the fisa memo is probably bullshit, but

They should release not only this memo but everything let the public see it all instead of both sides leaking selected passages that support their narrative.

The memo has only 4 pages, not much to select from.

I agree, they should release all, but not at the same time. Every time part is released, wait for Democrat excuses and than release another part. They'll dig themselves deeper in the shit every time.

i mean even the hack drudge hasn't touched it

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..

because i'm too old to be taken in by right wing bullshit.

it could have easily been released today

if it's so dire, why wasn't it?

if the abuse is so bad, why did they reauthorize fisa?

the shutdown has been in the news for months

this memo bullshit just popped up

i think you've got it ass backwards

as usual

They reauthorized Big Brother FIRST of course. Much easier than AFTER you wake the American the Fuck up with the news of how it became a political weapon.. That's just the 1st abuse. Imagine the fun you could have with that massive NSA machine manipulating the economy based on eavesdropping on everyone and everything.

Much like GOOGLE does now --- but with far meaner intentions.. :biggrin:

But it can be "DE" authorized.

And NO.. The "bullshit memo" just didn't "pop up".. 3 different committees in Congress have asked for this information from FBI/DOJ for about 18 months. And they were stalled completely. Because they are spineless and incompetent and incapable of exercising oversight. But FINALLY -- it got pryed loose.

Why would you release it today and let the Democrat hissy fit over shutting down the govt distract from the story? You suck at politics...

so it's a crime against humanity and a clear and present danger to the republic, but it shouldn't be released because you need to play politics with it?

:rofl:

you're still a hack

Not my war Big Bird. I'm just watching the 2 warring political tribes locked in mortal combat. Hoping that it's quick and complete annihilation. So America doesn't get more 2 ballot choices of meglomaniac power whores to choose from...

I did 7 years in the Intel area. If there was a Domestic Spying program this humongeous on my watch, I couldn't promise that I wouldn't go full metal Snowden on their asses. Can't believe Americans surrendered that easily.. Or that morons like you would be joking about it..

Ever see the brand new Big Brother facility in Utah?? Think this isn't a LARGER threat than Russian "content farms"?

NSA-Utah-Data-Center.jpg

Sucking up our conversation right now. Just waiting for a data request to come in for Del and FlaCalTenn..

Putin can't destroy our confidence in the American political system as fast or completely as we can ourselves.. And the 2 Brand Name parties are doing a great job of that...

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..

as usual

They reauthorized Big Brother FIRST of course. Much easier than AFTER you wake the American the Fuck up with the news of how it became a political weapon.. That's just the 1st abuse. Imagine the fun you could have with that massive NSA machine manipulating the economy based on eavesdropping on everyone and everything.

And NO.. The "bullshit memo" just didn't "pop up".. 3 different committees in Congress have asked for this information from FBI/DOJ for about 18 months. And they were stalled completely. Because they are spineless and incompetent and incapable of exercising oversight. But FINALLY -- it got pryed loose.

Why would you release it today and let the Democrat hissy fit over shutting down the govt distract from the story? You suck at politics...

so it's a crime against humanity and a clear and present danger to the republic, but it shouldn't be released because you need to play politics with it?

you're still a hack

Not my war Big Bird. I'm just watching the 2 warring political tribes locked in mortal combat. Hoping that it's quick and complete annihilation. So America doesn't get more 2 ballot choices of meglomaniac power whores to choose from...

I did 7 years in the Intel area. If there was a Domestic Spying program this humongeous on my watch, I couldn't promise that I wouldn't go full metal Snowden on their asses. Can't believe Americans surrendered that easily.. Or that morons like you would be joking about it..

Ever see the brand new Big Brother facility in Utah?? Think this isn't a LARGER threat than Russian "content farms"?

NSA-Utah-Data-Center.jpg

Sucking up our conversation right now. Just waiting for a data request to come in for Del and FlaCalTenn..

Putin can't destroy our confidence in the American political system as fast or completely as we can ourselves.. And the 2 Brand Name parties are doing a great job of that...

Go ahead Jillian --- Funny THAT ^^^ post also.. Show everyone how shallow and petty your political compass really is.. Whatchagonna do when the "going out of business" signs go up at the DNC???

why haven't they released it if it's such a bombshell?

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

so why haven't they done that if it's such a bombshell?

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

Let's say the FBI and CIA did bug Trump. The Trump kool-aid drinkers need to think why. What was Trump doing that was shady that he had to be monitored?

Now, I'll bet this fucking republican manufactured "Bombshell" memo is a genuine example of...

Fake News!!!

What seems obvious is that trump and the republicans are incredibly worried that some truly bad shit will emerge from Mueller’s investigation. So worried that they have, for months now, been attacking Mueller at every opportunity. If republicans loved this country, as they say they do, they would want the truth to come out. They would support Mueller’s investigation and allow it to continue WITHOUT their interference and obstruction.

Here’s an article that explains a bit about the phony “Bombshell” memo. It turns out it was written by republican staffers. The GOP staffers manufactured their own “bombshell”. Lol... I’m sure it must be honest and unbiased.

But we all know trump and the GOP Congresslime are anything but honest.

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-mueller-fbi-doj-house-gop_us_5a613a58e4b01d91b25446b5?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

I'll explain it again, they first want to get Dems on record supporting Obama's Brown Short methods

I'll have to take a look, while breathing through my mouth.

i can send you directions for nasal breathing

you could probably handle it for short periods of time

maybe

Okay. I see you are not a worthwhile person to read. So many leftists now can only manage short-line, poorly punctuated insult posts. I suppose it's a sort of hysterical frenzy over their comprehensive defeats. Or maybe these types were never able to interact appropriately with other people.

nah

Let's say the FBI and CIA did bug Trump. The Trump kool-aid drinkers need to think why. What was Trump doing that was shady that he had to be monitored?
It's obvious you don't understand what's happening here. They made up a story about Trump. Hillary & Co. paid for it, along with possibly the FBI. Full of intrigue and conspiracy with secret Russian/Trump collusion to cheat Hillary out of the presidency and control the world.

Then they took this fable to a judge and used it to get a FISA warrant to spy on their political opposition, the Trump campaign. They listened in on every conversation he and his people had. They knew every strategy, every idea, every plan Trump had.

And they STILL LOST.

You know what would really be great? IMO.

Separate colors (red and blue) for conservative threads versus leftist threads. Then the two sides could keep apart and actually get more data exchange and discussion done. I came to this thread hoping to find some sort of info about this FISA thing, whatever FISA is, that was being yelled about incoherently on TV news channels which I rarely bother with anymore. I'm finding forums a pretty good substitute for network/cable news ----- but not if it's just "monster shouters" like this ostrich poster who isn't able to describe his thread topic.

If Del's threads were colored blue or segregated into The Blue Section, I'd know not to bother and to go to a thread about the FISA scandal, whatever it is, in The Red Section. I could count on those posters presenting the general situation and the questions and issues around it.

Not good to have a limit on thread topics of one per topic if the one thread is just a series of short-line insult posts. That's useless. A lot of these leftists are too angry to write these days, if they ever could, which I doubt.

nah

Well maybe because you a document that will lead to the immediate dismissal of high level officials across many government agencies including intelligence. The same reason they've been foot dragging for over a year to produce the thing.
Whatever happened to the unmasking issue, or the uranium one issue?
Could it be this is nothing more than a distraction?

If these clowns are stupid enough to make a covert coup attempt and fail, they're certainly stupid enough to get caught.

Thank you for the Trophy points butterbutt jillian. Love you too. View attachment 172524

Can you please remove this post. There is nothing in here that addresses the OP as per USMB guidelines.

Thanks..

^^^^ Not sure what you mean Dr Grump, this thread is in Zone 3 Current Events, it's not a Zone 2, so Kat's post that you refer to is within USMB guidelines.

upload_2018-1-24_21-49-14.png

Zone 3 allows for a few non-OP responses but not as in like 10-20 which would then be a thread derailment, see below I highlight the difference between Zone 2 and Zone 3, Current Events is Zone 3:

upload_2018-1-24_21-53-22.png

USMB Rules and Guidelines

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

why is that?

as usual

you're still a hack

NSA-Utah-Data-Center.jpg

cool story, bro

nah

Or perhaps it is not bullshit, but contains evidence that would so compromise the FBI's credibility that it would be difficult for the FBI to function effectively. I know that if it would gain them a few votes, the Democrats would release it no matter what the cost to the nation, but perhaps the Republicans are behaving more responsibly.

Or perhaps it is not bullshit, but contains evidence that would so compromise the FBI's credibility that it would be difficult for the FBI to function effectively. I know that if it would gain them a few votes, the Democrats would release it no matter what the cost to the nation, but perhaps the Republicans are behaving more responsibly.

perhaps flying monkeys are nesting in your duodenum, too.

give it a check and get back to us

Forum List

Back