Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke to obama where are the jobs?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I would ask obama the same thing where are those jobs you promised when we gave you the money?
What would Clarke have said to President Barack Obama if he was at yesterday’s summit, which Clarke called Kabuki theater?

“I would have said, ‘Mr. President, you spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus package promising a robust economy that would produce jobs. Mr. President, where are the jobs?’ If people find meaningful work, it occupies their time, and you don’t have all these individuals just idling around, building up frustration and anger because their life isn’t going the way they thought it should. I would have said, ‘Mr. President […] why do we have to send our kids to failing school systems […] that’s going to shackle them to a life of crime and violence, and they’ll never reach their God-given potential?’”

Clarke described the nation as a welfare state, and he charged anti-poverty initiatives with worsening problems. He called on Obama to issue an executive order calling for an audit of every anti-poverty agency in America.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Talks to Megyn Kelly About AG Holder Ferguson Fox News Insider

Forum List

Back