The Fear of White Identity Politics, The Fear of Equality.

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage........

They do, cowardly idiot. Irish children respect Irish heritage, Spanish children respect Spanish heritage, French children respect French heritage, Italian children respect Italian heritage, Scottish children respect Scottish heritage, Portuguese children respect Portuguese heritage, etc.

Once White Christian males become an oppressed minority group that do not receive equal or fair opportunity in this country then their is cause for actions like you suggest... As of now they are at the top of the food chain, there just isn't a need or valid justification for what you are proposing.

Same reason why charity goes to those who need it most... Is it fair? You can view it as unfair in a warped way, a billionaire is a person too so why give your $5 to the homeless guy on the street and not the CEO down the street? Get the point?
Europe's demographic changes turns your entire argument on its head. If white people don't even control our native homelands we don't control ANYTHING.

Once white people are a powerless oppressed group it will be too late to do anything about it.
The entire point that you are missing is that we are all humans, not divided up into groups based on the color of our skin in a game of us vs. them... That is a horrible perspective to have on life and it is what our country has, and continues, to work so hard to fight against.
Oh we are most certainly divided by race because its MUCH deeper than just skin color its mental,physical,emotional etc. N!ggers are NOT adapted for such civilized societies and cities like Chicago and Detroit show that.Hell countries like South Africa and Rhodesia show that. When they were white run they were beacons of light in Africa. Now they are rampant with crime,drugs,death and economic turmoil but let me guess its either A. the white mans fault or B. Someone else's fault that screwed up the country. The n!gger CAN NOT thrive in a civilized society they are closer to their ape ancestors than they are to the rest of the species of humans.
Pathetic... What a waste of space you are
I welcome any attempt you want to make to dispute it. I will wait.
Don't think I need to waste my time, you are too far gone... I will say though, the problems you address are not simply because of skin color, they are a result of rich vs poor power bs weak and systemic discrimination that created a these very different groups. These problems were created and will continue because of people that think like you. They will start to improve with progressive thought and policies that promote equal rights, acceptance, integration, education and opportunity

Europe's demographic changes turns your entire argument on its head. If white people don't even control our native homelands we don't control ANYTHING.

Once white people are a powerless oppressed group it will be too late to do anything about it.
The entire point that you are missing is that we are all humans, not divided up into groups based on the color of our skin in a game of us vs. them... That is a horrible perspective to have on life and it is what our country has, and continues, to work so hard to fight against.
Oh we are most certainly divided by race because its MUCH deeper than just skin color its mental,physical,emotional etc. N!ggers are NOT adapted for such civilized societies and cities like Chicago and Detroit show that.Hell countries like South Africa and Rhodesia show that. When they were white run they were beacons of light in Africa. Now they are rampant with crime,drugs,death and economic turmoil but let me guess its either A. the white mans fault or B. Someone else's fault that screwed up the country. The n!gger CAN NOT thrive in a civilized society they are closer to their ape ancestors than they are to the rest of the species of humans.
Don't think I need to waste my time, you are too far gone... I will say though, the problems you address are not simply because of skin color, they are a result of rich vs poor power bs weak and systemic discrimination that created a these very different groups. These problems were created and will continue because of people that think like you. They will start to improve with progressive thought and policies that promote equal rights, acceptance, integration, education and opportunity
N!ggers took over perfectly good rich well run countries from whites in both South Africa AND Rhodesia. Hell same thing in Detroit! All they had to do was continue to run the places they couldn't even manage that! They are not fit nor capable of living or participating in a civilized society.

N!ggers took over perfectly good rich well run countries from whites in both South Africa AND Rhodesia. Hell same thing in Detroit! All they had to do was continue to run the places they couldn't even manage that! They are not fit nor capable of living or participating in a civilized society.
Yeah we only have one running our country the most powerful In the world. And he did a far better job than his white predecessor. You're an idiot

You've never run anything but your mouth, cowardly loser.

Yeah we only have one running our country the most powerful In the world. And he did a far better job than his white predecessor. You're an idiot
Thanks for proving my point...Obama is HALF white and its the only reason he can he a HALF ASSED job of being president. He is WEAK he is a PUSHOVER he is a FUCKING PUSSY! Oh and if you think the president runs his country that's HIGHLY amusing. This country is run by the corporations by the elitists and mostly by congress which is owned by those 2 entities the president is mostly a figure head.

Thanks for proving my point...Obama is HALF white and its the only reason he can he a HALF ASSED job of being president. He is WEAK he is a PUSHOVER he is a FUCKING PUSSY! Oh and if you think the president runs his country that's HIGHLY amusing. This country is run by the corporations by the elitists and mostly by congress which is owned by those 2 entities the president is mostly a figure head.
Told you it was pointless engaging with you. You're about as dumb as a brick wall but not as much fun to talk to.

When europeans were stuck in the Dark Ages. Blacks ran your countries for you and brought you back to civilization. Europeans at that time thought bathing was dangerous because they were so ignorant they thought evil spirits lived in water. Not only did they run your countries and bring you back to civilization they taught you your own lost history.

Oh and I want to add by allowing or not trying to stop a mind set of white unity or white identity the Jew who is the white races ultimate enemy would be given its ultimate enemy a way to unite and crush what is being done to their race and to their civilizations and countries around the world. Its why we must FIGHT daily even if its just our immediate family to not see each other as just family but as a WHITE family. Not Italian or German or Irish etc but WHITE. We must crush this individuality crap and unite as a RACE. Its why the Jewish race has survived being kicked from every country on earth because their racial loyalty unites them against the rest of the world.

Oh and I want to add by allowing or not trying to stop a mind set of white unity or white identity the Jew who is the white races ultimate enemy would be given its ultimate enemy a way to unite and crush what is being done to their race and to their civilizations and countries around the world. Its why we must FIGHT daily even if its just our immediate family to not see each other as just family but as a WHITE family. Not Italian or German or Irish etc but WHITE. We must crush this individuality crap and unite as a RACE. Its why the Jewish race has survived being kicked from every country on earth because their racial loyalty unites them against the rest of the world.
Youre a dumb cave chimp. Lots of Jews are white. Historically they were Black but the Ashkenazi Jews you speak of are white just like you.

Told you it was pointless engaging with you. You're about as dumb as a brick wall but not as much fun to talk to.
You are afraid to engage because you can't come up with a REAL counterargument as to why S. Africa and Rhodesia flourished under White Rule but SUCK under n!gger rule.

Did the OP wrote a post pretending white people aren't treated equally? Lmao...man talk about being in a fucking bubble lol.

Ask OP if he'll give up his torturous white life and if he'd prefer to be treated like a black person. You'll find out in one response how unequal he thinks America is.

Did the OP wrote a post pretending white people aren't treated equally? Lmao...man talk about being in a fucking bubble lol.

Ask OP if he'll give up his torturous white life and if he'd prefer to be treated like a black person. You'll find out in one response how unequal he thinks America is.
He was actually whining about white people not being able to be racist as far as i can tell. Neither him nor any of his buddies have been able to tell me what white heritage they have to celebrate as a great achievement that depended on them being white. I did get a whole lot of angry deflections instead of people answering the question.

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.
Whites rape much less than blacks. Are you too ignorant to comprehend that FACT?

Look up the Obama administration's FBI stats if by some off chance you are intellectually capable of doing so.

He was actually whining about white people not being able to be racist as far as i can tell. Neither him nor any of his buddies have been able to tell me what white heritage they have to celebrate as a great achievement that depended on them being white. I did get a whole lot of angry deflections instead of people answering the question.

Wow, that's totally different than other threads that complain about the terrible white life in America. Usually they are such well thought out and insightful responses. :badgrin:

White Culture lmao...what's that? Hehehe

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.
Whites rape much less than blacks. Are you too ignorant to comprehend that FACT?

Look up the Obama administration's FBI stats if by some off chance you are intellectually capable of doing so.
Whites are the GOAT of rape. They raped every civilization they encountered. They even raped people they claimed where subhuman. Obviously if they believed Black people were just animals then they must having love having forced sex with animals.

Wow, that's totally different than other threads that complain about the terrible white life in America. Usually they are such well thought out and insightful responses. :badgrin:

White Culture lmao...what's that? Hehehe
Obviously the main things white people have to be proud of that they did all on their own are things like the KKK and the genocide of natives. Some of the whites get upset when you point out that people dont really look at those type of things as great accomplishments. Others like the OP cant fathom why no one wants to condone white heritage.

You're mental man... Reality exists in our minds... appearance has nothing to do with anything unless you decide to make it a factor. You're sick in the head and your theories are nothing but garbage that lead to negative outcomes

You are afraid to engage because you can't come up with a REAL counterargument as to why S. Africa and Rhodesia flourished under White Rule but SUCK under n!gger rule.

That's easy, whites destroyed and plundered everyone and everything forever then once it was too much trouble they left it and took everything with them like a foreclosed property with people in it.

Then give it a few years with the corrupt govt left left behind and claim it's all blacks fault. Easy.

You're mental man... Reality exists in our minds... appearance has nothing to do with anything unless you decide to make it a factor. You're sick in the head and your theories are nothing but garbage that lead to negative outcomes
You gotta come up with something better...seriously come on I want a real debate not your floundering around like a fish out of water.

Forum List

Back