The fix is in for the Democrats, we'll see if it works

And they start off with 37% of the electoral vote from the onset...
Yep, and you're one of the few righties who bring that up.

Conservatives are laughing, but they still have an uphill battle.

people grow weary of the tricks and manipulations.
"When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them....."....etc...etc....The words our nation were founded on.

...and throughout human history no nation, empire or form of government is permanent.
They all eventually become too corrupt or oppressive...or both... and they get "replaced"...rinse and repeat..all through history.The past is prologue. We're no different today.
The nation is being purposely undermined and is collapsing before our very eyes. The rest is just a formality.

Insurrection Erupts at the Democratic National Committee

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is under fire from multiple Democrats now for her not-so-subtle support of Hillary and her tight-fisted stewardship of the DNC in that direction. She, and therefore the DNC, are all in for Hillary and everyone knows it.

The only thing that can stop Hillary at this point is an indictment, and who knows, maybe that wouldn't be enough either. Then it's on to the general, and we get to find out whether the bizarro GOP reality show will be able to offer a viable alternative.

Wildly entertaining and somewhat embarrassing, all at once.

Any "indictment" would be contrived. I think it's pretty ugly that that's how the right thinks they can win an election....

but then again, i guess that's what happens when RNC's actual policies skeeve more than 50% of the voting public.

btw, Reince Previs has a far tighter hold on the GOP than Debbie Wasserman Shultz has on dems.

just saying.
I'm tempted to think that, if an indictment were actually issued, that the GOP would have thoroughly done its due diligence and really have her nailed.

But I think I know better. If they can come within two miles of having enough evidence to indict, they'll push to do so, for political reasons.

indictment for what? doing the same thing her predecessors did?

having an ambassador die on her watch when 50 people died in our embassies when bush jr was pres?

And they start off with 37% of the electoral vote from the onset...
Yep, and you're one of the few righties who bring that up.

Conservatives are laughing, but they still have an uphill battle.

people grow weary of the tricks and manipulations.
"When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them....."....etc...etc....The words our nation were founded on.

...and throughout human history no nation, empire or form of government is permanent.
They all eventually become too corrupt or oppressive...or both... and they get "replaced"...rinse and repeat..all through history.The past is prologue. We're no different today.
The nation is being purposely undermined and is collapsing before our very eyes. The rest is just a formality.

such delusional lunacy.... :cuckoo:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is under fire from multiple Democrats now for her not-so-subtle support of Hillary and her tight-fisted stewardship of the DNC in that direction. She, and therefore the DNC, are all in for Hillary and everyone knows it.

The only thing that can stop Hillary at this point is an indictment, and who knows, maybe that wouldn't be enough either. Then it's on to the general, and we get to find out whether the bizarro GOP reality show will be able to offer a viable alternative.

Any "indictment" would be contrived. I think it's pretty ugly that that's how the right thinks they can win an election....

but then again, i guess that's what happens when RNC's actual policies skeeve more than 50% of the voting public.

btw, Reince Previs has a far tighter hold on the GOP than Debbie Wasserman Shultz has on dems.

just saying.
I'm tempted to think that, if an indictment were actually issued, that the GOP would have thoroughly done its due diligence and really have her nailed.

But I think I know better. If they can come within two miles of having enough evidence to indict, they'll push to do so, for political reasons.

having an ambassador die on her watch when 50 people died in our embassies when bush jr was pres?
Screws me. We haven't exactly been flooded with details on this thing.

just saying.

Screws me. We haven't exactly been flooded with details on this thing.

maybe because there's no there.. there. and yet it's all they've talked about since ambassador stevens was killed.

like they wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress. to emphasize the stupidity of their obsession with the Clintons, we spent 7 million investigating 9/11

Forum List

Back