Ted Cruz Changes Mind And Sides With The People.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I have to giggle at the article's reference to "pro-trade senators," as if TPP opponents are "anti-trade." TPP opponents are all for trade, but we want fair, beneficial trade, not trade that destroys jobs, that brings in thousands of foreign workers who can be legally underpaid, and that harms our industrial base at the behest of multinational corporations who couldn't care less about protecting American jobs.

This....
"Presidential politics threw a brief scare into pro-trade senators early Tuesday. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, a presidential hopeful, flipped his vote from support in May to opposition, saying the issue had become "enmeshed in corporate backroom deal-making."

From here..
Yo These two Asses are Gone I m A Republican US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1stRambo is fighting FOR the people. Maybe it's time EVERYONE did.
tell that too our politicians.....

• Banned
I have to giggle at the article's reference to "pro-trade senators," as if TPP opponents are "anti-trade." TPP opponents are all for trade, but we want fair, beneficial trade, not trade that destroys jobs, that brings in thousands of foreign workers who can be legally underpaid, and that harms our industrial base at the behest of multinational corporations who couldn't care less about protecting American jobs.
Fair trade over free trade. I can do that.

This....
"Presidential politics threw a brief scare into pro-trade senators early Tuesday. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, a presidential hopeful, flipped his vote from support in May to opposition, saying the issue had become "enmeshed in corporate backroom deal-making."

From here..
Yo These two Asses are Gone I m A Republican US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1stRambo is fighting FOR the people. Maybe it's time EVERYONE did.

Yo,
Cruz.jpg

"GTP"

Ted Cruz has not changed his position on TTP. Ted Cruz has changed what he says about it, there is a difference. What politicians say is more an attempt to getting votes than it is anything else. Honesty is non-existent in the world of politics and there is no reason for it to start now.
I did decide that returning to a forum that has few people willing to discuss issues and events with the majority only bashing those with differing views.

Forum List

Back