the fisa memo is probably bullshit, but

i mean even the hack drudge hasn't touched it

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..
You mean supposed FISA abuse which would mean dozens of Federal law Enforcement agents lied and of course the panel of FISA judges? Ridiculous. But Putin approves of your lack of knowledge. lmao

why haven't they released it if it's such a bombshell?

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

so why haven't they done that if it's such a bombshell?

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

:rofl:
It's straight from the GOP playbook. They supported Nixon right up until the end putting up with his constant attempts to discredit the FBI and investigators back then as well. These guys care not for our democratic nation. They care only about power.

The disgusting thing here is that Nunes has supposedly recused himself for sneaking into the White House and coordinating with Trump. But that "recusal" was yet another lie. He continues to interfere.

Further this "memo" is a product of a secret meeting between Nunes and some GOP congressmen. He is trying to "declassify" a partisan article he himself wrote? Too funny. Same old GOP, different decade. So much for the "we are the party that supports law enforcement." Hell, Comey, Mueller et al are REPUBLICANS, not Hillary supporters. I guess it's come down to Russia and Putin over not only American democracy but even the Republican Party now. ;)

iirc, it was the republicans in the house that told nixon he had to go.

it wa a republican ag that resigned rather than fire the special prosecutor.

howarrd baker certainly didn't pull any punches when it came to watergate.

i really have to disagree with you on this.

republicans back then put their country ahead of their party.

Sure. In the END. But, for what, two years the Republicans as a majority supported Nixon and were anti FBI/Investigators. Finally when the investigators came out with their conclusions, then and only then did Republicans approach Nixon and tell him to resign or they'd be forced to impeach. So disagree but you are wrong my friend.

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

I'll explain it again, they first want to get Dems on record supporting Obama's Brown Short methods
"Brown Short methods"...sounds serious.

Or perhaps it is not bullshit, but contains evidence that would so compromise the FBI's credibility that it would be difficult for the FBI to function effectively. I know that if it would gain them a few votes, the Democrats would release it no matter what the cost to the nation, but perhaps the Republicans are behaving more responsibly.

perhaps flying monkeys are nesting in your duodenum, too.

give it a check and get back to us
Regardless of whether you agree with their policies, no reasonable person will deny that with only one notable lapse, Republicans have dealt responsibly with issues concerning the welfare of America while since the Clinton presidency destroyed the integrity of the Democratic Party, Democrats have only been concerned with getting elected regardless of the cost to the country.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you for the Trophy points butterbutt jillian. Love you too. View attachment 172524

Can you please remove this post. There is nothing in here that addresses the OP as per USMB guidelines.

Thanks..

^^^^ Not sure what you mean Dr Grump, this thread is in Zone 3 Current Events, it's not a Zone 2, so Kat's post that you refer to is within USMB guidelines.

View attachment 173256

Zone 3 allows for a few non-OP responses but not as in like 10-20 which would then be a thread derailment, see below I highlight the difference between Zone 2 and Zone 3, Current Events is Zone 3:

View attachment 173257

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Why is this Zone 3? Didn't even know that had zones. Some people have far too much time on their hands.

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..
Schumer was in on it?

Its not unusual to CREATE tension and fervor to distract from other stories in the news cycle. It gives the Dem favorable media an EXCUSE to go full out on "shutdown" coverage and IGNORE this one..

What's definitely abusive to democracy is the muzzling of all the Dems in Congress.. Adam Schiffless and Feinstein have ORDERED that NONE of their folks will READ the classified document. Can you imagine that? The PARTY decides what an elected official will read or not?? They certainly don't TRUST the members of their caucus to speak or think independently --- Do They???

We shall see. Gowdy, a former US prosecutor that created the memo, has stated he has everything to back it up, and plans on releasing it, once de-classified, and voted on.

nah

Because it looks kinda like this...

GcbDGvt.jpg
Trey Gowdy...the guy who has troubles of his own, having paid off a former aide?

why is that?

You mean supposed FISA abuse which would mean dozens of Federal law Enforcement agents lied and of course the panel of FISA judges? Ridiculous. But Putin approves of your lack of knowledge. lmao

Putin WISHES he could destroy the American political system as quickly and efficiently as the 2 warring primitive political tribes are. We need NO HELP from Putin. We're doing our OWN destruction just fine..

Try to follow along. The FISA judicial panel periodically cusses out and warns all the participants about abuse. ABUSE of FISA is rampant. Ask the ACLU. . And the same hypocritical law makers that are presenting new FISA ABUSE evidence --- just ONE WEEK AGO -- all voted to reauthorized the Act without adding protecting for US citizens...

So -- this current issue doesn't REQUIRE complicity of the FISA court. IN FACT, the rumor is that the FISA court was criminally MISLED and LIED to about the evidence presented to them in order to get permission to use the Big Brother system to spy on an opposition political campaign.

It CHILLS me to see how hard the Blue Team is RESISTING looking at this abuse. To the point that the Dem Party has PROHIBITED their Congress members from even going to the SCIF to VIEW the evidence.

See no evil, think no evil.. We don't HAVE politicians in Congress. We got 4 Party Bosses telling the other 531 when to speak or read --- and what to think..

why is that?

because i'm too old to be taken in by right wing bullshit.

it could have easily been released today

if it's so dire, why wasn't it?

if the abuse is so bad, why did they reauthorize fisa?

the shutdown has been in the news for months

this memo bullshit just popped up

i think you've got it ass backwards

as usual

You will soon look even more stupid......

nah

Well maybe because you a document that will lead to the immediate dismissal of high level officials across many government agencies including intelligence. The same reason they've been foot dragging for over a year to produce the thing.

make it public or shut the fuck up

pretty simple, even for dipshits like nunes and gaetz

What a hoot coming from a

"Russia stole the election KOOK"

Qg5lQzL.jpg

Last edited:

nah

Because it looks kinda like this...

GcbDGvt.jpg

Now it makes sense why you liberals are

letting Trump smack you around...

You like that 3' womb bruiser up your ass:dance:

They should release not only this memo but everything let the public see it all instead of both sides leaking selected passages that support their narrative.

The memo has only 4 pages, not much to select from.

I agree, they should release all, but not at the same time. Every time part is released, wait for Democrat excuses and than release another part. They'll dig themselves deeper in the shit every time.

The video didn't lasted long, removed by Nazis.

Here is another version.

Forum List

Back