The FED Inspector General Has No Idea Where The 9 Trillion Dollars Went

@Sealy - Did you figure out whether the United States Code are laws or not?

No, I'm still waiting for my buddy to answer me. We work for a tax company so he's probably paranoid to email me back.

I tried calling.

There is something I'm forgetting. Like, is the Code book just the rules or is the exact wording in the 16th amendment the exact wording in the Code book. Maybe the Code book are just the rules to the law, which is the 16th amendment, which is unconstitutional, and which may not have been ratified by enough states, and the supreme court ruled unconstitutional, which says it gives congress no new taxing powers,

I'll let you know as soon as he replies or I see him again.

Well I'm not agreeing to be bound by whoever your buddy is.

But if the zillion cites on the web confirming it are not enough, go to any law library in the United States (or probably most libaries) and ask where the US laws are, and see where they take you.

It's not some secret.

What I find fascinating is that you even argue for less transparency from the Fed Reserve. That's creepy.

No, I'm still waiting for my buddy to answer me. We work for a tax company so he's probably paranoid to email me back.

I tried calling.

There is something I'm forgetting. Like, is the Code book just the rules or is the exact wording in the 16th amendment the exact wording in the Code book. Maybe the Code book are just the rules to the law, which is the 16th amendment, which is unconstitutional, and which may not have been ratified by enough states, and the supreme court ruled unconstitutional, which says it gives congress no new taxing powers,

But if the zillion cites on the web confirming it are not enough, go to any law library in the United States (or probably most libaries) and ask where the US laws are, and see where they take you.

It's not some secret.

What I find fascinating is that you even argue for less transparency from the Fed Reserve. That's creepy.

I haven't heard particularly strong reasons why board deliberations over money policy should be public, given the chilling effect that would have on open and frank communications.

I tried calling.

It's not some secret.

Yes it is.

And I don't have all the answers. But one thing is for sure. There is enough out there that you should realize somehthing stinks. But you don't, so I'm cool with that.

If I can't explain it to you, and Ron Paul's not getting thru to you, never mind.

Abolish the Federal Reserve

Ron Paul supports the elimination of the income tax and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). He asserts that Congress had no power to impose a direct income tax and has called for the repeal of the 16th Amendment to the Constitution, which was ratified on February 3, 1913.

End the Income Tax, Abolish the IRS | Ron Paul .com

An income tax is the most degrading and totalitarian of all possible taxes. Its implementation wrongly suggests that the government owns the lives and labor of the citizens it is supposed to represent.

On May 5, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) grilled Federal Reserve inspector general Elizabeth Coleman. What knowledge did she have of Bloomberg's report that the Fed had made trillions of dollars in off-balance sheet transactions? Did she know who received the trillion dollars that was added to the Fed's balance sheets since last September? Was there any investigation into why the Fed didn't rescue Lehman Brothers, a move that sent shock waves through the financial sector?

To all of these questions, Coleman professed total ignorance, and assured the Congress there were presently no investigations taking place. What madness is this? The economy is in shambles, and the group most responsible for keeping our financial system stable has no answers and doesn't care to find any.

The Federal Reserve is accountable to no one. It has no budget, no Congressional committee monitors its operations, and although the Government Accountability Office (GAO) is tasked with auditing the Fed, it is so constrained as to be useless.

Campaign For Liberty — Congress Must Audit the Federal Reserve **| by Adam de Angeli

Sealy, until you can at least acknowledge that the US Code is the law, I'm not going to discuss this with you. If we cannot even reach a basic agreement on something as simple and easily provable as what the US law is, why should I waste my time? If something as basic as what the law is isn't believable to you, then discussion would be an exercise in futility, because there is no stronger, indisputable evidence that what a law says. It is black and white, verifiable by a million websites or any library. And if you are going to deny the black and white letter of the law is in favor of what some yahoo in says some video you found on the web, then why should I waste my time?

Last edited:
So, 'common sense,' thinks the Bush was behind 9-11?

Really? ... Are you sure?

As to the depth of the post... Well... You're the subject, afterall and while there are many words; and while each is unique and useful in their own special way; it only takes a few to speak to the obvious; and while every circumstance does not limit such to this extent... the assurances of a "Centrist" that all is well in the Federal Reserve, at this moment in time... is a circumstance which simply defies depth...

I didn't say "all was well" at the Fed. What I said was that $9 trillion has not been stolen, and that you questioning me about this claim puts you on board with the likes of sealybobo, Terral and 9/11 inside job. Nice crowd to run with, PI.

Perhaps if you had a clue about what is being discussed - as Terral and sealybobo obviously do not - you would understand that the $9 trillion is a reference to the total amount of liabilities that have been backstopped by the Fed and the government as well as the government programs such as the TALF, TARP, PPIP, etc. Most of that figure refers not to money that has been lent out but to these liabilities, such as guaranteeing highly-rated commercial paper, money market funds, bank deposits, etc. Thus, $9 trillion (actually $12 trillion now) could not possibly have been stolen by your Republican buddies because that is no where near the amount of cash that has been disbursed by the government.

You can question the wisdom of these programs, as well as the oversight - as the Congressman does in the video - but to suggest that all this money has been stolen demonstrates even the most basic understanding of what these programs are all about.

Where are the teabaggers at? I'm listening to Thom Hartmann talk about this on Air America. You right wingers who are soooo worried about Obama's domestic spending. And at the end of his first term, you are going to put this $9 trillion on Obama I bet. When in reality, the Fed stole this money from us at the end of Bush's term last year. They were talking about what this means to the American people. This means taxes will have to go up. This means we will go further into debt. And if not, the rich won't be able to get richer. You right wing republicans need to wake up. At least the libertarians understand this is a problem.

Zero Hedge: The Federal Reserve Can Not Account For $9 Trillion In Off-Balance Sheet Transactions

The Fed prints money. The treasury makes coins. There is no reason why the treasury can't handle both. Oh, but watch out for the bankers and the republicans who will scare us about just how inefficient government is at running things. As if this is better.

$9 trillion. Do you all understand what that means?

That means in 9 months the Fed tripled our debt.

$9 trillion in Fed off-balance sheet transactions over the past 8 months????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In 8 Months?????????????????????????????

It is time for Americans to wake the fuck up.

Bitching about Obama spending $700 billion on Americans. HA!

Or bitching at $750 billion bank bailout. HA!!

Where are those same people now to see $9 TRILLION???????????

They better be dead from heart attacks, or else that proves the tea baggers were just republicans who were sent out to make Obama look bad.

The US has become a Banana Republic, and crony "capitalism" rules in the latest scam by the Federal Reserve and its co-conspirators on Wall Street, the banksters who engineered the current global financial fiasco.

Enquiring minds want to know -- how were the four firms that will "manage" the Fed's mortgage-backed securities purchase program chosen and what are they being paid?

Blackrock Inc., Goldman Sachs, Wellington Management, and PIMCO will manage the sale of $500 billion worth of mortgage-backed securities, on behalf of the Federal Reserve.

"Spokespeople for the first three firms told us they were referring all questions to the Fed. Representatives for PIMCO, whose founder said in September 2008 that his firm would manage a very similar Treasury program for free, out of patriotic duty, have not responded to two messages," TPMuckraker reports.
(TPMMuckraker | Talking Points Memo | Firms Hired By Fed To Manage Our Assets Won't Say How Much They're Being Paid)

In other words, like other insider only corporate/ government frauds (remember the no-bid no-compete contracts awarded to Halliburton and KBR during the last 8 years)these bankster companies, which most likely are the ones responsible for the current global financial debacle, have no oversight to ensure their performance.

Ok you dishonest right wing fucks, look at this:

Bush Republicans, addicted to borrowing, increased the national debt by $3 trillion. President Bush is the most fiscally irresponsible American president, having presided over the largest explosion of debt in our nation’s history. Every year since taking office, President Bush asked Congress to increase the statutory debt limit, resulting in a $3 trillion, or 51 percent, increase.[43] At the end of 2006, the federal debt totaled $8.68 trillion.[44] By 2012, the President’s budget would increase the public debt to 12.2 trillion.

This doesn't even count the $9 trillion dollars. Can you imagine how many trillions we don't even know about?

So add $9 trillion to the $12 trillion and that's $21 trillion.

Now complain when the Democrats raise your taxes to pay for this.

Or complain when the Democrats raise the rich people's taxes to pay for this. They benefitted from Bushanomics, so they should pay for it.

as if many on the right never said a word about bush's over spending....psssssssssst, why do you think the republican party lost so many seats, so you can calm your meadowmuffin partisan rhetoric down and save yourself from high blood pressure

as if many on the right never said a word about bush's over spending....psssssssssst, why do you think the republican party lost so many seats, so you can calm your meadowmuffin partisan rhetoric down and save yourself from high blood pressure

Some of them did, but more came out of the woodworks to teabag Obama.

Where were the tea baggers during Bush's time in office?

And I think you are missing the point. People are crying about Obama's $billion dollar stimulus plan, which is helping a lot of Americans, and they are saying NOTHING about this $9 trillion.

First off, where is the liberal media on this? I thought all the media was liberal? Funny I have to find this on Air America/the Internet.

Secondly, either this $9 trillion is necessary or else the US economy will collapse OR, this is the biggest bank robbery in US history. We cried about $750 billion back when Bush originally asked us for it. Remember all the hoopla? Well where is the rage now that you know it was actually $9 trillion?

I see, no rage. Checkmate. I think I proved my point. And still you think the Federal Reserve is in good hands? :cuckoo:

I'm not even bitching about Bush. I'm bitching about the private bankers that own our country.

For some reason you love to recite quotes from Reagan that warn you about the evils of government, but you completely blow off quotes from famous bankers.

Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws. Mater Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

Or you think Ford was kidding when he said: It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
Quotation of Henry Ford

What do you think he meant by that right wingy?

threads merged

And by the way Yurt. Neither the Dems or GOP know where this money went. And neither party gave the Federal Reserve the ok to print and give out $9 trillion dollars.

Do you understand what that is going to do to the dollar/middle class? I don't think you do.

Are you still worried about your grandkids?

Do we even know what Bush's spending numbers are? No we do not. When I did a google search, I found: PM
Bush Administration Adds $4 Trillion To National Debt

That article was September 2009. Add $9 trillion to that number.

So Bush added $13 trillion to the debt.

In February the debt was roughly $12 trillion. Were they even counting this $9 trillion? Probably not. God knows where else they have done this and we never found out about it.

How Republicans can defend this current system is behond me, but they can also argue that our overpriced healthcare is the best too so I guess they can argue anything.

Iraq is going well, the economy is strong, wages are up, ceo's that get gov bailout should get bonus'.

Hi Sealybobo:

And I think you are missing the point. People are crying about Obama's $billion dollar stimulus plan, which is helping a lot of Americans, and they are saying NOTHING about this $9 trillion.

First off, where is the liberal media on this? I thought all the media was liberal? Funny I have to find this on Air America/the Internet.

Secondly, either this $9 trillion is necessary or else the US economy will collapse OR, this is the biggest bank robbery in US history. We cried about $750 billion back when Bush originally asked us for it. Remember all the hoopla? Well where is the rage now that you know it was actually $9 trillion?

I see, no rage. Checkmate. I think I proved my point. And still you think the Federal Reserve is in good hands? :cuckoo:

Thank you for making the point that Senor Obama is 'Four More Years' of Senor Bushie (only downhill faster) under the auspices of the privately-owned FED. Yes. This is the biggest robbery in U.S. history . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Sealybobo:

Thank you for making the point that Senor Obama is 'Four More Years' of Senor Bushie (only downhill faster) under the auspices of the privately-owned FED. Yes. This is the biggest robbery in U.S. history . . .

GL,

Terral

The $9 trillion was taken in Bush's last 4 months in office. NOW, the Dems are asking where the money went.

Republicans never asked.

And Ron Paul wants to audit the Fed &/Or take it away from private bankers.

He has 226 co sponsors. H.R. 1207: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Will you email or call him and tell him you support him? Will you call your state reps and tell them?

PRIVATE BANKERS. Stop thinking the government is the problem. The government is only the problem when its in bed with private companies, working for them and against us.

And if it hasn't been obvious to you the last 8 years, the GOP provided cover for the bankers to do what they did. Wallstreet, the mortgage lenders, insurance companies, AIG, etc. They are all to blame. And they did it on purpose if you ask me. They made money on both ends. AND, the GOP were successful in bankrupting our government. Now it'll be easier to kill a lot of social programs they didn't want to fund in the first place, like medicare and social security.

Americans wouldn't dream of killing those programs. But, now they might not have a choice.

Who fucking moved this to the conspiracy thread? Cock sucker who ever you are. So the mainstream media won't talk about this and the righties on USMB want to keep this hush hush too? Now I see how it is.

So the mainstream media won't talk about this and the righties on USMB want to keep this hush hush too? Now I see how it is.

NUFF SAID

Forum List

Back