The Fed

Bullshit! - About 10 banks per year fail insolvent from lack of deposits. Traditional banks had a 10% reserve while shadow banks leverage below 3% including finance companies, asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) conduits, structured investment vehicles (SIVs), credit hedge funds, money market mutual funds, securities lenders, limited-purpose finance companies (LPFCs), and the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs).

When a bank lends money, it becomes a deposit in another account that they lend again into another account & so on again, again & again in an endless loop.

Banks also sell or borrow against loans to create additional loans. This is why Bush had to bailout Wallstreet. Freddie Mac had a leverage ratio of about 70:1. Lehman Brothers was leverage at 44:1 before it became insolvent. Currently US Bancorp is leveraged at 15:1.

About 10 banks per year fail insolvent from lack of deposits.

If they could lend $10 for every $1 in deposits, how can they fail?

When a bank lends money, it becomes a deposit in another account that they lend again into another account & so on again, again & again in an endless loop.

Your original claim was wrong? DURR

Freddie Mac had a leverage ratio of about 70:1.

Explain your understanding of what that means. I'm happy to clear up your confusion again.

Explain your understanding of what that means. I'm happy to clear up your confusion again.

Off topic, but may save you some time. When replying, after the statement you want to reply to, place your cursor at the end of the sentence, and hit the enter button. It automatically quotes it for you. << like right here. Hit the enter button in their quote,
Maybe you already know this. IDK.

Banks failed because they didn't have actual physical US Dollar currency in their possession because they lent it plus the 9 more digital deposit entries they created for every loan they signed.

I have $100,000 in one of my BofA checking accounts, yet I can't go to the teller and get more than $10,000 cash today, because they don't have it. If 10% of us depositors demand our cash, the bank will collapse.

All those bank digital deposit entries they created for every loan they signed are still being used digitally circulating between their accounts to purchase goods driving up prices.

Last edited:
Banks failed because they didn't have actual physical US Dollar currency in their possession because they lent it plus the 9 more digital deposit entries they created for every loan they signed.

I have $100,000 in one of my BofA checking accounts, yet I can't go to the teller and get more than $10,000 cash today, because they don't have it. If 10% of us depositors demand our cash, the bank will collapse.

All those bank digital deposit entries they created for every loan they signed are still being used digitally circulating between their accounts to purchase goods driving up prices.

Banks failed because they didn't have actual physical US Dollar currency in their possession

Exactly! When you lend money, you might have a problem if there is a run on your bank.

because they lent it plus the 9 more digital deposit entries they created for every loan they signed.

You're lying. They can't loan multiples of the deposits they receive.

I have $100,000 in one of my BofA checking accounts, yet I can't go to the teller and get more than $10,000 cash today,

That's because they receive no interest on vault cash, not because they lent out $1 million based on your $100,000 deposit.

Banks failed because they didn't have actual physical US Dollar currency in their possession

Exactly! When you lend money, you might have a problem if there is a run on your bank.

because they lent it plus the 9 more digital deposit entries they created for every loan they signed.

You're lying. They can't loan multiples of the deposits they receive.

I have $100,000 in one of my BofA checking accounts, yet I can't go to the teller and get more than $10,000 cash today,

That's because they receive no interest on vault cash, not because they lent out $1 million based on your $100,000 deposit.
Banks do loan more than the physical US dollar paper currency they receive. They simply add more digital credit to their debtor accounts. A debtor uses that credit to pay (credit) another debtor's account for a good or service. Any physical currency banks receive is kept to satisfy a reserve requirement for all the new digital credit they added to accounts.

Awwww, poor girl. Let it all out.

Feel better now?
Trump printed all the value of my savings out. Stole our gold from Fort Knox & depleted our US oil reserves.
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

Trump had his appointee Steven Terner Mnuchin print 5 times more US Dollars.
ss-171115-steven-mnuchin-signature-dollar-bill-se-639p.jpg

fredgraph.png

00a4ee9e90e99f0140bf03f7567cd0c797-15-mnuchin-linton-money.2x.w710.jpg

180518160724-03-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

180518160717-01-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

Trump had Mnuchin & McConnell steal our gold from Fort Knox.
180518160731-04-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

180518160721-02-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

here-are-just-some-pictures-of-treasury-secretary-2-1050-1526668326-8_dblbig.jpg

Trump had his appointee Danny Ray Brouillette deplete oil from our SPR.
49209017206_4f3404a9dd_b.jpg

SPR OIL.png

Last edited:
Banks do loan more than the physical US dollar paper currency they receive. They simply add more digital credit to their debtor accounts. A debtor uses that credit to pay (credit) another debtor's account for a good or service. Any physical currency banks receive is kept to satisfy a reserve requirement for all the new digital credit they added to accounts.

Banks do loan more than the physical US dollar paper currency they receive.

But not more than the deposits (and other loans) they receive.
A $1000 deposit by check does not allow $10,000 in loans.

Forum List

Back