The first same sex incestuous marriage

What do you mean "we don't know"? They support the Republican party which is against gays, yet they are gays....what's so difficult about that to figure out they are hypocrites?

It is not rational to expect sanity or consistency from someone who is mentally- and morally-disordered, as all homosexuals are.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but to say that all gays are in the Democratic party is a lie and I have just proven it....so your comment is not relevant to that.
But the democrat party IS the party of the LGBT cult's platforms in whole. So if you're voting democrat; particularly for Congress, you're voting FOR gay marriage and boys using girls showers and locker rooms in schools. Remember that. Every single democratic candidate shudders in their boots at the idea of bucking the LGBT mandate; even if they themselves come from roots and backgrounds and personal beliefs against it. You vote democrat, you vote cult. It's that simple. Not one democrat representative EVER will rise up and buck that dogma.

If you vote democrat, you might as well grab your little boy out of kindergarten and offer him ass-up to the nearest pedophile on your streetcorner; because in 10 years that's where the democrat party will have the law. Don't believe me? They're already telling 14 year old girls they have to undress in front of boys in their locker rooms and Obama's gay education czar Kevin Jennings was trying to loosen future "peg boys" up to the idea of having something shoved up their ass by teaching "anal fisting" in schools to minors. Yes, that really happened.

What do you mean "we don't know"? They support the Republican party which is against gays, yet they are gays....what's so difficult about that to figure out they are hypocrites?

It is not rational to expect sanity or consistency from someone who is mentally- and morally-disordered, as all homosexuals are.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but to say that all gays are in the Democratic party is a lie and I have just proven it....so your comment is not relevant to that.
But the democrat party IS the party of the LGBT cult's platforms in whole.
Which further proves how stupid Republicans are....gays that vote Republican are stupid to support a party that denigrates them. And, the Democratic Party is for all people, blacks, gays, transgenders, etc., we're not the party that only passes legislation that favors "whites."

So if you're voting democrat; particularly for Congress, you're voting FOR gay marriage and boys using girls showers and locker rooms in schools.
That's right, we support "fairness" to every American, not just "white religious fanatics". And it isn't boys using girls bathrooms, it is transgenders....which have been doing it for years and now just because someone tried to make it legal the hypocrites come out in droves trying to act like they are going to rape and attack people. Not one case to prove your point.

Remember that. Every single democratic candidate shudders in their boots at the idea of bucking the LGBT mandate; even if they themselves come from roots and backgrounds and personal beliefs against it. You vote democrat, you vote cult. It's that simple. Not one democrat representative EVER will rise up and buck that dogma.
You vote Republican and you vote racism, hate and divisiveness, not one Republican representative EVER will rise up and buck that dogma.

If you vote democrat, you might as well grab your little boy out of kindergarten and offer him ass-up to the nearest pedophile on your streetcorner; because in 10 years that's where the democrat party will have the law. Don't believe me? They're already telling 14 year old girls they have to undress in front of boys in their locker rooms and Obama's gay education czar Kevin Jennings was trying to loosen future "peg boys" up to the idea of having something shoved up their ass by teaching "anal fisting" in schools to minors. Yes, that really happened.

Your delusions only further antagonize the lunacy in the Republican party. Have fun spreading your rhetoric that only other looney tunes believe. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" mentality.

But the democrat party IS the party of the LGBT cult's platforms in whole.
Which further proves how stupid Republicans are....gays that vote Republican are stupid to support a party that denigrates them. And, the Democratic Party is for all people, blacks, gays, transgenders, etc., we're not the party that only passes legislation that favors "whites."

So if you're voting democrat; particularly for Congress, you're voting FOR gay marriage and boys using girls showers and locker rooms in schools.
That's right, we support "fairness" to every American, not just "white religious fanatics". And it isn't boys using girls bathrooms, it is transgenders....which have been doing it for years and now just because someone tried to make it legal the hypocrites come out in droves trying to act like they are going to rape and attack people. Not one case to prove your point.

Remember that. Every single democratic candidate shudders in their boots at the idea of bucking the LGBT mandate; even if they themselves come from roots and backgrounds and personal beliefs against it. You vote democrat, you vote cult. It's that simple. Not one democrat representative EVER will rise up and buck that dogma.
You vote Republican and you vote racism, hate and divisiveness, not one Republican representative EVER will rise up and buck that dogma.

Your delusions only further antagonize the lunacy in the Republican party. Have fun spreading your rhetoric that only other looney tunes believe. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling" mentality.
. All that for the agenda ? Wow. You are again confirming the war on Christians in this nation here, and even though it's not about race, gender or anything like that, your trying to twist everything you can, and then use it as a weapon to try and defeat your enemy who is none other than the "Christian" in this nation. Plain and simple.

Did anyone claim that all gays are in the Democratic party?

Yes....and if you wouldn't jump in without reading what led up to the response, then you shouldn't be asking dumb questions.

Yes....and if you wouldn't jump in without reading what led up to the response, then you shouldn't be asking dumb questions.

I did look back along that line, and did not anywhere see anyone make that claim.

In what post are you claiming anyone said that all gays are in the Democratic party?

I did look back along that line, and did not anywhere see anyone make that claim.

In what post are you claiming anyone said that all gays are in the Democratic party?
Nobody did. I keep bringing up that the Church of LGBT has kidnapped the democratic party and is holding every candidate there for ransom with a knife to their throat. That's where their platform is. Until Donald Trump, the republican party didn't pimp for the Church of LGBT. They just kept silent about it and let it happen. (thanks Dick Cheney with your lesbian daughter) Which is why so much of their less than bright base defected and went to the charismatic narcissist Donald Trump.

I mean, you could show his base a video of Donald saying he was going to let men in women's restrooms and you'd still have them saying 'aw, Donald was just kidding!' It's remarkable..

Nobody did. I keep bringing up that the Church of LGBT has kidnapped the democratic party and is holding every candidate there for ransom with a knife to their throat. That's where their platform is. Until Donald Trump, the republican party didn't pimp for the Church of LGBT. They just kept silent about it and let it happen. (thanks Dick Cheney with your lesbian daughter) Which is why so much of their less than bright base defected and went to the charismatic narcissist Donald Trump.

I mean, you could show his base a video of Donald saying he was going to let men in women's restrooms and you'd still have them saying 'aw, Donald was just kidding!' It's remarkable..

You sound just as dumb as Trump....babbling away your opinions as fact and not proving anything. The Republican party has their share of gays, only they are too cowardly to come out and admit it....instead they wait until they are found out and embarrassed. They have no balls (literally).

16 Anti-Gay Activists Who Were Caught Being Gay

You sound just as dumb as Trump....babbling away your opinions as fact and not proving anything. The Republican party has their share of gays, only they are too cowardly to come out and admit it....instead they wait until they are found out and embarrassed. They have no balls (literally).

16 Anti-Gay Activists Who Were Caught Being Gay

Just because a dog has fleas doesn't mean the dog becomes a flea.

Forum List

Back