The Five Most Absurd Defenses Of Melania Trump's Plagiarism Of Michelle Obama

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
I bet Melania didn't know what a bunch of kooks she was getting involved with

For months, Donald Trump surrogates have come up with outlandish explanations to justify the presumptive GOP nominee’s wild statements, from defending his racist remarks about a federal judge to insisting that he never really proposed a ban on Muslims from entering the country.

So it was no surprise to see Trump backers twist themselves into knots defending Melania Trump’s speech last night at the Republican National Convention after parts were found to have been clearly plagiarized from a 2008 convention addressed delivered by Michelle Obama.

Some plagiarism by a candidate's wife is not as serious as cankle's emails endangering national security. Sure, the fix was in and cankles got off scott free, but hopefully this wreckless incompetent won't get to be prez.

"Plagiarism" is often a case of words once read coming to mind unremembered as having been read in the past. That seems to be the case here, and Michelle certainly has no copyright on "my word is my bond."

It's smart to have a good editor.

"In the great fulfillment we must have a citizenship less concerned about what the government can do for it and more anxious about what it can do for the nation."

"Plagiarism" is often a case of words once read coming to mind unremembered as having been read in the past. That seems to be the case here, and Michelle certainly has no copyright on "my word is my bond."

Melania had no idea she was mimicking parts of Michael's speech. A Trump speech writer sabotaged her speech which she read off a teleprompter. Whoever wrote that will be fired and should be turned over to Bikers For Trump for some counseling and attitude adjustment with a tire tool. Liberals can't understand what happened because of brain freeze.

how do you plagiarize common phrases, even with minor differences?

Tempest in a tea pot

FLASHBACK: Obama defends plagiarized speeches, 'silly season' to ...
redalertpolitics.com/.../flashback-obama-defends-plagiarized-speeches-silly-season-cri...
13 hours ago - Nearly eight years before Melania Trump copied a few lines from the first lady, then-candidate Barack Obama faced similar charges and said it ...

Obama Accused Of Plagiarism In Speech - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-accused-of-plagiarism-in-speech/
CBS News
Feb 19, 2008 - Barack Obama, D-Ill., has come under scrutiny for a speech he gave Saturday in ... Y., have responded to the accusations of plagiarism.
FLASHBACK: Obama plagiarized - George W. Bush! - The American ...
theamericanmirror.com/flashback-obama-plagiarized-george-w-bush/
13 hours ago - For George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen accused Obama of plagiarizingportions of President Bush's 2007 State of the Union address.
Confirmed! Michelle Obama Copied DNC Speech From....
www.thepoliticalinsider.com/melania-trump-speech-confirmed-michelle-obama/
12 hours ago - Trump's wife joins Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden as accused plagiarists. Even Michelle Obama was accused of plagiarizing part of her own 2008 DNC speech. Barack Obama: “Don't tell me words don't matter.”
The Obama Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
www.plagiarismtoday.com › Articles
Feb 20, 2008 - Typically, I am loathe to enter the world of plagiarism scandals as they ... On February 16, Barack Obama gave a speech in Wisconsin where he ...

Melania thought she was quoting Michael, not Michelle. Honest mistake, even Barack slipped and let on Michelle used to be Michael

The knots are in your head Guano. We don't care about what libs think, about speeches or hair, or hands....
We care that Hitlery wants to finish us off by using our resources to grow Asia. When you say speech, we are thinking, which one of the candidates doesn't want us to end up like France. When you say, "Look at that hair." we think, jobs. Your nitpicking is completely impotent.

Last edited:
If this is the worst libs got from the convention so far....They've got nothing.

For months, Donald Trump surrogates have come up with outlandish explanations to justify the presumptive GOP nominee’s wild statements, from defending his racist remarks about a federal judge to insisting that he never really proposed a ban on Muslims from entering the country.

So it was no surprise to see Trump backers twist themselves into knots defending Melania Trump’s speech last night at the Republican National Convention after parts were found to have been clearly plagiarized from a 2008 convention addressed delivered by Michelle Obama.

Oh for fucks sake. First off she didn't plagiarize the speech her speech writer did and secondly who cares,she's not going to be president and I'm sure Trump will quietly fire the idiot who did plagiarize MO's speech.

Oh for fucks sake. First off she didn't plagiarize the speech her speech writer did and secondly who cares,she's not going to be president and I'm sure Trump will quietly fire the idiot who did plagiarize MO's speech.

no one cared about Obama or Michelle plagiarizing speeches? What is this fuss over phrase we have all used?

Melania had no idea she was mimicking parts of Michael's speech. A Trump speech writer sabotaged her speech which she read off a teleprompter. Whoever wrote that will be fired and should be turned over to Bikers For Trump for some counseling and attitude adjustment with a tire tool. Liberals can't understand what happened because of brain freeze.

I bet it was one of his kids.

It shows how shallow the opposition really is and how little they want to talk about the issues facing the country and what we will do about them.

Liberal "logic"

"this is huge , Melania is a plagiarist"

"This is no big deal, Hillary only lied to Congress about breaking federal law"

morons

Forum List

Back