The French Are Sending In Convoys Of Special Forces Troops To Rescue Citizens While Americans Just Stand Around Guarding An Airport

Nothing makes me chuckle more than faux outrage like the type you're expressing.

You don't give a shit about Afghanistan and I can't blame you. Your "outrage" is acting. In a few weeks you'll forget all about it and move on to the next bit of programming you receive.
Your hypocrisy is off the charts

What that says is the French have a higher regard fo their citizens that the US has for ours
That is your interpretation. After preaching hate of women, minorities, democrats, etc... for most of your life.... it's funny you're now clutching your pearls about holding Americans in some imagined disregard. Lotsa fun. More please.

Nothing makes me chuckle more than faux outrage like the type you're expressing.

You don't give a shit about Afghanistan and I can't blame you. Your "outrage" is acting. In a few weeks you'll forget all about it and move on to the next bit of programming you receive.
You have such a unique talent for knowing just what others are thinking and doing, while having nothing whatsoever on which to base your wild projections.

Joe has our troops practicing proper pronoun use while the French display courage.

While Joe Biden pompously declares that US troops will remain In Afghanistan until all Americans are safely evacuated, he is doing practically nothing at all to make that happen. So while lost in space Joe has US troops inside Hamad Karzai Airport just seeing to it that crowds do not climb on planes and obstruct the runways, the French and British are sending their troops out to get their people, and safely bring them to the airport.

Hard to believe this is real. A bad dream wouldn't be worse.

Well, we'll see. I predict by December (or sooner) your interest in Afghanistan will be nil.
1629478357855.jpeg

You should have done a better job in "combat" there Rambo. How old were you again when you were deployed...72?
While I was working in the inspection lab, in Baghdad, there were 2 inspectors there who were in their 80s. Both wore glasses, but had fine corrected vision, and were good inspectors. Once you know how to work a coordinated measuring machine, an optical comparator, and a height gauge, have a good set of Jo blocks, and fully understand geometric tolerancing, it's all not too difficult. Wouldn't you agree ? :laugh:

French Army left Afghanistan in 2012.
After trillion $ spent Afghanistan is becoming no-go zone for "Westerners" (evacuation).

I am glad the Brits have the audacity to tell the jerkoffs working for President Potatohead to go fuck themselves.

Maybe the US military should leave the real military stuff to the Brits and go and concentrate on their CRT and diversity horseshit that are trained on.

US general tells British special forces: Stop rescuing people in Kabul, you're making us look bad

Maj. Gen. Christopher Donahue has told his British Army counterpart, a high-ranking field-grade officer of the British army's 22nd Special Air Service Regiment, that British operations were embarrassing the United States military in the absence of similar U.S. military operations. I understand that the British officer firmly rejected the request.

While I was working in the inspection lab, in Baghdad, there were 2 inspectors there who were in their 80s. Both wore glasses, but had fine corrected vision, and were good inspectors. Once you know how to work a coordinated measuring machine, an optical comparator, and a height gauge, have a good set of Jo blocks, and fully understand geometric tolerancing, it's all not too difficult. Wouldn't you agree ? :laugh:
Uh huh....

1629501812328.png

Did you leave the "lab" and go to the Buccaneer games down the street? We all remember the games they played in Bagdhad. LOL

Uh huh....

View attachment 528622

Did you leave the "lab" and go to the Buccaneer games down the street? We all remember the games they played in Bagdhad. LOL
Did you say "Uh huh" ? oh cool, so now you're posing as being knowledgable of Metrology. well that comes with questions. Do you prefer surface plate of CMM ? Micrometer or caliper ? Burrs or flash ?

And I already told you, I was both in combat, and not in combat, at different times. So ???????? what;s your problem,?

As for the Bucs, more jealously. Your loser team didn't win.

Forum List

Back