the fisa memo is probably bullshit, but

Or perhaps it is not bullshit, but contains evidence that would so compromise the FBI's credibility that it would be difficult for the FBI to function effectively. I know that if it would gain them a few votes, the Democrats would release it no matter what the cost to the nation, but perhaps the Republicans are behaving more responsibly.

perhaps flying monkeys are nesting in your duodenum, too.

give it a check and get back to us
Regardless of whether you agree with their policies, no reasonable person will deny that with only one notable lapse, Republicans have dealt responsibly with issues concerning the welfare of America while since the Clinton presidency destroyed the integrity of the Democratic Party, Democrats have only been concerned with getting elected regardless of the cost to the country.

Or perhaps it is not bullshit, but contains evidence that would so compromise the FBI's credibility that it would be difficult for the FBI to function effectively. I know that if it would gain them a few votes, the Democrats would release it no matter what the cost to the nation, but perhaps the Republicans are behaving more responsibly.

Regardless of whether you agree with their policies, no reasonable person will deny that with only one notable lapse, Republicans have dealt responsibly with issues concerning the welfare of America while since the Clinton presidency destroyed the integrity of the Democratic Party, Democrats have only been concerned with getting elected regardless of the cost to the country.

yeah, nothing says responsible like trump.

is that the notable lapse to which you refer?

or is it the iraq war?

great recession?

refusing to give merrick garland a hearing?

two shutdowns?

could you narrow down the possibilities please, hack?

or is it the iraq war?

great recession?

two shutdowns?

To a true believer like yourself, any policy you don't agree with is evidence of irresponsible behavior, but to a less biased andmore discerning critic, it would mean following a policy for political reasons regardless of the cost to America, and it is fair to characterize the Democrats as irresponsible ever since Bill Clinton destroyed the integrity of the Party. The one notable occasion on which the Republican behaved irresponsibly was the shutdown to protest Obamacare, which was going to pass anyway.

or is it the iraq war?

great recession?

two shutdowns?

To a true believer like yourself, any policy you don't agree with is evidence of irresponsible behavior, but to a less biased andmore discerning critic, it would mean following a policy for political reasons regardless of the cost to America, and it is fair to characterize the Democrats as irresponsible ever since Bill Clinton destroyed the integrity of the Party. The one notable occasion on which the Republican behaved irresponsibly was the shutdown to protest Obamacare, which was going to pass anyway.

thanks for the confirmation, hack

carry on

why haven't they released it if it's such a bombshell?

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

so why haven't they done that if it's such a bombshell?

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

:rofl:
It's straight from the GOP playbook. They supported Nixon right up until the end putting up with his constant attempts to discredit the FBI and investigators back then as well. These guys care not for our democratic nation. They care only about power.

The disgusting thing here is that Nunes has supposedly recused himself for sneaking into the White House and coordinating with Trump. But that "recusal" was yet another lie. He continues to interfere.

Further this "memo" is a product of a secret meeting between Nunes and some GOP congressmen. He is trying to "declassify" a partisan article he himself wrote? Too funny. Same old GOP, different decade. So much for the "we are the party that supports law enforcement." Hell, Comey, Mueller et al are REPUBLICANS, not Hillary supporters. I guess it's come down to Russia and Putin over not only American democracy but even the Republican Party now. ;)

all they have to do is have the chair of the intelligence committee ( the hack devin nunes) request that it be declassified by the white house

could it possibly be that they know it's bullshit and they're using it to distract the terminally weakminded?

nah

It's straight from the GOP playbook. They supported Nixon right up until the end putting up with his constant attempts to discredit the FBI and investigators back then as well. These guys care not for our democratic nation. They care only about power.

The disgusting thing here is that Nunes has supposedly recused himself for sneaking into the White House and coordinating with Trump. But that "recusal" was yet another lie. He continues to interfere.

Further this "memo" is a product of a secret meeting between Nunes and some GOP congressmen. He is trying to "declassify" a partisan article he himself wrote? Too funny. Same old GOP, different decade. So much for the "we are the party that supports law enforcement." Hell, Comey, Mueller et al are REPUBLICANS, not Hillary supporters. I guess it's come down to Russia and Putin over not only American democracy but even the Republican Party now. ;)

iirc, it was the republicans in the house that told nixon he had to go.

it wa a republican ag that resigned rather than fire the special prosecutor.

howarrd baker certainly didn't pull any punches when it came to watergate.

i really have to disagree with you on this.

republicans back then put their country ahead of their party.

or is it the iraq war?

great recession?

two shutdowns?

carry on
Thanks for what? For pointing out that you are a true believer but not much of a thinker? No thanks necessary, it was my pleasure.

or is it the iraq war?

great recession?

two shutdowns?

carry on
Thanks for what? For pointing out that you are a true believer but not much of a thinker? No thanks necessary, it was my pleasure.

for confirming that you're a hack, of course

thanks again, hack

you're a peach :thup:

or is it the iraq war?

great recession?

two shutdowns?

carry on

for confirming that you're a hack, of course

thanks again, hack

you're a peach :thup:[/

There you go again, showing that while you are a true believer, thinking is not your strong suit.

i may not be a strong thinker like you, but i can handle the extremely difficult quote function on this board.

you?

not so much, hack

lol

i may not be a strong thinker like you, but i can handle the extremely difficult quote function on this board.

you?

not so much, hack

lol
It is gratifying that I am helping you to come to terms with your limitations.

nah

Because it looks kinda like this...

GcbDGvt.jpg

you?

not so much, hack

lol
indeed, watching you flail has made me more appreciative of the benefits i've had in my life.

so you've got that going for you, which is nice

you?

not so much, hack

lol
indeed, watching you flail has made me more appreciative of the benefits i've had in my life.

so you've got that going for you, which is nice
Aw, just when you seemed to be showing some potential for growth, you slip back into your primitive beliefs.

We shall see. Gowdy, a former US prosecutor that created the memo, has stated he has everything to back it up, and plans on releasing it, once de-classified, and voted on.

nah

Because it looks kinda like this...

GcbDGvt.jpg

We shall see. Gowdy, a former US prosecutor that created the memo, has stated he has everything to back it up, and plans on releasing it, once de-classified, and voted on.
Say Mac,

What's been Gowdy's track-record on these types of things thus far?

4352048-foghorn-leghorn-the-looney-tunes-show-23021454-472-708.jpg

Actually darn good, until the last admins doj and fbi put up walls, never turning over everything. Smashed drives, lost emails, you name it. Kind of hard to investigate something fully without access to all the evidence.
Say Mac,

What's been Gowdy's track-record on these types of things thus far?

4352048-foghorn-leghorn-the-looney-tunes-show-23021454-472-708.jpg

i mean even the hack drudge hasn't touched it

why is that?

Politico just jumped the story.. ACLU supports the public release. They aren't fond of FISA abuse. THEY take it seriously... Why aren't you?

It'll get released in some form. The debate is probably over how much to redact. I think everyone is preoccupied with the conveniently arranged Govt Shutdown.. A ploy to give the press a lot of hype and cover to ignore the story and bury it..
Schumer was in on it?

Forum List

Back