The Five Most Absurd Defenses Of Melania Trump's Plagiarism Of Michelle Obama

image.jpeg

I bet Melania didn't know what a bunch of kooks she was getting involved with

For months, Donald Trump surrogates have come up with outlandish explanations to justify the presumptive GOP nominee’s wild statements, from defending his racist remarks about a federal judge to insisting that he never really proposed a ban on Muslims from entering the country.

So it was no surprise to see Trump backers twist themselves into knots defending Melania Trump’s speech last night at the Republican National Convention after parts were found to have been clearly plagiarized from a 2008 convention addressed delivered by Michelle Obama.

The Five Most Absurd Defenses Of Melania Trump's Plagiarism Of Michelle Obama
Oh for fucks sake. First off she didn't plagiarize the speech her speech writer did and secondly who cares,she's not going to be president and I'm sure Trump will quietly fire the idiot who did plagiarize MO's speech.

no one cared about Obama or Michelle plagiarizing speeches? What is this fuss over phrase we have all used?
IDK what the fuss is about either. Seems kinda stupid to me. We all know politicians and family don't write these speeches so I'm sure Trump hired someone who either got lazy or did it to sabotage his big night. Regardless Melania probably had no Idea it was part of MO's speech. People need to get over it and move on. I'm sure this speech writer knows he just flushed his career down the toilet.

Forum List

Back