes, absolutely. It has been changed already. Can you unify Syria? [President] Bashar al-Assad is controlling only 25 percent of the Syrian territory. We have to deal with it."
On another key question facing the region, Ya'alon says he is deeply skeptical of a proposed deal between the international community and Iran on its nuclear program. He says that even if an agreement is reached, he thinks Iran is likely to break it.

A blog as evidence, is that the best you can do. You forget one thing while the arab muslims are fighting amongst themselves and killing all the fighters the Israelis are preparing for conflict against a weakened enemy that is getting smaller and smaller every day.

A blog as evidence, is that the best you can do. You forget one thing while the arab muslims are fighting amongst themselves and killing all the fighters the Israelis are preparing for conflict against a weakened enemy that is getting smaller and smaller every day.
Phoney you're really one that conveniently always misses the point because of your self-delusion...After the borders change to reflect the reality on real Nationalism, the re-building and Cultural cohesion by the New Islamic states will begin. It may take a hundred years or more, but the inevitability of conflict is assured unless a permanent peace is signed...By then Israel existence may be acceptable...

"We have to distinguish between countries like Egypt, with their history. Egypt will stay Egypt," Ya'alon, who is on a visit to Washington, tells Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep. In contrast, Ya'alon says, "Libya was a new creation, a Western creation as a result of World War I. Syria, Iraq, the same — artificial nation-states — and what we see now is a collapse of this Western idea." Asked if Middle Eastern borders are likely to change in the coming years, Ya'alon says: "Yes, absolutely. It has been changed already. Can you unify Syria? [President] Bashar al-Assad is controlling only 25 percent of the Syrian territory. We have to deal with it." On another key question facing the region, Ya'alon says he is deeply skeptical of a proposed deal between the international community and Iran on its nuclear program. He says that even if an agreement is reached, he thinks Iran is likely to break it."No deal is better than a bad deal," Ya'alon says.

Phoney you're really one that conveniently always misses the point because of your self-delusion...After the borders change to reflect the reality on real Nationalism, the re-building and Cultural cohesion by the New Islamic states will begin. It may take a hundred years or more, but the inevitability of conflict is assured unless a permanent peace is signed...By then Israel existence may be acceptable...

"Phoney you're really one that conveniently always misses the point because of your self-delusion.......the New Islamic states will begin. It may take a hundred years or more...."

I keep forgetting.....you're NOT from around here.............

"We have to distinguish between countries like Egypt, with their history. Egypt will stay Egypt," Ya'alon, who is on a visit to Washington, tells Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep. In contrast, Ya'alon says, "Libya was a new creation, a Western creation as a result of World War I. Syria, Iraq, the same — artificial nation-states — and what we see now is a collapse of this Western idea." Asked if Middle Eastern borders are likely to change in the coming years, Ya'alon says: "Yes, absolutely. It has been changed already. Can you unify Syria? [President] Bashar al-Assad is controlling only 25 percent of the Syrian territory. We have to deal with it." On another key question facing the region, Ya'alon says he is deeply skeptical of a proposed deal between the international community and Iran on its nuclear program. He says that even if an agreement is reached, he thinks Iran is likely to break it."No deal is better than a bad deal," Ya'alon says.

"Phoney you're really one that conveniently always misses the point because of your self-delusion.......the New Islamic states will begin. It may take a hundred years or more...."

Its always nice to see childish people like you post your bobbles to express your mind...What is your point besides speaking like an adolescent; Can you be more specific so that you might add to the conversation?
Knowing you're a Zionist what say you that Defense Minister Ya'alon was quoted as saying almost the same thing as I posted a day earlier?
Its not that we read each others works but the analysis of Political Science which can almost calculate the dynamics between Nations and where they are likely to be headed...
You see little member,. If Israel doesn't make peace she will be challenged by superior economic and military forces in the future... Nukes or no nukes she will be smothered by Economic Forces which in time will Bankrupt her, and her people will leave willingly (700,000 already have) by a slow attrition of Demographics like all previous invaders to this area of the World.

Last edited:
Wait..so lets get down to the point, what are you suggesting we all do Pbel?

In thy experience, in terms of a real peace, accept the multi-offered deal by the Arab League of recognition, relations and trade.

The key for me is trade, not just of goods, but of ideas...Judaism is not Incompatible with Islam, they worship the same god...

The important thing for Israel to listen to this reasonable request from five hundred million people, oppressed by their rulers...help them prosper by organizing democracies as the Neo-cons from the PNAC suggested and you will change the peoples hate to love if you feed them and support democracies over the tyrant Dictators, kings, and sheiks.

In thy experience, in terms of a real peace, accept the multi-offered deal by the Arab League of recognition, relations and trade.

The key for me is trade, not just of goods, but of ideas...Judaism is not Incompatible with Islam, they worship the same god...

The important thing for Israel to listen to this reasonable request from five hundred million people, oppressed by their rulers...help them prosper by organizing democracies as the Neo-cons from the PNAC suggested and you will change the peoples hate to love if you feed them and support democracies over the tyrant Dictators, kings, and sheiks.
Lets keep it real before you implying the religious war going on I want to ask you again what possibly be different with Jews in particular when Muslims mass murdering Muslims of different branches, not talking about other religions for now which obviously will (and do) share the same fate.. why is the Jewish religion happens to be the oppressing side when Muslims kills Muslims?

Pbel we've already discussed this many times.
The part that you and I come to a disagreement with is how The Arab world will accept Israel if they make peace with the Palestinians. You believe that, I don't.

Pbel is absolutely correct.

The same situation occurs in Africa where countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Senegal and Rwanda have struggled to function as states because the borders do not follow 'natural' tribal boundaries, but were imposed abritrarily by England and France.

Countries like Iraq, Lebanon and Syria suffer the same consequences.

In each case it is only natural that some of these states think that they might be better off redrawing their own borders. I would not be at all surprised to see both Libya, Saudi Arabia and Syria split into what more 'tribal' divisions than they currently are.

The part that you and I come to a disagreement with is how The Arab world will accept Israel if they make peace with the Palestinians. You believe that, I don't.

Well, Turkey and Jordan already have, in effect. Saudi Arabia is a US ally. Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh rely very heavily on western commerce and would almost certainly back any realistic peace deal. So to would Senegal, Nigeria, Tunisia and Egypt.

One or two states will NEVER accept Israel, of course. But if 35 out of 40 do, I think that is a good result.

Well, Turkey and Jordan already have, in effect. Saudi Arabia is a US ally. Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh rely very heavily on western commerce and would almost certainly back any realistic peace deal. So to would Senegal, Nigeria, Tunisia and Egypt.

One or two states will NEVER accept Israel, of course. But if 35 out of 40 do, I think that is a good result.

The governments of Egypt and Jordan might have made peace with Israel on paper. But I don't believe their citizens will ever fully accept Israel. That goes for the other Arab states.

The governments of Egypt and Jordan might have made peace with Israel on paper. But I don't believe their citizens will ever fully accept Israel. That goes for the other Arab states.

Not every Muslim government will ever accept Israel, and not every person in any Muslim country will ever accept Israel. So there will always be a threat.

But if Israel and Palestine were to sign a resonable agreement tomorrow, at least 30 Muslim states would back that, I think, and thus so would most of their citizens. They might not want to head to Eilat for holidays, but they would accept that there was no point in war and fighting. A lot of Muslim people don't love Palestinians at the best of times.

I think something people in the west often miss is that Islamic governments can be VERY pragmatic when they want to be. Saudi Arabia being a case in point.

...In thy experience, in terms of a real peace, accept the multi-offered deal by the Arab League of recognition, relations and trade...
The Arab League is a treacherous liar's club, devoted to the destruction of Israel, even if they have to do it in stages, over a span of years or decades. They are not to be trusted, their proposals are not to be trusted, and their history of dealings with Israel and its Jews screams 'Bullshit - don't even think of trusting us' - from the very rooftops.

...The key for me is trade, not just of goods, but of ideas...Judaism is not Incompatible with Islam, they worship the same god...
The Muslim-controlled portions of the Middle East are a cesspool of Religious Intolerance and second-class citizenship for anyone not a Muslim - the phrase 'Dhimmi' - and Dhimmitude - is not an accident, nor an anachronism of past eras - it's very much alive and well - and festering - in the minds of Muslims throughout the Middle East.

...The important thing for Israel to listen to this reasonable request from five hundred million people, oppressed by their rulers...help them prosper by organizing democracies as the Neo-cons from the PNAC suggested and you will change the peoples hate to love if you feed them and support democracies over the tyrant Dictators, kings, and sheiks.
It's a little difficult to champion Democracy amongst those enslaved and enthralled by a bloodthirsty warrior religion whose so-called sacred texts forbid so many of the characteristics and behaviors and philosophy that comprise the nucleus or core of Democracy - secular or otherwise.

The idea sounds good on paper.

The nature of Islam, and the centuries-old mindset of the Muslim denizens of the Middle East, render that 'good idea' as an absolute impossibility.

Absolutely impossible.

Pigs will fly, first.

Never gonna happen.

Last edited:

Its always nice to see childish people like you post your bobbles to express your mind...What is your point besides speaking like an adolescent; Can you be more specific so that you might add to the conversation?
Knowing you're a Zionist what say you that Defense Minister Ya'alon was quoted as saying almost the same thing as I posted a day earlier?
Its not that we read each others works but the analysis of Political Science which can almost calculate the dynamics between Nations and where they are likely to be headed...
You see little member,. If Israel doesn't make peace she will be challenged by superior economic and military forces in the future... Nukes or no nukes she will be smothered by Economic Forces which in time will Bankrupt her, and her people will leave willingly (700,000 already have) by a slow attrition of Demographics like all previous invaders to this area of the World.

Pbells:

you () don’t take kindly to…the jewish folk [period]. + a [big-fat mouth-piece] for…..islamic terrorism.

You make me sick. Fuck you.

PBrain, you aren't bright enough to know what tomorrow will bring yet you pompously pretend you can see 100 yrs into the future. Obviously none of us will be around (how convenient) to witness your "prophecy" so I will give it the respect it so richly deserves right now:
:lmao:

PBrain, you aren't bright enough to know what tomorrow will bring yet you pompously pretend you can see 100 yrs into the future. Obviously none of us will be around (how convenient) to witness your "prophecy" so I will give it the respect it so richly deserves right now:

Sniffer, the pretentious brain of the ZioNut brigade can not see her ass from her elbow as usual...

The unrest caused by ISIS and like Phoney you think that the dynamics at play in the ME can somehow be controlled by the AIPAC operatives in America...America which is trying to distant itself from right wing AIPAC policies with the help of progressive Jews, J street and many people who want peace...

America is always pushing Democracy in strange ways, influenced by a PNAC think-tank, like bombing ISIS today...It doesn't matter if its Shia or Sunni, our ;policy is Democracy by hook and by crook...Democracies are Historically much more peaceful than the rest...But Democracies also improve Economies and their Militaries...The Simple notion of Guns or Butter...The Future is very easy to see! If peace by Israel is not signed with all her neighbors...

But you're too dumb to see that!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back