the fisa memo is probably bullshit, but

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
why haven't they released it if it's such a bombshell?

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

so why haven't they done that if it's such a bombshell?

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

:rofl:

Bombshell: Nunes would release it.

Bumbshell: Nunes would leak it.

You must be a wingnut then. You are the one I see making a thread on it.

i mean even the hack drudge hasn't touched it

why is that?

You're looking in the wrong place:

Drudge Report Feed on Twitter

CNN and MSNBC have picked up on it now, so tick tock.

well if it's on cnn and msnbc it's fake news, amirite?

glad we settled that

you can go back to obsessing about emails and benghazi, and i can go back to laughing at your sorry ass

win/win

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..

because i'm too old to be taken in by right wing bullshit.

it could have easily been released today

if it's so dire, why wasn't it?

if the abuse is so bad, why did they reauthorize fisa?

the shutdown has been in the news for months

this memo bullshit just popped up

i think you've got it ass backwards

as usual

why is that?

as usual

They reauthorized Big Brother FIRST of course. Much easier than AFTER you wake the American the Fuck up with the news of how it became a political weapon.. That's just the 1st abuse. Imagine the fun you could have with that massive NSA machine manipulating the economy based on eavesdropping on everyone and everything.

Much like GOOGLE does now --- but with far meaner intentions.. :biggrin:

But it can be "DE" authorized.

And NO.. The "bullshit memo" just didn't "pop up".. 3 different committees in Congress have asked for this information from FBI/DOJ for about 18 months. And they were stalled completely. Because they are spineless and incompetent and incapable of exercising oversight. But FINALLY -- it got pryed loose.

Why would you release it today and let the Democrat hissy fit over shutting down the govt distract from the story? You suck at politics...

why is that?

as usual

They reauthorized Big Brother FIRST of course. Much easier than AFTER you wake the American the Fuck up with the news of how it became a political weapon.. That's just the 1st abuse. Imagine the fun you could have with that massive NSA machine manipulating the economy based on eavesdropping on everyone and everything.

Much like GOOGLE does now --- but with far meaner intentions.. :biggrin:

But it can be "DE" authorized.

And NO.. The "bullshit memo" just didn't "pop up".. 3 different committees in Congress have asked for this information from FBI/DOJ for about 18 months. And they were stalled completely. Because they are spineless and incompetent and incapable of exercising oversight. But FINALLY -- it got pryed loose.

Why would you release it today and let the Democrat hissy fit over shutting down the govt distract from the story? You suck at politics...

so it's a crime against humanity and a clear and present danger to the republic, but it shouldn't be released because you need to play politics with it?

you're still a hack

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

Well maybe because you a document that will lead to the immediate dismissal of high level officials across many government agencies including intelligence. The same reason they've been foot dragging for over a year to produce the thing.

nah

Well maybe because you a document that will lead to the immediate dismissal of high level officials across many government agencies including intelligence. The same reason they've been foot dragging for over a year to produce the thing.

make it public or shut the fuck up

pretty simple, even for dipshits like nunes and gaetz

Forum List

Back