The fascists are at it again

Here regent - I'll start the ball rolling for you. You can build on this with your questions.

View attachment 168423
Yes, Jefferson was a liberal and that quote is just more evidence. As the monarchy used the nation for the nobles benefit so liberals now want to use the nation for the people's benefit. Sort of like the people's right to expect the government to aid the people's pursuit of happiness.

The fact is - the 2nd Amendment clearly and indisputably states “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”. It doesn’t say anything about the right of the militia. The militia was simply the prefatory clause. It was the why. The what, however, is the right of the people.

Except until 2008, no one interpreted it that way. But more to the point, Adam Lanza shouldn't have access to military grade weapons. That's just fucking crazy.
Um...actually it has been "interpreted" that was since 1791. If it hadn't been, then citizens would have had their firearms stripped and only the military would be armed. Nobody lies like you do.

Oh...and speaking of lying...Adam Lanza didn't have "access" to any weapons - military or otherwise, snowflake. He stole them. Much like you do every day. But instead of weapons, you steal money from people who produce.

Here regent - I'll start the ball rolling for you. You can build on this with your questions.

View attachment 168423
Yes, Jefferson was a liberal and that quote is just more evidence.
Bwahahahaha...liberals believe that government controls the people and should (just read the messages from you bat-shit lefties all over USMB). That was a weak spin there, Regent. You can't do any better than that?

View attachment 168423
Yes, Jefferson was a liberal and that quote is just more evidence.
Bwahahahaha...liberals believe that government controls the people and should (just read the messages from you bat-shit lefties all over USMB). That was a weak spin there, Regent. You can't do any better than that?
As good as you think I might be, I'm no match for Jefferson and his excerpt from the Declaration of Independence. Sometime, when I think your ready, I will discuss the Declaration and other historical documents with you. Of course, The Age of
Reason will have to come much later.

Which "fascists" are we talking about today?

These???

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

As good as you think I might be, I'm no match for Jefferson and his excerpt from the Declaration of Independence. Sometime, when I think your ready, I will discuss the Declaration and other historical documents with you. Of course, The Age of
Let's do it, sparky! I'll run circles around you when it comes to the Declaration of Independence (which is exactly why you don't want to have that discussion).

Once again you illustrate your extraordinary ignorance of the facts. The founders trusted the people implicitly. They implemented the Electoral College to ensure that candidates didn't pander to two cities (like New York and Los Angeles) and then win an election.

Except no two cities could win an election back then and definitely not now. YOu do realize really very few people lived in cities 1776, right. The population of NYC was 25,000 in 1776.

Largest Cities In The United States In 1776, And In 2076

That wouldn't even be a good sized suburb today.

All Hitlery Clinton would have to do is promise New York and Los Angeles unlimited federal funds and she would win the election. It could be bought. The founders recognized that and decided that the Electoral College would ensure that ALL states have an equal say in president - rather than a couple of densely populated cities.

Obviously, you struggle with math. NYC and LA together have only 12 million people. Only about half are active voters. 140 million people voted in the last "election".

They also wrote in a process for allowing the people to change the U.S. Constitution. The American people love the Electoral College.

No, they really don't.

Poll: More Americans believe popular vote should decide the president

Let's do it, sparky! I'll run circles around you when it comes to the Declaration of Independence (which is exactly why you don't want to have that discussion).
Well, you would have give your word that you wouldn't look up the answers,

All Hitlery Clinton would have to do is promise New York and Los Angeles unlimited federal funds and she would win the election. It could be bought. The founders recognized that and decided that the Electoral College would ensure that ALL states have an equal say in president - rather than a couple of densely populated cities.
Obviously, you struggle with math. NYC and LA together have only 12 million people. Only about half are active voters. 140 million people voted in the last "election".
Obviously you struggle with common sense, logic, reason, rational thought, facts, an history. Dumbocrats across the U.S. are going to vote for Hitlery Clinton, snowflake. So by pandering to just two major cities like New York and Los Angeles, she could win the election. The founders didn’t want two cities controlling the entire United States.

Well, you would have give your word that you wouldn't look up the answers,
Why? Are you afraid that fact-checking will expose your bullshit?

Once again you illustrate your extraordinary ignorance of the facts. The founders trusted the people implicitly. They implemented the Electoral College to ensure that candidates didn't pander to two cities (like New York and Los Angeles) and then win an election.
Except no two cities could win an election back then and definitely not now. YOu do realize really very few people lived in cities 1776, right. The population of NYC was 25,000 in 1776.
Uh...you do realize that the entire population of the U.S. in 1776 was 2.5 million - meaning that NY alone was 1% of the entire population? That’s all it would take to sway an election.

Obviously you struggle with common sense, logic, reason, rational thought, facts, an history. Dumbocrats across the U.S. are going to vote for Hitlery Clinton, snowflake. So by pandering to just two major cities like New York and Los Angeles, she could win the election. The founders didn’t want two cities controlling the entire United States.

No, she really couldn't, because out of 140 million voters, probably less than 8 million live in LA and NYC, and most of them are pretty set in their voting patterns.

And frankly, I'd rather have a presidential candidate pander to LA and NYC- important economic hubs - than to a swing state like Wisconsin where nearly nobody lives.

Uh...you do realize that the entire population of the U.S. in 1776 was 2.5 million - meaning that NY alone was 1% of the entire population? That’s all it would take to sway an election.

Well, no, it was more like 6 million. But keeping in mind that back then, only land owning white males could vote, the actual voter pool was rather small.

No, she really couldn't, because out of 140 million voters, probably less than 8 million live in LA and NYC, and most of them are pretty set in their voting patterns.

And frankly, I'd rather have a presidential candidate pander to LA and NYC- important economic hubs - than to a swing state like Wisconsin where nearly nobody lives.
Too bad.

Of course you would...that’s the standard view of the fascist. A couple of cities should control the entire nation. A couple of people should control the entire population.

Well, no, it was more like 6 million. But keeping in mind that back then, only land owning white males could vote, the actual voter pool was rather small.
You continue to illustrate that you are the most uninformed, uneducated poster on USMB...

F8908BA4-0BEF-409C-81C7-B5C3BBEE3136.jpeg

Let’s take a look at two of Joey’s most recent posts...
Except there wasn't. America's TRUE GOLDEN AGE was from 1945 to about 1972, where Republicans and Democrats agreed that we needed a strong government role, strong poverty alleviation programs, strong infrastructure and the fucking rich assholes paying their fair share.
So to recap...when it suits his argument for total control - he is a huge supporter of economic prosperity. But when it suits his argument for getting his grubby, greedy little hands on money he didn’t earn, he hates the people who drive and thrive off of economic prosperity.

Hey Joey? You can’t have “important economic hubs” without (and I quote) “fucking rich assholes”. Poor people don’t create or drive “important economic hubs”, snowflake.

The left will always contradict their own position. Always. Because their position is built on irrational emotion instead of facts.

So to recap...when it suits his argument for total control - he is a huge supporter of economic prosperity. But when it suits his argument for getting his grubby, greedy little hands on money he didn’t earn, he hates the people who drive and thrive off of economic prosperity.

Hey Joey? You can’t have “important economic hubs” without (and I quote) “fucking rich assholes”. Poor people don’t create or drive “important economic hubs”, snowflake.

I think you are confused, people.

The rich are parasites, not vital organs. That they just get a little fatter in the important economic hubs isn't saying much.

Of course, you don't see the nation's rich living in Jesusland (AKA the red states)

The rich are parasites, not vital organs.
Joey doubles-down on his idiocy. On one hand, he wants NY and LA to control the entire U.S. because they are (and I quote) “important economic hubs”. But...the wealthy that created and drive those “important economic hubs” are “parasites” that should be destroyed.

Joey doubles-down on his idiocy. On one hand, he wants NY and LA to control the entire U.S. because they are (and I quote) “important economic hubs”. But...the wealthy that created and drive those “important economic hubs” are “parasites” that should be destroyed.

They shouldn't be destroyed.

They should be properly regulated and made to pay their fair share.

But to the point, NY and LA are more important to the country than Jesusland in Alabama where their family trees don't fork.

Forum List

Back