The Founders Would Not Recognize Originalism, Why Should We?

No, they aren't. I actually understand the federal doctrine.

That is not in evidence.
lol. it is in our Constitution. I don't need right wing, hearsay or right wing, soothsay.
Wee-Wee on the People

How is it "our" Constitution, just because some pushy authority-freaks tell us we better believe it is? This is typical of how our debates our misdirected from above. We don't have to believe either interpretation of the Second Amendment; we only have to believe what our common sense tells us is either self-defense or a dangerous exaggeration of it.

It's very similar to the early Protestant idea that each individual can interpret the Bible, instead of relying on some Pope to tell him what it means. What's more, we don't even need a Constitution for that. The will of the majority must be supreme, not some easily abused power of an 18th Century document written behind closed doors. Real men punch Constitution-lovers in the mouth. Those predatory creeps don't belong in a free country.
I actually understand our Constitution. You have to understand that our federal Constitution is Express not Implied.

Well regulated militia are expressly declared Necessary to the security of a free State.

There are No Natural rights in our Second Amendment.

MR. CHIEF JUSTICE WAITE delivered the opinion of the court.

"The Government of the United States is one of delegated powers alone. Its authority is defined and limited by the Constitution......

The right there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence."

United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875)

This principle will soon be cemented by Justice Kavanaugh

There are no natural rights in our Express Constitution. Civil rights are expressly establish by Our supreme law of the land.

That is not in evidence.
lol. it is in our Constitution. I don't need right wing, hearsay or right wing, soothsay.
Wee-Wee on the People

How is it "our" Constitution, just because some pushy authority-freaks tell us we better believe it is? This is typical of how our debates our misdirected from above. We don't have to believe either interpretation of the Second Amendment; we only have to believe what our common sense tells us is either self-defense or a dangerous exaggeration of it.

It's very similar to the early Protestant idea that each individual can interpret the Bible, instead of relying on some Pope to tell him what it means. What's more, we don't even need a Constitution for that. The will of the majority must be supreme, not some easily abused power of an 18th Century document written behind closed doors. Real men punch Constitution-lovers in the mouth. Those predatory creeps don't belong in a free country.
I actually understand our Constitution. You have to understand that our federal Constitution is Express not Implied.

Well regulated militia are expressly declared Necessary to the security of a free State.

"The Government of the United States is one of delegated powers alone. Its authority is defined and limited by the Constitution......

The right there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence."

There are no natural rights in our Express Constitution. Civil rights are expressly establish by Our supreme law of the land.

NINTH AMENDMENT

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

You opinion of the Constitution (1787) is irrelevant. My Mossberg 590 will delineate my NATURAL RIGHTS.

Wee-Wee on the People

NINTH AMENDMENT

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

You opinion of the Constitution (1787) is irrelevant. My Mossberg 590 will delineate my NATURAL RIGHTS.

I merely claim they are no natural rights Expressed in our federal Constitution and specifically our Second Article of Amendment.

Forum List

Back