The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

The man didnt want to shoot anyone else he wanted to die and wanted to go feeling heard.

He was insane, unbalenced, crazy.

There are crazy people in this world on all political sides.

When you use words and phrases in politics you can effect these nutters and possibly spur them to violence.

This is why the republican party wisely stopped using the violent innuendos.

They now use sex crap talk like Limp, impotent, put your man pants on and the like.

Now where is the violent talk from the left spurring this guy on?

There is none.

Last edited:
Of course this Duke guy was a "liberal". He couldn't hit a man 10' away. We all know "liberals" can't shoot.

He also supposedly put a link from media matters on his facebook page.

He couldn't hit anyone because adrenaline was causing his arm to shake. Notice he squeezed off a round accidentally in the floor. Typical accidental-discharge caused from being scared. If you've ever been in a life or death situation you'll know this sometimes happens.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

If the reports are true that he had a mix of live ammo and blanks in the clip the I do question whether he really intended on going thru with killing anybody and was just setting up a surefire situation in which he was going to die.

He's a total whackjob nonetheless.

this kind of partisan hackery is ridiculous.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

It would be front page news from coast to coast! Radical right-winger shoots up school board meeting!!! But because this guy is a liberal, the MSM is being hush hush ... keeping that fact buried deep.

He didnt shoot himself until the cop shot him.

I think he was hoping to be taken out but prepared to take himself out if needed.

He wanted to die and stated that he would take people with him but made efforts NOT to take people with him.

It was an attempted suicide by cop.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

It would be front page news from coast to coast! Radical right-winger shoots up school board meeting!!! But because this guy is a liberal, the MSM is being hush hush ... keeping that fact buried deep.

Thank you finally someone gets the point. However the USMB elite will still fail to understand that.

bullshit

Dudes your party stopped the violent talk as it should have.

THAT is why right wing violence was being reported so much.

Your party members were inciting violence a few months ago.

bullshit

and you say you don't lie.

Dear fucking idiot,

Your team was tallking about arming up, putting people in their target sights and the like.

People were starting to hurt others and your party did the SMART thing and stopped people from doing that crap.

Now they talk about people being limp, impotant and not wearing man pants instead.

IT WAS A GOOD CALL

Now here you are pretending that liberals are violent because some nutter MAY have been a dem.

There was NO dem incitement you fucking asshole.

YOU are the ones who bring guns to marches and shit.

There weren't any blanks.

All live rounds, bank it.

They are all lucky he was very nervous, hadn't taken his medication, and was a poor shot.

Who gives a fuck? Let the guy rest in peace!

I tend to agree ... I could give a shit about the political leanings of some whacko who can't discern film from fiction. The situation was totally bizarre though and I don't see a big deal in finding out the facts and stuff.

Dear fucking idiot,

Your team was tallking about arming up, putting people in their target sights and the like.

People were starting to hurt others and your party did the SMART thing and stopped people from doing that crap.

Now they talk about people being limp, impotant and not wearing man pants instead.

IT WAS A GOOD CALL

Now here you are pretending that liberals are violent because some nutter MAY have been a dem.

There was NO dem incitement you fucking asshole.

YOU are the ones who bring guns to marches and shit.

Dear idiot,
I am still waiting on your answer? Who from the conservative side has harmed anyone? You are allowed the media to play you then and you are allowing them to play you now.

Forum List

Back