The Fear of White Identity Politics, The Fear of Equality.

Oh and I want to add by allowing or not trying to stop a mind set of white unity or white identity the Jew who is the white races ultimate enemy would be given its ultimate enemy a way to unite and crush what is being done to their race and to their civilizations and countries around the world. Its why we must FIGHT daily even if its just our immediate family to not see each other as just family but as a WHITE family. Not Italian or German or Irish etc but WHITE. We must crush this individuality crap and unite as a RACE. Its why the Jewish race has survived being kicked from every country on earth because their racial loyalty unites them against the rest of the world.
You're mental man... Reality exists in our minds... appearance has nothing to do with anything unless you decide to make it a factor. You're sick in the head and your theories are nothing but garbage that lead to negative outcomes
You gotta come up with something better...seriously come on I want a real debate not your floundering around like a fish out of water.
I am curious though.... What is your advice to a black child? Learn your place as a subpar human. Don't strive for greatness because it's not in your DNA. Stick to your kind in the ghetto and do what??

Share with us what you'd tell this kid and how it makes our world a better place...
I don't talk,associate nor want to do any of those with a niglet. If I had to give advice. Follow Marcus Garvey's advice. Go back to Africa. Simple as that.
Way to dodge the question... A little kid can't just go back to Africa genius. So come on put those brilliant ideas to work and show us what you think these children should aspire to be and how your ideas make our world a better place. You wanted a debate so explain yourself and do so in the real world that we live in. What does Prez Odium do?
What does President Odium do? Very simple I have my own agenda in my head :)
Open a building in EVERY large city with n!gger populations offering free drugs,booze,condoms whatever in return for a simple shot that sterilizes them old and young :) With the n!ggers offing each other at a astounding rate and the fact that they can't have anymore nigglets the population would drop QUICKLY. No violence needed. So white folks can repopulate these areas which will need A LOT of cleaning up and in some cases absolute bulldozing and rebuilding we would remove ALL nonwhites to nice little camps in the desert to live out their lives in luxury :) Oh and whites that wanted to repopulate that area would be given grants to do so. EVERY non white would be sterilized and those that didn't want to be would be shot on site.Oh that is except for Jews. I would drop a nuke on Israel maybe 2 or 3. On Mecca and Medina as well. I would execute every jew I could find in the country and once we had America under absolute control I would unleash our military forces on Mexico and all the way to the tip of Chile and Argentina. I am sure we can come to a nice agreement with Canada as well :) Then we will eventually deploy some kind of laser weapon that will destroy anyone that tries to harm the country while we fixed things. Eventually the world will be full of nothing but whites. Read a few books like the Northwest Quartet,Dark Millennium,Turner Diaries,Hunter,Patriot Act all great books with many ideas I adopted as my own. :)

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage........

They do, cowardly idiot. Irish children respect Irish heritage, Spanish children respect Spanish heritage, French children respect French heritage, Italian children respect Italian heritage, Scottish children respect Scottish heritage, Portuguese children respect Portuguese heritage, etc.
More like you just assume they do.

No, I know 'they' do.

Oh and I would declare martial law before all that happened with a few well placed and timed false flag attacks to get the white community on my side :). I would also have a 100% loyal special forces unit handpicked by me based on their aggressiveness,and reason they have been kicked from the military or what reasons they were reprimanded for. Preferably for racial problems. More pro white the better.

You're mental man... Reality exists in our minds... appearance has nothing to do with anything unless you decide to make it a factor. You're sick in the head and your theories are nothing but garbage that lead to negative outcomes
You gotta come up with something better...seriously come on I want a real debate not your floundering around like a fish out of water.
I am curious though.... What is your advice to a black child? Learn your place as a subpar human. Don't strive for greatness because it's not in your DNA. Stick to your kind in the ghetto and do what??

Share with us what you'd tell this kid and how it makes our world a better place...
I don't talk,associate nor want to do any of those with a niglet. If I had to give advice. Follow Marcus Garvey's advice. Go back to Africa. Simple as that.
Way to dodge the question... A little kid can't just go back to Africa genius. So come on put those brilliant ideas to work and show us what you think these children should aspire to be and how your ideas make our world a better place. You wanted a debate so explain yourself and do so in the real world that we live in. What does Prez Odium do?
Open a building in EVERY large city with n!gger populations offering free drugs,booze,condoms whatever in return for a simple shot that sterilizes them old and young :) With the n!ggers offing each other at a astounding rate and the fact that they can't have anymore nigglets the population would drop QUICKLY. No violence needed. So white folks can repopulate these areas which will need A LOT of cleaning up and in some cases absolute bulldozing and rebuilding we would remove ALL nonwhites to nice little camps in the desert to live out their lives in luxury :) Oh and whites that wanted to repopulate that area would be given grants to do so. EVERY non white would be sterilized and those that didn't want to be would be shot on site.Oh that is except for Jews. I would drop a nuke on Israel maybe 2 or 3. On Mecca and Medina as well. I would execute every jew I could find in the country and once we had America under absolute control I would unleash our military forces on Mexico and all the way to the tip of Chile and Argentina. I am sure we can come to a nice agreement with Canada as well :) Then we will eventually deploy some kind of laser weapon that will destroy anyone that tries to harm the country while we fixed things. Eventually the world will be full of nothing but whites. Read a few books like the Northwest Quartet,Dark Millennium,Turner Diaries,Hunter,Patriot Act all great books with many ideas I adopted as my own. :)
I stopped after the first sentence. Hitler must be a hero of yours... Yes?

Hitler would be considered TAME compared to what I must do to save the white race. Its nice and humane though :D Either the white race will completely inhabit the earth alone or we will not exist at all.You should read the entire thing its fascinating.

Odium is the poster boy for white loserness. :laugh:

Hitler would be considered TAME compared to what I must do to save the white race. Its nice and humane though :D Either the white race will completely inhabit the earth alone or we will not exist at all.You should read the entire thing its fascinating.
Naw man, that kind of shit turns my stomach. I hope your born in a black body in the next life and you get a little taste of your own medicine. As for me I'm done engaging with your type of filth.

Naw man, that kind of shit turns my stomach. I hope your born in a black body in the next life and you get a little taste of your own medicine. As for me I'm done engaging with your type of filth.
Peace. :)

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?
it is from the Communist Manifesto. Destroy a nation from within by attacking the culture and traditions by demonizing them and the people that adhere to them
The elephant in the room here is political correctness, speech codes and hypersensitivity to "offense" are all invented by self hating guilt ridden Caucasians.

Why do so supposed humanitarians and egalitarians fight so hard to keep white people from having what non-white populations have had for over a generation now? Why do "progressives" fight actual progress for white communities?

Would it really be so terrible if white children respected their heritage and had a legitimate interest group to nurture a healthy self esteem? How have we not gone full circle when white children literally want to grow up to be the same color as their black heroes on tv?

Why are contemporary leftists so scared of equality for whites, men and Christians?
it is from the Communist Manifesto. Destroy a nation from within by attacking the culture and traditions by demonizing them and the people that adhere to them
The elephant in the room here is political correctness, speech codes and hypersensitivity to "offense" are all invented by self hating guilt ridden Caucasians.
Poor white boy. :laugh:

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.
Define "Recognize"...The way I see it your side has become the people you hate. In other words, this is handled not by gaining respect or mainstreaming and allowing everyone their just due, but to place guilt on those not like you. And don't come back with the 300 years of blah blah blah. That has a definition. "payback"....
"There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting."
Your racism IS the war which you wage against all those with which you do not share appearance or political ideology. And the above statement in quotes proves you are at war.....
Case closed.

You make everything about you.
Your problem.

Follow the trail....communism was started by WHO....Marx a Jew. Who is behind pushing homosexuality and other sexual degenerate acts? Jews. Who is FOR open borders? Jews. Who owns or runs 96% of our media Jews. I can go on and on. Follow ALL things to their end or beginning....the Jew has its hand in EVERYTHING that goes against a sane traditional normal world

No one fights against white people. They fight to recognize other people instead of whites. Since the inception of this country white people were promoted as the rightful rulers and leaders because they could lie well and had better weapons once their numbers grew large enough.

Their is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

What baloney.

White peoples were the ones who got rid of rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Speaking of thivery and rape, what were the stats regarding those in the black community? Oh...

This is what full-blown racism looks like.
Nope. You must be retarded. White people still commit rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Its what they do best.
Look.....Your only purpose here is to stir the pot.
How empty your life is.

There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.
Define "Recognize"...The way I see it your side has become the people you hate. In other words, this is handled not by gaining respect or mainstreaming and allowing everyone their just due, but to place guilt on those not like you. And don't come back with the 300 years of blah blah blah. That has a definition. "payback"....
"There is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting."
Your racism IS the war which you wage against all those with which you do not share appearance or political ideology. And the above statement in quotes proves you are at war.....
Case closed.
If you need a definition of recognize you should look it up. Not really concerned with the way you see it. I'm not trying to mainstream or gain your respect. Why on earth would I care what you as a white person thinks if you disagree with me promoting my people? I have no interest in guilty white people. The only ones that should be guilty are racists that wont ever feel guilt. The other ones have died out. Of course I am at war. At war with cave chimps and other racists that cant handle their inferiority complex. No the case is not closed. I am still working on educating and empowering my people while at the same time causing emotional trauma to cave chimps.

Their is no heritage to respect for white people because rape, genocide, slavery, lying, and thievery are no longer commendable qualities worth promoting.

What baloney.

White peoples were the ones who got rid of rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Speaking of thivery and rape, what were the stats regarding those in the black community? Oh...

This is what full-blown racism looks like.
Nope. You must be retarded. White people still commit rape, genocide, slavery, thievery and lying. Its what they do best.
Look.....Your only purpose here is to stir the pot.
How empty your life is.
When you stir the pot you typically see what floats to the top. I love stirring the pot. It causes people to reveal their true feelings.

You can start your circle jerk whenever you want, nobody is stopping you.

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
You people are retreads of the 60's hippie movement. Your only purpose in your miserable non productive lives is to stick to the establishment.
Not a thing staed by the OP is untrue. Nor is it inaccurate. And that is just like turning on the basement light and catching the teenagers necking on the couch. Busted. And it just drives you shitheads batty.

You make everything about you.
Your problem.
A easy way to combat that is to not reply to me. Knowing this as a truth i see that you love making it about me.
laugh.gif

You can start your circle jerk whenever you want, nobody is stopping you.

FYI, how pissed are you going to be when you find out Magnum P.I. is going to be rebooted with Kevin Hart.
You people are retreads of the 60's hippie movement. Your only purpose in your miserable non productive lives is to stick to the establishment.
Not a thing staed by the OP is untrue. Nor is it inaccurate. And that is just like turning on the basement light and catching the teenagers necking on the couch. Busted. And it just drives you shitheads batty.
The OP is retarded and laughable. You cant whine about not having the laws in your favor so you can legally get away with your racism and whine about that mythical animal called white heritage and be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back