The Forsaken Man and Beast

Welcome Cottontail! :) I love your avatar. I love bunnies.
I started out with an albino with red eyes as in my avatar. Then I got a black with silver points. They reproduce every 30 days and it can get crazy.. Never keep them caged and had all but 2 at the warehouse and ended up with 24 worth 25.00 each. However I refuse to have my pets butchered. I have been terrorized and nearly all of my buns were killed this week. Still have 2 here and 3 at my warehouse. People can be such animals. It nearly killed me. My pets are my only family I have left.

I started out with an albino with red eyes as in my avatar. Then I got a black with silver points. They reproduce every 30 days and it can get crazy.. Never keep them caged and had all but 2 at the warehouse and ended up with 24 worth 25.00 each. However I refuse to have my pets butchered. I have been terrorized and nearly all of my buns were killed this week. Still have 2 here and 3 at my warehouse. People can be such animals. It nearly killed me. My pets are my only family I have left.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

I have a black, tan and white cashmere lop eared bunny.

Never had that. Cottontail looks exactly like a wild rabbit except his ears are about 4 " tall as is his white tail. My first bun Easter Bun had a stroke likely eating the lead paint here. Now his head droops to the left. He's quite healthy otherwise. I have 5 rescue dogs, over a dozen cats, 3 goats and now only 5 buns. Only family I have.

Never had that. Cottontail looks exactly like a wild rabbit except his ears are about 4 " tall as is his white tail. My first bun Easter Bun had a stroke likely eating the lead paint here. Now his head droops to the left. He's quite healthy otherwise. I have 5 rescue dogs, over a dozen cats, 3 goats and now only 5 buns. Only family I have.

Wow! You have a farm! Lol! :D

Yes I do. 5 acres. It was vandalized when I was at work an my ins. had just been canceled. The guy ended up in the pen and I ended up homeless due to mold. The place was totaled. It's been really tough for a couple decades but I worked my butt off all my life and most of my money was spent on animals. I now feed 8 ducks and 2 geese at my door daily along with hundreds of other birds. I buy 100# of corn each week. I make my own dog and cat food along with bagged food. I was a QA at a pet food plant until I became totally disabled.

Yes I do. 5 acres. It was vandalized when I was at work an my ins. had just been canceled. The guy ended up in the pen and I ended up homeless due to mold. The place was totaled. It's been really tough for a couple decades but I worked my butt off all my life and most of my money was spent on animals. I now feed 8 ducks and 2 geese at my door daily along with hundreds of other birds. I buy 100# of corn each week. I make my own dog and cat food along with bagged food. I was a QA at a pet food plant until I became totally disabled.

We have a pets forum that you might enjoy. :)

I am sorry for what happened to your bunnies and you.

upload_2016-8-28_0-13-18.png

What part of Nebraska? I'll be driving from Ft Worth tomorrow on my way to Deadwood, SD. We usually spend the night in Grand Island. I love to drive through the sand hills.

"I am sorry for what happened to your bunnies and you."

I better not read what happened, I get emotional with the bunny rabbits.

For example, I'm unable to watch the film "Watership Down", it'd be too distressing.

What part of Nebraska? I'll be driving from Ft Worth tomorrow on my way to Deadwood, SD. We usually spend the night in Grand Island. I love to drive through the sand hills.

How long is that drive Mr. Hoss?

About 18 hours, 1100 miles. A short drive considering I sometimes drive from Charlotte, NC To Ft Worth, TX to Tacoma, WA, 3300 miles and about 56 hours of driving over a 6 day span.

About 18 hours, 1100 miles. A short drive considering I sometimes drive from Charlotte, NC To Ft Worth, TX to Tacoma, WA, 3300 miles and about 56 hours of driving over a 6 day span.

That's amazing, hey I think you should stock the car up with foodstuffs, like these I recommend :smoke:

doritos-cool-ranch.gif

Also have a safe journey Mr. Hoss :thup:

For example, I'm unable to watch the film "Watership Down", it'd be too distressing.

I agree. I was going to ask but then I decided that I probably don't want to know about it. :( I hate hearing about bad things happening to animals. It's very upsetting.

Made me feel very sad, I think the OP is a good person.

Forum List

Back