The food industry

Article is two years old but its still very much an issue. Especially for children.

And to think, people get upset at our First Lady for wanting kids to get high quality food. And of course, the dumb RWs go all to pieces at the thought of losing their trans-fats.

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if the food industry has heard what I've heard: the most healthful diet for humans is no grains, no potatoes, no sugar. If we all adopted such a diet, not only would the food industry shit a brick, but the so-called healthcare industry as well.
Imagine all of us living longer lives with our brain intact and not requiring tons of pharmaceuticals to "fix" problems created by the mass produced garbage we eat. The world would be a different place. :thup:

I'm not sure if the food industry has heard what I've heard: the most healthful diet for humans is no grains, no potatoes, no sugar. If we all adopted such a diet, not only would the food industry shit a brick, but the so-called healthcare industry as well.
Imagine all of us living longer lives with our brain intact and not requiring tons of pharmaceuticals to "fix" problems created by the mass produced garbage we eat. The world would be a different place. :thup:
I agree with the sugar but a little won't hurt. Potatoes and grains are good for you but not if you shovel them down your gullet.

The pharmaceuticals would lose out but food companies will do better if their customers don't die.

I agree with the sugar but a little won't hurt. Potatoes and grains are good for you but not if you shovel them down your gullet.

The pharmaceuticals would lose out but food companies will do better if their customers don't die.
Food companies want to ride any trend that's going, and for a long time it's been grain and sugar. Right now they're trying to react to growing demand for "organic" (whatever that means). What we buy, they'll attempt to produce. Unfortunately, once mass production of anything kicks in, whatever positive aspect was there to begin with tends to get destroyed.
As far as grains are concerned this guy (and others) have a clear idea of what they're doing to us, Gluten Free Diet The Food For A Healthy Brain - Dr. Perlmutter . Now, if I can only change my habits and take advantage of the simple message...

Food companies want to ride any trend that's going, and for a long time it's been grain and sugar. Right now they're trying to react to growing demand for "organic" (whatever that means). What we buy, they'll attempt to produce. Unfortunately, once mass production of anything kicks in, whatever positive aspect was there to begin with tends to get destroyed.
As far as grains are concerned this guy (and others) have a clear idea of what they're doing to us, Gluten Free Diet The Food For A Healthy Brain - Dr. Perlmutter . Now, if I can only change my habits and take advantage of the simple message...
I've watched Perlmutter but don't buy into the hype. I know 90+ year old people who are still sharp as a tack and eat grains, gluten and yes, trans fats. There are guidelines for the organic label and I'm sure not going to grow it.

The longer people live , the more pharmaceutical companies benefit.

I eat pretty much whatever I want and exercise daily... I weigh about the same as I did 20 years ago. I eat primarily home cooked food, mostly fish and some red meat. It isn't rocket science.

The longer people live with conditions treated by pharmaceuticals, the more pharmaceutical companies benefit. If we all lived long, healthy lives, without pharmaceuticals, that would throw a wrench into the machine.

Although, what are the odds of that happening? :dunno:

The longer people live with conditions treated by pharmaceuticals, the more pharmaceutical companies benefit. If we all lived long, healthy lives, without pharmaceuticals, that would throw a wrench into the machine.

Zero

Zero
Okay, how about some of us? A few of us? Anybody at all? :(
Damn, now I need a smoke. :thup:

Zero

If you live long enough you WILL get sick. And sicker and sicker and sicker...

He does this book as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Grain-Brain-S...627&sr=8-1&keywords=grain+brain&tag=ff0d01-20

Zero

If you live long enough you WILL get sick. And sicker and sicker and sicker...
Or I could get hit by a truck and die instantaneously. What are the odds of that? Well, not as good as dying from heart disease or cancer, but it's in the top 5. :thup:
Injury Facts Chart

Forum List

Back