The Fear of White Identity Politics, The Fear of Equality.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

Every race on the planet has committed those atrocities
Those are the only things whites have done that can be attributed to race. Whites are the best at those atrocities.

That is, of course, not true, but you already know that.
So tell me what whites have done that was a result of being white that is worth honoring? A young Pakistani girl asked me this question and I was stumped.

Pissing you black boys off to the point that you have to make excuses because you know, despite your claims of being smarter and better, you really aren't.

Maybe stop standing so tall on the shoulders of others. It's about you and what you have accomplished, not George Washington, he's not going to help you.

Those are the only things whites have done that can be attributed to race. Whites are the best at those atrocities.

So tell me what whites have done that was a result of being white that is worth honoring? A young Pakistani girl asked me this question and I was stumped.

Pissing you black boys off to the point that you have to make excuses because you know, despite your claims of being smarter and better, you really aren't.
Making non credible claims doesnt really show you have much of an argument. Just sayin.

Not accepting that it is a credible claim prove you're just the typical porch monkey.
Nope. I'm Black so its impossible for me to be a monkey. You whites are the hairy ones that attract hair lice.

Making non credible claims doesnt really show you have much of an argument. Just sayin.
Yet that's all you have,your ignorant rasist opinion.
No. I have facts documented by your own white people. If it was just my opinion I would have stated that.

No honorable white person would speak to you, boy. That's a fact.
You must not be honorable then because youre speaking to me boy. Thats a fact.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

Stuck on color when race has nothing to do with anything as far as contributing to humanity,ypu are the perfict example of what a rasist is,and not all the quick ether.

Not accepting that it is a credible claim prove you're just the typical porch monkey.
Nope. I'm Black so its impossible for me to be a monkey. You whites are the hairy ones that attract hair lice.

Sorry, you prove that statement incorrect daily.

No. I have facts documented by your own white people. If it was just my opinion I would have stated that.

I'm speaking down to you, boy like you deserve to be spoken to. Learn the difference.

Stuck on color when race has nothing to do with anything as far as contributing to humanity,ypu are the perfict example of what a rasist is,and not all the quick ether.
Take your whine to the OP. He started the thread about race not me. Typical white boy move. Someone else brings up race and you white boys get all pissed off when you are exposed. :laugh:

You must not be honorable then because youre speaking to me boy. Thats a fact.[/QUOT
LOL

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?
White identity adherents are white supremacists. Don't be retarded enough that you think we will buy the horseshit they are the same as minority groups who band together to protect their rights.

I'm speaking down to you, boy like you deserve to be spoken to. Learn the difference.
You cant be speaking down to me. Youre beneath me and obviously unable to carry on a conversation regarding the topic. Therefore I am done with you until you learn to conduct yourself in an intelligent manner that commands my respect.

You cant be speaking down to me. Youre beneath me and obviously unable to carry one a conversation regarding the topic. Therefore I am done with you until you learn to conduct yourself in an intelligent manner that commands my respect.

You simply don't realize I am.

Run, coward. It's typical of your kind.

Your respect? Your respect is worth as much as shit in a n*gger's back yard.

You cant be speaking down to me. Youre beneath me and obviously unable to carry one a conversation regarding the topic. Therefore I am done with you until you learn to conduct yourself in an intelligent manner that commands my respect.

Thats pretty much the point. i dont recognize you as someone that is qualified to be on my level. Youre just a cave chimp that cant address the topic. Let me know when you want to communicate without all the monkey hoots and ass scratching your kind does.

Thats pretty much the point. i dont recognize you as someone that is qualified to be on my level. Youre just a cave chimp that cant address the topic. Let me know when you want to communicate without all the monkey hoots and ass scratching your kind does.

What you think is or isn't qualified is irrelevant.

Let me know when you stop being the typical n*gger. Until then, I'll address you as what you are.

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?

You can start your circle jerk whenever you want, nobody is stopping you.

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
Until white student unions are allowed on campuses and are receiving tuition funding you are factually incorrect.

FYI, How pissed are you going to be when you find out I fucked your wife and your real life matches your cuckold political life?
Once White Christian males become an oppressed minority group that do not receive equal or fair opportunity in this country then their is cause for actions like you suggest... As of now they are at the top of the food chain, there just isn't a need or valid justification for what you are proposing.

Same reason why charity goes to those who need it most... Is it fair? You can view it as unfair in a warped way, a billionaire is a person too so why give your $5 to the homeless guy on the street and not the CEO down the street? Get the point?
Europe's demographic changes turns your entire argument on its head. If white people don't even control our native homelands we don't control ANYTHING.

Once white people are a powerless oppressed group it will be too late to do anything about it.
The entire point that you are missing is that we are all humans, not divided up into groups based on the color of our skin in a game of us vs. them... That is a horrible perspective to have on life and it is what our country has, and continues, to work so hard to fight against.

As for the OP. Just a few things

1. I stopped asking permission or trying to persuade someone I have a right to my life,my opinion,my views,live where I want around people I want etc.
2.I started BLUNTLY expressing my opinion online,on my clothing,in my music,in the books I read,bumper stickers on my car,etc etc
3. I started doing things that REALLY piss off white libtards and non white scum. I have a white racially aware wife been married 10 years now,We have FOUR white children and counting,We live in a majority WHITE area,We associate with WHITE friends. I express my opinion very openly and bluntly and it shocks the shit out of people. I was flipped off today but still not sure if the college aged twit with his cute tinted windows and goofy car was made about the boycott Israel sticker or the Trump 2016 sticker. I raise my kids to LOVE their race to LOVE their culture and history and heritage and the rest just falls into place..its been so much easier to allow my kids to love being white and of European ancestry than I thought it would be. My oldest is 9 and is fascinated by Adolph Hitler and wanted to know more about him. I was completely open to it. She is jew aware she is racially aware as well. The hardest thing is,is fighting the brainwashing from the public indoctrination centers. The leftards expect us whites to meekly give up our kids to their propaganda which is anti white,anti traditional anti everything western civilization is built on,they expect our wives to have our balls in a jar on the mantle,they expect us to turn the other cheek and give our hard earned money to church so they can drag more non white invaders into our countries. We do NONE of that. I am against EVERYTHING the anti white libtard wants us to do. I take much pleasure from that.

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
Until white student unions are allowed on campuses and are receiving tuition funding you are factually incorrect.

FYI, How pissed are you going to be when you find out I fucked your wife and your real life matches your cuckold political life?
Once White Christian males become an oppressed minority group that do not receive equal or fair opportunity in this country then their is cause for actions like you suggest... As of now they are at the top of the food chain, there just isn't a need or valid justification for what you are proposing.

Same reason why charity goes to those who need it most... Is it fair? You can view it as unfair in a warped way, a billionaire is a person too so why give your $5 to the homeless guy on the street and not the CEO down the street? Get the point?
Europe's demographic changes turns your entire argument on its head. If white people don't even control our native homelands we don't control ANYTHING.

Once white people are a powerless oppressed group it will be too late to do anything about it.
The entire point that you are missing is that we are all humans, not divided up into groups based on the color of our skin in a game of us vs. them... That is a horrible perspective to have on life and it is what our country has, and continues, to work so hard to fight against.
Oh we are most certainly divided by race because its MUCH deeper than just skin color its mental,physical,emotional etc. N!ggers are NOT adapted for such civilized societies and cities like Chicago and Detroit show that.Hell countries like South Africa and Rhodesia show that. When they were white run they were beacons of light in Africa. Now they are rampant with crime,drugs,death and economic turmoil but let me guess its either A. the white mans fault or B. Someone else's fault that screwed up the country. The n!gger CAN NOT thrive in a civilized society they are closer to their ape ancestors than they are to the rest of the species of humans.

Oh we are most certainly divided by race because its MUCH deeper than just skin color its mental,physical,emotional etc. N!ggers are NOT adapted for such civilized societies and cities like Chicago and Detroit show that.Hell countries like South Africa and Rhodesia show that. When they were white run they were beacons of light in Africa. Now they are rampant with crime,drugs,death and economic turmoil but let me guess its either A. the white mans fault or B. Someone else's fault that screwed up the country. The n!gger CAN NOT thrive in a civilized society they are closer to their ape ancestors than they are to the rest of the species of humans.
Pathetic... What a waste of space you are

Pathetic... What a waste of space you are
I welcome any attempt you want to make to dispute it. I will wait.

Forum List

Back