The Fear of White Identity Politics, The Fear of Equality.

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

Their is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

What baloney.

White peoples were the ones who got rid of rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Speaking of thivery and rape, what were the stats regarding those in the black community? Oh...

This is what full-blown racism looks like.
Nope. You must be retarded. White people still commit rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Its what they do best.

So do black people, douche bag.

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?

You can start your circle jerk whenever you want, nobody is stopping you.

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
Until white student unions are allowed on campuses and are receiving tuition funding you are factually incorrect.

FYI, How pissed are you going to be when you find out I fucked your wife and your real life matches your cuckold political life?
Once White Christian males become an oppressed minority group that do not receive equal or fair opportunity in this country then their is cause for actions like you suggest... As of now they are at the top of the food chain, there just isn't a need or valid justification for what you are proposing.

Same reason why charity goes to those who need it most... Is it fair? You can view it as unfair in a warped way, a billionaire is a person too so why give your $5 to the homeless guy on the street and not the CEO down the street? Get the point?
Europe's demographic changes turns your entire argument on its head. If white people don't even control our native homelands we don't control ANYTHING.

Once white people are a powerless oppressed group it will be too late to do anything about it.
Youre speaking from a white POV and proving my point. Other races educated you and brought europeans to civilization. Why would you think we would do what you have attempted to do and try and kill everyone else?

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

If you negros were as smart as you claim to be, wouldn't you have been able to overcome those of us you consider inferior?

Tell us about black heritage. Over 70% of you are born bastards. You have an average IQ lower than any other group. 1 in every 3 1/2 of you use food stamps. You run down the government housing white people's taxes fund for you. If it wasn't for fast food restaurants, the jobless rate for you would be much higher. You make up almost half the prison population while making up only 1/7 of the U.S. population.
Thats a logical fallacy you brutish whites have come to believe. You think force equals intelligence but it doesnt. Sorry.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

Every race on the planet has committed those atrocities
Those are the only things whites have done that can be attributed to race. Whites are the best at those atrocities.

That is, of course, not true, but you already know that.
So tell me what whites have done that was a result of being white that is worth honoring? A young Pakistani girl asked me this question and I was stumped.

Those are the only things whites have done that can be attributed to race. Whites are the best at those atrocities.

So tell me what whites have done that was a result of being white that is worth honoring? A young Pakistani girl asked me this question and I was stumped.

Sun tan lotion!

I don't know.

Says the board s worst racist.prime example of the type of person that is part of the problem not the solution.

Their is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

What baloney.

White peoples were the ones who got rid of rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Speaking of thivery and rape, what were the stats regarding those in the black community? Oh...

This is what full-blown racism looks like.
Nope. You must be retarded. White people still commit rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Its what they do best.

Black people do that way more per capita. Sorry to burst your bubble, you racist fact-hating bigot.
White people get hair lice way more per capita so whats your point? Dont deflect from the OP. There is no need to promote white heritage.

If you negros were as smart as you claim to be, wouldn't you have been able to overcome those of us you consider inferior?

Tell us about black heritage. Over 70% of you are born bastards. You have an average IQ lower than any other group. 1 in every 3 1/2 of you use food stamps. You run down the government housing white people's taxes fund for you. If it wasn't for fast food restaurants, the jobless rate for you would be much higher. You make up almost half the prison population while making up only 1/7 of the U.S. population.
Thats a logical fallacy you brutish whites have come to believe. You think force equals intelligence but it doesnt. Sorry.

I think you make excuses because you know your people, those you say are smarter and better, couldn't get the job done. It allows you to feel better about yourself, all the while, knowing the real truth.

Sun tan lotion!

I don't know.
Hey now I can use that but I dont think she is going to be very impressed.

Pissing you black boys off to the point that you have to make excuses because you know, despite your claims of being smarter and better, you really aren't.

Pissing you black boys off to the point that you have to make excuses because you know, despite your claims of being smarter and better, you really aren't.
Making non credible claims doesnt really show you have much of an argument. Just sayin.

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?

The horse harem has been separated from the Stallion by a very cunning drover, but now it is being driven by dry humping mares. The drover has lost to the most aggressive mares, but they do follow his last instruction because they are still only mares, and cannot do other than follow.

They'll lose direction eventually, and then a larger number of subdominant, heterosexual mares will seek out either the Stalion or the drover.

On being reunited wih the Stalion, a public outcry for the deaths of many rogue males, will be put before the Stalion by the subdominant heterosexual mares and he(or the drover) will punish many completely uninvolved roge males.

Last edited:

Says the board s worst racist.prime example of the type of person that is part of the problem not the solution.
I may not be part of your solution but I am part of the solution to intellectually disembowel racist whites while promoting and educating my Black people.

No surprise there at all,you have learned to be a rasist rather well

Do you wish to live in a different country?

If youre going to reply to my post asking a question please answer the question posed before asking me one.

Making non credible claims doesnt really show you have much of an argument. Just sayin.
Yet that's all you have,your ignorant rasist opinion.

No. I have facts documented by your own white people. If it was just my opinion I would have stated that.

If youre going to reply to my post asking a question please answer the question posed before asking me one.
That went right over your head,once again no surprise.

Not accepting that it is a credible claim prove you're just the typical porch monkey.

That went right over your head,once again no surprise.
if thats what you call ignoring your question until you answer mine then yes it went over my head.

No. I have facts documented by your own white people. If it was just my opinion I would have stated that.

No honorable white person would speak to you, boy. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back