Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.

It's a win win for democrats. The FBI gets to look important and use fear to gain more power, distraction from Biden crimes, more war funding, gun laws...I'm not sure their plan for the split in dems supporting Hamas and Biden supporting Israel.

How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.

Trump should have kept his campaign promise and built the wall he promised us Mexico would pay for it.

On other threads Republicans are also talking about paying off our debt. If you are going to build a 4000 mile long wall, how's that going to work?

Have you guys ever thought about using technology to patrol our borders? Fly drones with cameras over it 25/7. Have idle military watch while they sit around waiting for the next war.

Trump should have kept his campaign promise and built the wall he promised us Mexico would pay for it.

On other threads Republicans are also talking about paying off our debt. If you are going to build a 4000 mile long wall, how's that going to work?

Have you guys ever thought about using technology to patrol our borders? Fly drones with cameras over it 25/7. Have idle military watch while they sit around waiting for the next war.
hell just landmine the border

hell just landmine the border

Rex Tillerson said Trump fired him because he kept telling Trump he couldn't do things that were against the law

Trump built the wall except for a few areas that had legal holdups. No need for a 4,000 mile wall. The deadly desert does the job.
Mexico could pay for it if Congress passed a "Remittance Tax" on all money sent out of the US.
Congress makes Laws not the President.
Technology only does so much, its good at seeing intruders, but you still need border agents to arrest the intruders.

Rex Tillerson said Trump fired him because he kept telling Trump he couldn't do things that were against the law

Rex is probably the only guy on the planet with a bigger ego than Trump. He was CEO of Exxon.

Trump built the wall except for a few areas that had legal holdups. No need for a 4,000 mile wall. The deadly desert does the job.
Mexico could pay for it if Congress passed a "Remittance Tax" on all money sent out of the US.
Congress makes Laws not the President.
Technology only does so much, its good at seeing intruders, but you still need border agents to arrest the intruders.

If there aren't border agents, that's when they go under, over or through it.

Records show Trump’s border wall is costing taxpayers billions more than initial contracts​

And like I said, if it ultimately isn't going to work because we aren't going to watch it, stop with the wall.

If there aren't border agents, that's when they go under, over or through it.

Records show Trump’s border wall is costing taxpayers billions more than initial contracts

And like I said, if it ultimately isn't going to work because we aren't going to watch it, stop with the wall.
Trump had the best solution to illegal immigration.
A big fucking wall and lots of border agents to catch them.
Then they go back to Mexico until they have a hearing.

The CBP loves the wall.

He couldn't. You lying bastards kept putting up road blocks.

By the time you guys figure out this wall situation you'll already be replaced. You've already allowed your children to become demographic minorities as you bicker, ineffectually. I thought you guys didn't need big daddy government? 😄

By the time you guys figure out this wall situation you'll already be replaced. You've already allowed your children to become demographic minorities as you bicker, ineffectually. I thought you guys didn't need big daddy government? 😄
Come get us you lying babbling traitor.

They still work for us. I don't know about the next generation though. You white boys can't afford to college so yea you'll be competing with them for jobs.

We should go after illegal employers. Ever think of them?

They still work for us. I don't know about the next generation though. You white boys can't afford to college so yea you'll be competing with them for jobs.

We should go after illegal employers. Ever think of them?
The children in my family don't have any college debt. I started paying for my daughter's college when she was 5. Also the whites least likely to have a college education are Republican whites.

Forum List

Back