The fascists are at it again

which saved the economy from collapse, and Capitalism
If that were even remotely true - things wouldn’t have gotten exponentially worse under Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats. Only a progressive would consider worse results to be “saving the economy”. :eusa_doh:

If that were even remotely true - things wouldn’t have gotten exponentially worse under Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats. Only a progressive would consider worse results to be “saving the economy”

Guy, here's the thing.

If things were so good under Bush, Obama wouldn't have won.

If he made things worse, he wouldn't have beaten Romney as handily as he did. Especially not in a country as racist as this one is.

If things were so good under Bush, Obama wouldn't have won.
Yeah...uh...Barack Insane Obama didn’t beat George W. Bush. See, a President is limited to two 4 year terms (or a total of 8 years for those of you who aren’t particularly adept at math).

George W. Bush had already completed his two terms (8 years total).

Yeah...uh...Barack Insane Obama didn’t beat George W. Bush. See, a President is limited to two 4 year terms (or a total of 8 years for those of you who aren’t particularly adept at math).

Don't be dense.... he ran against Mccain. McCain ran on more of the same. More tax giveaways to the rich, more war, more big business policies.

Obama beat Bush's policies.

Obama beat Bush's policies.
Barack Insane Obama beat John McCain. It was inept, marxist buffoon vs. inept, old RINO. The nation voted for inept marxist buffoon to “prove” that we weren’t a racist nation. It was masterful by the Dumbocrats. They nominated a completely unqualified black man because they knew his skin color was their ticket to the White House.

Barack Insane Obama beat John McCain. It was inept, marxist buffoon vs. inept, old RINO.

You the sad thing is, the GOP has become so fucking crazy that a Conservative War Hero with an ACU Rating of 88 has become a "RINO", in the minds of the crazies.

The nation voted for inept marxist buffoon to “prove” that we weren’t a racist nation.

Meh, not really. They voted him in because Bush had really, really, really fucked things up.

They nominated a completely unqualified black man because they knew his skin color was their ticket to the White House.

So let me get this straight. A nation as racist as this one is, a black guy can get elected because he is black?

Get real, Poodle.2008 was a referendum on Republican Rule... Republicans were driven out of office at all levels...

The nation voted for inept marxist buffoon to “prove” that we weren’t a racist nation.
Meh, not really. They voted him in because Bush had really, really, really fucked things up.
I know you’re not old enough to remember this - but Barack Insane Obama did not run against George W. Bush. He ran against a Senator from Arizona named John McCain.

Senator McCain was unqualified and inept (much like Barack Insane Obama). So the election came down to skin color - which heavily favored Barack Insane Obama.

A nation as racist as this one is, a black guy can get elected because he is black?
I can see you’re hoping to dip into that skin color well a second time, uh snowflake? If you weren’t in junior high, you would realize that is never going to work.

Clearly the U.S. is the least racist in the world as a minority was elected to the highest office in the land simply because of his minority skin color.

Last edited:
I know you’re not old enough to remember this - but Barack Insane Obama did not run against George W. Bush. He ran against a Senator from Arizona named John McCain.

Senator McCain was unqualified and inept (much like Barack Insane Obama). So the election came down to skin color - which heavily favored Barack Insane Obama.

McCain was far more qualified than Bush was. 20 years in the Navy and 30 years in Congress... How do you get more qualified than that?

The problem was, that despite his qualifications and integrity, he was still carrying water for George W. Bush. And when people looked at there underwater mortgages and busted 401K's, they said, "no thanks".

I can see your hoping to dip into that skin color well a second time, uh snowflake? If you weren’t in junior high, you would realize that is never going to work.

Clearly the U.S. is the least racist in the world as a minority was elected to the highest office in the land simply because of his minority skin color.

First, learn the difference between "you're" and "your". Another way I can tell you are a millennial, you write like you text- badly.

Secondly, Obama won because Bush fucked it all up. No other reason.

McCain was far more qualified than Bush was. 20 years in the Navy and 30 years in Congress... How do you get more qualified than that?
How does 20 years in the U.S. Navy qualify one for President of the United States? Mopping decks or manning guns doesn’t even remotely qualify one to be president.

And as far as being in Congress - that’s the legislative branch, snowflake. The President of the United States exists in the executive branch. They aren’t even the same branches of government, you dimwit. So that definitely doesn’t qualify one to be president.

How does 20 years in the U.S. Navy qualify one for President of the United States? Mopping decks or manning guns doesn’t even remotely qualify one to be president.

And as far as being in Congress - that’s the legislative branch, snowflake. The President of the United States exists in the executive branch. They aren’t even the same branches of government, you dimwit. So that definitely doesn’t qualify one to be president.
So only presidents are qualified to run for the presidency? Wonder how Washington made it?

So only presidents are qualified to run for the presidency? Wonder how Washington made it?
Who said that? :dunno:

Quite the contrary. I mean, we know you never bothered to serve in the military, that would require you thinking of someone other than yourself. Most sensible people, though, realize that it builds character and leadership abilities.

So let me get this straight, Poodle.

Being in Congress dealing with legislation doesn't qualify you.
Serving our country in wartime doesn't qualify you...

But running a fake game show with D-list celebrities does?

But running a fake game show with D-list celebrities does?
Not at all. As everyone here know - I was the ultimate “Never Trump”er. But I’m not an immature ideologue like you. I can recognize when someone has done well and give credit where credit is due.

President Trump has been an exceptional president so far because he has respected the U.S. Constitution and the limitation of power on the Oval Office.

Quite the contrary.
Nope. No “contrary” about it. Mopping decks does not qualify one to be President of the United States, chief.
Can a person be in the navy and refuse to mop decks, simply because they don't want to ruin their chance to become president? I guess the army doesn't do that mopping stuff, or Mac would not have made it. So many things a young person must be aware of to become president.

Can a person be in the navy and refuse to mop decks, simply because they don't want to ruin their chance to become president? I guess the army doesn't do that mopping stuff, or Mac would not have made it. So many things a young person must be aware of to become president.
Can a “regent” ever become educated enough to overcome their blind devotion to a failed ideology? :dunno:

Not at all. As everyone here know - I was the ultimate “Never Trump”er. But I’m not an immature ideologue like you. I can recognize when someone has done well and give credit where credit is due.

President Trump has been an exceptional president so far because he has respected the U.S. Constitution and the limitation of power on the Oval Office.

Actually, he's been an inept and corrupt president whose been using the office for personal gain. Stuff you'd be screaming bloody murder about if a Democrat did it.

That you sell out your principles so easily is kind of telling. It tells me the conservative movement doesn't really stand for anything anymore. It used to.

Nope. No “contrary” about it. Mopping decks does not qualify one to be President of the United States, chief.

Somehow, I don't think COMMANDER McCain was mopping decks.

If it were up to me, you couldn't hold office without a DD214.

Can a “regent” ever become educated enough to overcome their blind devotion to a failed ideology? :dunno:
What's the failed ideology? If you mean liberalism the Jefferson party still exists, if you mean the Republican party it came about after a number of failed conservative attempts to establish a permanent conservative party, most failed.

If it were up to me, you couldn't hold office without a DD214.
That doesn’t say much though. If it were up to you, the U.S. Constitution wouldn’t exist, freedom of speech wouldn’t exist, and everyone would be oppressed slaves of the state just so you could mooch off of society.

Forum List

Back