Israel's "peace" partners: PA calls the baby-killer a HERO

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A senior aid to Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas applauded the murder of a three-month-old Israeli girl in last night's Jerusalem terrorist attack, and hailed her killer as a "hero."

In a Facebook post translated by Palestinian Media Watch, Sultan Abu-Einen hailed "the heroic martyr, Abed El-Rahman Idriss al-Shaludi," and that the terrorist, whose surname has also been spelled "Shaludeh" in English, was released from an Israeli prison in December 2013 after serving a 16-month sentence for previous terror offenses.

Abbas Aid Jerusalem Terrorist a Heroic Martyr - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Following the murder of the child, Isma'il Haniyeh, Hamas leader, whose daughter was treated in Ichilov Israel's hospitals, praised the child's killing, called it "natural response" to Israel's "terror".

" December 2013 after serving a 16-month sentence for previous terror offenses"

I don't believe this for a minute, you keep people in prison for lesser offenses much longer, and your telling me a terrorist and member of Hamas got only 16 months.for previous terror offenses.
Please don't insult me.

I don't believe this for a minute, you keep people in prison for lesser offenses much longer, and your telling me a terrorist and member of Hamas got only 16 months.for previous terror offenses.

Well I have to eat my words, his Mother said he was in Israel prison and was assaulted and tortured.

Palestinian attack suspect suffered mental health issues
JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Abd al-Rahman al-Shaludi, who died early Thursday after being shot by Israeli police following a suspected attack on civilians in Jerusalem, suffered psychological issues following his release from an Israeli jail, his mother said.

His mother was quoted by the Wadi Hilweh Information Center as saying that her son suffered mental health issues after being released from Israeli prison custody in March, where he was allegedly tortured.

On the day of the incident in Jerusalem, she had taken al-Shaludi to see a doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist and booked an appointment for Nov. 9.

The family say he was assaulted and threatened while serving three different prison terms, the first of which was in September 2012.

Palestinian attack suspect suffered mental health issues Maan News Agency

Well I have to eat my words, his Mother said he was in Israel prison and was assaulted and tortured.

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Abd al-Rahman al-Shaludi, who died early Thursday after being shot by Israeli police following a suspected attack on civilians in Jerusalem, suffered psychological issues following his release from an Israeli jail, his mother said.

His mother was quoted by the Wadi Hilweh Information Center as saying that her son suffered mental health issues after being released from Israeli prison custody in March, where he was allegedly tortured.

On the day of the incident in Jerusalem, she had taken al-Shaludi to see a doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist and booked an appointment for Nov. 9.

The family say he was assaulted and threatened while serving three different prison terms, the first of which was in September 2012.

His mental health issues came after he was released if you read the report correctly. Like many habitual criminals he will have found life outside to much to bear and flipped. After having so much done for you while in jail it is hard to fit in when released and start learning simple things all over again.

No kidding, his mental health issues came after his time in Prison I would imagine, 3 times and he was only 20, and for security issues, not terrorism . This probably had nothing to do with Hamas or terrorism, just someone who flipped out or maybe lost control. The papers says he died from his wounds (plural) and also say he was shot once in is back.
There is more to this story than meets the eye. Of course once again American parents.

Please don't insult me.

I'm just thrilled that all you take from the event that ended with one child dead, 5 critically injured, and at least five more still in a hospital, is this guy's months in prison.

I truly admire your sensitivity and priority. I mean, he killed a girl, that's true. But hell, he lived on Tobacco for a few months, god, the horror.

Please don't insult me.

You insult many of us with your stupid posts, didn't see me complaining.

Please don't insult me.

I'm just thrilled that all you take from the event that ended with one child dead, 5 critically injured, and at least five more still in a hospital, is this guy's months in prison.

I truly admire your sensitivity and priority. I mean, he killed a girl, that's true. But hell, he lived on Tobacco for a few months, god, the horror.
you spent a lot of time crying over the hundreds of palestinian children killed and injured in the most recent attacks by israel?

If his mother says he was tortured, I guess it must be a holy word.

If an Israeli says he was a terrorist, it must be a lie.

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

you spent a lot of time crying over the hundreds of palestinian children killed and injured in the most recent attacks by israel?

I prayed that their souls will rise to heaven, even if they were born to people who shamelessly used them as human shields.

Please don't insult me.

I prayed that their souls will rise to heaven, even if they were born to people who shamelessly used them as human shields.
sure you did. and you spent a lot of time condemning those attacks, too.

i bet you even put some of their pictures in your signature on here, right?

Jacob Titel also suffered Mental Health issues.

So what.

Please don't insult me.

What I put in my signature doesn't concern you.

And I am a southerner Israeli. I can feel sorry for the children who lost their lives, but I will never condemn the operation, as it was for my own sake, and someone who was a rocket target for years.

That's like an infant condamnding his mother when she tries to protect him from a bulldog.

Please don't insult me.

And I am a southerner Israeli. I can feel sorry for the children who lost their lives, but I will never condemn the operation, as it was for my own sake, and someone who was a rocket target for years.

That's like an infant condamnding his mother when she tries to protect him from a bulldog.
you might even call those that killed hundreds of innocents and wounded god knows how many heroes, right?

pure Pallywood logic.

A few days ago there was a hit and run that KILLED a 5 year old Pal girl and the other one is in a coma.

That was an accident and this one is a terrorist attack.

What age and who was the person who hit the two little girls? Do you know?

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

If that 20 year old boy was shot in the back here in the states, there'd be hell to pay, he'd be ran after, handcuffed and charged and checked for mental stability , or if indeed he lost control.
I'd like to know what happened to that Hit and Run driver the other day, you know the Jewish one. What happened to that person.

Do your IDF or police know what its like to run after and put handcuffs on someone, or do you just fill them full of holes?

pure Pallywood logic.

A few days ago there was a hit and run that KILLED a 5 year old Pal girl and the other one is in a coma.

pure Pallywood logic.

Can you pro Palestinian idiots try and comment on the OP.
What do you think of this PA me ber calling the hit and run driver a hero?

you might even call those that killed hundreds of innocents and wounded god knows how many heroes, right?

The IDF didn't kill those kids on purpose. That's the difference.

pure Pallywood logic.

The one hitting the two girls were a man with no record, who understood his wrong doing and turned himself into the police.

People who're intending on terrorizing don't report the incident and then turn themselves in.

Is that simple logic lost to you?

pure Pallywood logic.

Please don't insult me.

If that 20 year old boy was shot in the back here in the states, there'd be hell to pay, he'd be ran after, handcuffed and charged and checked for mental stability , or if indeed he lost control.
I'd like to know what happened to that Hit and Run driver the other day, you know the Jewish one. What happened to that person.

Do your IDF or police know what its like to run after and put handcuffs on someone, or do you just fill them full of holes?

The Palestinian man who did this belonged to Hamas. He deserved to have himself "holed" before even entering the car.

The settler who did this has no criminal record. He turned himself in, for the umpteenth time.

And why the hell can't you stick to the issue?

Forum List

Back