Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
You be the Judge

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• Banned
It's is a lot like the Alton shooting

Why can't you Leftists ever come up with a legitimate case of police abuse where the suspect isn't engaged in criminal activity, combative, resisting arrest, or trying to kill the cop with his own gun? Every "injustice" you come up with could have been easily precluded by the suspect cooperating with authorities.

Anytime someone fights the police, they imperil their own lives. I pity them not.

Why can't you Leftists ever come up with a legitimate case of police abuse where the suspect isn't engaged in criminal activity, combative, resisting arrest, or trying to kill the cop with his own gun? Every "injustice" you come up with could have been easily precluded by the suspect cooperating with authorities.

Anytime someone fights the police, they imperil their own lives. I pity them not.
Alton deserved to die too

It just clicked. Now I remember you. You only get upset if cops shoot a white person.

Yep

Forum List

Back