The flaw of race politics, explained

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
What happens when a black person kills another? What happens when a white man kills another white man? Lets consider the permutations of this scenario:

1) Black cop kills white man

2) White cop kills black man

3) Black man kills black man

4) White man kills white man

5) White man kills black man

6) Black man kills white man

Let's put it this way: according to a study done by the Bureau of Justice Statistics in 2007, 93% of all black homicide victims were killed by another member of his own race, 85% of whites experienced the same thing:

About 93% of black homicide victims and 85% of white victims in single victim and single offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race.

Let's put it another way: from 1993 to 2005, an estimated 8,000 to 10,000 black people were murdered annually. Do the math, if you factor in 93% of either number, 7,440 to 9,300 blacks were killed by a member of their own race in that 12 year time period. Whereas an estimated 5,200 and 7,700 whites were murdered in that period, if you factor 85% of either number, between 4,420 and 6,545 whites were murdered by a member of their own race.

Black-on-Black-Crime-Statistics--620x530.jpg

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Here's more. Just last year, 90% (2,245/2,491) of all black people were murdered by a person of the same race, 7% of which (189/2,491) were killed by the opposite race. On the other hand, 83% (2,509/3,005) of whites were murdered by a member of their own race, 13% of which (409/3,005) were killed by the opposite race, as a side note 17% (532/3,005) of those murders were committed by members of Hispanic origin.

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

So, how is this about race? Why isn't anyone paying attention to all of the black on black or white on white violence taking place in America? But then again, the racial aspect of identity politics would have you believe that when one white kills one black, whatever the profession or situation, the white one does it because he or she is fueled by a racial animus against the black one. Trayvon Martin, Micheal Brown, Eric Garner... each one involving a white person or law enforcement official, all of them accused of killing because of racism.

If you want to know what happened when white people killed blacks out of racial animosity, just look at all of the lynchings that took place in our past. Does anyone really see anything similar to that going on today?

Last edited:
Well, I guess I nuked a lot of arguments with this piece...explains why this thread is devoid of any far left whining. Guess I should be thankful. Lol.

Well, I guess I nuked a lot of arguments with this piece...explains why this thread is void of any far left whining. Guess I should be thankful. Lol.

No, guy, you posted this at 1 AM in the morning, when most people who have these things call "Jobs" are sleeping getting rested for the next day. I know you are not familiar with this concept of a "Job", so I can see your confusion.

Yes, most people who are murdered are murdered by people of their own race because most people are murdered by - wait for it - PEOPLE THEY KNOW. Most people don't go around murdering random strangers.

Now, the reason why "those blacks are upset about cops and not gangbangers" is because when a gangbanger kills someone, and caught, they are arrested, prosecuted, jailed and occasionally executed.

We've had a few prominent cases of white cops killing black men, and they are given a pass for it. That's why people are upset.

Nobody does it like you, TK!

Nobody expends as much effort accomplishing absolutely nothing like you, my friend.

Everything you said in your OP....and I mean everything....has already been said here more often than necessary. Sane, thinking people have no interest in arguing those same stats......or same dopey conclusions that idiots draw from those stats.

So...you get ignored......or mocked. Keep on being you.

No, guy, you posted this at 1 AM in the morning, when most people who have these things call "Jobs" are sleeping getting rested for the next day. I know you are not familiar with this concept of a "Job", so I can see your confusion.

As you are not familiar with the concept of a 'counterargument,' it wouldn't have mattered what time of the day I posted this thread, you will fail in your rebuttal. This 'get a job' rebuttal is the only crutch you have.

Yes, most people who are murdered are murdered by people of their own race because most people are murdered by - wait for it - PEOPLE THEY KNOW. Most people don't go around murdering random strangers.

Nope. Look at Chicago. Prime example of random blacks killing random individuals of their own race.

Now, the reason why "those blacks are upset about cops and not gangbangers" is because when a gangbanger kills someone, and caught, they are arrested, prosecuted, jailed and occasionally executed.

And? Are you insinuating that cops are 'gangbangers?'

Nobody expends as much effort accomplishing absolutely nothing like you, my friend.

And nobody expends as much effort as being a troll as you do, LL.

Everything you said in your OP....and I mean everything....has already been said here more often than necessary.

Oh? Is there a limit? I'll go on stating this point in whatever form and frequency I choose.

So...you get ignored.

Quick question:

Why were you responding to this thread then?

And nobody expends as much effort as being a troll as you do, LL.

Everything you said in your OP....and I mean everything....has already been said here more often than necessary.

Oh? Is there a limit? I'll go on stating this point in whatever form and frequency I choose.

So...you get ignored.

Quick question:

Why were you responding to this thread then?

Psssst. The two words that followed "ignored" in my post. Check them out.

Help me out here, folks. I'm looking for an image. I want one that expresses the quality of being unduly very proud of something. You know...like when an infant takes a shit in the tub...looks at mommy and beams with pride at their accomplishment.

As you are not familiar with the concept of a 'counterargument,' it wouldn't have mattered what time of the day I posted this thread, you will fail in your rebuttal. This 'get a job' rebuttal is the only crutch you have.

No, guy, you see, you post one of your spatterings of verbal diarrhea at 1 am in the morning when no one is up to catch you do it and mock you, and then you wonder why no one has 'counterargued' when they are in bed resting up being productive members of society, unlike yourself.

Forum List

Back