The fascists are at it again

We went into Iraq over concerns of WMD’s. History has proven (as always) that the Republicans concerns were 100% justified.

Guy, nobody was worried about chemical weapons.

Not when Ronnie Reagan sold them to Saddam to start with.
Not when Saddam used them on the Kurds and the Iranians.
Not when Saddam buried them in a keep pit.
ANd not when we invaded.

Do you really think Americans would have supported a war if Bush got up and said, 'You know, we have no evidence that Saddam has nukes or biological weapons, but we think he might have some Sarin Gas from the 1980's that's probably expired by now, since those things have a shelf life. But it might make you slighly ill if you get a whiff of it."

Nobody would have signed their son to come home in a body bag over that shit.

We went into Iraq over concerns of WMD’s. History has proven (as always) that the Republicans concerns were 100% justified.

Not when Ronnie Reagan sold them to Saddam to start with.
Not when Saddam used them on the Kurds and the Iranians.
That was true...until 9/11. The world drastically changed that day. Thanks for playing.

We don’t vote on military action in this country, son. Indisputable proof that you are a millennial.

no, we count on our military leaders to make good decisions.

Are you really arguing that Iraq was a "good decision", buddy? Because even your hero Trump isn't making that argument.

That was true...until 9/11. The world drastically changed that day. Thanks for playing.

Uh, no. Nobody was that worried about expired mustard gas. That's why Condi babbled about nukes and anthrax.

Fascism in its purest form...
Campus Reform posted audio footage of an in-class rant by a sociology professor at the University of California, Merced, in which he said he would never debate conservative commentator Ben Shapiro — but did offer to fight him.

“Y’all think I wouldn’t enjoy ripping this fool’s shoulder out of his socket? Oh my God, y’all don’t know. Y’all don’t know,” lecturer Fernando Cortes Chirino can be heard saying.
Like all progressives, this facist refuses to debate because the left has been so thoroughly and so soundly defeated on the battlefield of ideas. So instead he wants to resort to force and violence.

Listen: California professor refuses to debate Ben Shapiro — but would like to fight him

Are you really arguing that Iraq was a "good decision", buddy?
Iraq wasn’t a “good decision”. It was one of the best decisions in U.S. history. Saddam Hussein was a sick, demented, evil dictator. His son Uday Hussein was even more sadistic. Now - the Hussein family is gone, Iraq is liberated, and the world is a much safer place.

We’re seeing in North Korea what happens when a maniac is replaced by a son who is even worse. The murder rate has drastically increased. The nuclear weapons program has expanded. And the world has a very real, and very unnecessary danger.

Iraq wasn’t a “good decision”. It was one of the best decisions in U.S. history. Saddam Hussein was a sick, demented, evil dictator. His son Uday Hussein was even more sadistic. Now - the Hussein family is gone, Iraq is liberated, and the world is a much safer place.

Um, okay, let's look at that.

Iraq is in civil war. Syria is in Civil War. The Iranians have managed to extend their influence to the Mediterranean (Pretty much the first time they've done that since Ancient times). Turkey is fighting a renewed threat from Kurdish terrorists funded from the Kurdish enclave in Iraq.

But that's okay, man we took out a dictator whose influence barely extended beyond Baghdad at that point.

We’re seeing in North Korea what happens when a maniac is replaced by a son who is even worse. The murder rate has drastically increased. The nuclear weapons program has expanded. And the world has a very real, and very unnecessary danger.

Uh, the main reason why NK got nukes... SO people WOULDN'T Invade them.

You see, Saddam gave up his nuke program. And we killed him. Khadafy gave up his nuke program. And we killed him. North Korea didn't give up it's nuke program, and Kim Jong-Il died peacefully in his bed surrounded by his harem of Korean babes.

But I'm sure that when we have the ill-advised war against NK, you'll be the first one to sign up.

The Iranians have managed to extend their influence to the Mediterranean (Pretty much the first time they've done that since Ancient times).
That’s because Barack Insane Obama was an immature idealist who believed he could pacify evil. Of course, that resulted in the Middle East collapsing into chaos.

That’s because Barack Insane Obama was an immature idealist who believed he could pacify evil. Of course, that resulted in the Middle East collapsing into chaos.

The Iranians were dominating Iraq long before Obama got there. Maliki and al-Sadr were already in bed with the Iranians.

What caused the "Chaos' was George W. Stupid deposing the one guy who was holding Iraq together at that point and containing the Iranians.

....is because Barack Insane Obama was too big of a pussy to stop him.

They got their nukes under Bush, not Obama.

List of nuclear weapons tests of North Korea - Wikipedia

The Iranians have managed to extend their influence to the Mediterranean (Pretty much the first time they've done that since Ancient times).

The same undeserved self-esteem can be seen in the man who provided a cozy home for communism in America.....

"George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s? After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat

difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason

we hadn’t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had

anyone with the proper personality and theproper qualities of sympathy and imagina-

tion to deal with him,
that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged. For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs stature?"
http://www.mmisi.org/ma/30_02/nisbet.pdf

puerile.....the operative term for both FDR and Hussein Obama.

What caused the "Chaos' was George W. Stupid deposing the one guy who was holding Iraq together at that point and containing the Iranians.
Listening to you attempt to paint Saddam Hussein as a hero and champion of stability is priceless. For starters - you completely contradict yourself.

JoeB: “Guy...Saddam Hussein was an impotent child who had no WMD’s and posed absolutely no threat to anyone, at any time”

JoeB (in the next breath): “Guy...Saddam Hussein was the ultimate force to be reckoned with in the Middle East. He single-handedly contained the Iranian threat because they were so afraid of him and kept everyone else in line over there”

This is what happens when you make shit up and then throw it at the wall, praying it will stick. You forget what your lies were from one post to the next. Unfortunately for you, I don’t forget. I have an almost photographic-like memory which is why I absolutely eat you alive on this board. But your idiocy doesn’t stop there...

JoeB: “Guy...Thomas Jefferson is filth who should burn in Hell for eternity just because he was accused of rape”

JoeB (in the next breath): “Guy...Saddam Hussein was a serial rapist and sadist who inflicted pain and suffering on women - and he demands our highest respect and admiration”

Prime example of why you are the joke of the USMB board

Ladies & Gentlemen...I give you the pathological liar JoeB!

Tell us, snowflake, how was Saddam Hussein able to “contain” the Iranians when you are adamant that all of Saddam’s chemical weapons were expired and of no threat to anyone? Oops...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

...that he [Joseph Stalin] had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged.
The immature idealism of progressivism mixed with the arrogance of progressivism is absolutely mind-numbing. And it explains the catastrophic failure of their foreign policy.

The same undeserved self-esteem can be seen in the man who provided a cozy home for communism in America.....

"George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s? After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

Sweety, Stalin rid the world of Hitler. We should still be grateful to him.

Listening to you attempt to paint Saddam Hussein as a hero and champion of stability is priceless. For starters - you completely contradict yourself.

JoeB: “Guy...Saddam Hussein was an impotent child who had no WMD’s and posed absolutely no threat to anyone, at any time”

JoeB (in the next breath): “Guy...Saddam Hussein was the ultimate force to be reckoned with in the Middle East. He single-handedly contained the Iranian threat because they were so afraid of him and kept everyone else in line over there”

Actually, you could actually quote what I said instead of characterizing it.

Saddam was not a threat to the US.

He did, however, keep the Iranians contained, unlike where they are at now, where they pretty much run Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and about half of Yemen.

But your boy Dubya had to get that guy, because he humiliated his pappy, and ignored the generals, diplomats and most of our allies who told him it was a terrible idea.

Tell us, snowflake, how was Saddam Hussein able to “contain” the Iranians when you are adamant that all of Saddam’s chemical weapons were expired and of no threat to anyone? Oops...

Well, he DID have a pretty decent conventional Army.

Chemical weapons of course, are kind of useless on a battlefield, which is why no one has used them much since WWI. First, you have to saturate the area with them, then you have to fight someone who doesn't have NBC Gear.

This is what happens when you make shit up and then throw it at the wall, praying it will stick. You forget what your lies were from one post to the next. Unfortunately for you, I don’t forget.

No, you just lie and don't really understand anything. Again, if you spent one day in the military, you'd realize how laughable the claims of WMD's were. They weren't a threat in 91 and they weren't a threat in 03.

JoeB: “Guy...Thomas Jefferson is filth who should burn in Hell for eternity just because he was accused of rape”

Except I never said that, either. I pointed out the hypocrisy of someone who says stuff about liberty and goes home and rapes a woman who happens to be his property.

JoeB (in the next breath): “Guy...Saddam Hussein was a serial rapist and sadist who inflicted pain and suffering on women - and he demands our highest respect and admiration”

Where did i say he deserved "admiration". I pointed out that a ME with Saddam in power was stable. (Or as stable as the MIddle East gets).

ALL of our allies thought deposing Saddam was a terrible idea, because exactly what DID happen was predicted.

The very fact we are STILL engaged in a war over there 15 years later (longer than Vietnam, Korea and WWII combined) pretty much confirms that.

Prime example of why you are the joke of the USMB board

Yet have far more rep points than you do... hmmmmmm.

The very fact we are STILL engaged in a war over there 15 years later (longer than Vietnam, Korea and WWII combined) pretty much confirms that.
We are 17 years into Afghanistan. By your “logic”, there should have been no response to 9/11. Oops...

Sweety, Stalin rid the world of Hitler. We should still be grateful to him.

While I, and most others, recognize you to be a congenital dunce, I cannot help but attempt to educate you....as useless as that endeavor may be.

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy.

He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies.
"For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."
William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

FDR: "I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man."

FDR....as much a moron as you are, huh?

Saddam was not a threat to the US.
Then he wasn’t a “threat” to Iran either. You can’t have it both ways. Either he was a force to be reckoned with who kept the entire Middle East in line or he was an impotent, non-issue who did nothing to stand in the way of Iran.

You’re a dog running in circle chasing your own tail right now. Must be exhausting.

Forum List

Back