The Farce that is the "founding fathers"

When am I going to stop hearing about a bunch dead criminals from the late 1700s who wrote a document which at the time without todays technology, served to keep them out of prison ?

Crimes committed by the so called "founding fathers" under today's laws... some of them existed then as well.

1.High Treason - An act of war against their own Government and Military.
2.Racketeering - Using fear mongering tactics to then put themselves in a position to offer a solution to a problem that does not and never has existed.
3.Murder - Murdering their own troops to gain rank (and therefore power) within the Military so that the Military acts the way they command.
4.Again, High Treason... Acts of War against their own resident citizens here in the USA, this can also be said to be "Terrorism".
5.Burglarly and Armed Robbery - Stealing people's houses and property.

So when am I going to stop hearing about how great they were by repukes ?

As for their education, they were educated by the standards of the 1700s, not by today's standards.
Today... They wouldn't be much more than a store floor supervisor working behind the counter, if their qualifications were the only thing considered.. and absolutely NOTHING in their hands, not a single thing would be allowed in their hands, because they don't know how to use it... and they were also not as good at using what was available to them, than their opponents...

They relied on so many variables, like distance, and the time it takes to sail the atlantic in wooden vessels and they relied on disease.

By 1812 things were much easier for Britain, as Canada was an independent country (independent of the USA) and allowed Britain to stage there... that's when the USA really got its fucking ass whooped miserably.

So when the fuck am I going to no longer hear the bullsh!t rhetoric about how great they were ?

So....you hate the founding fathers? Cool story.

The punch line is that the USA that the founding fathers criminally established, is bankrupt and a crime filled shithole, while western Europe, and Britain are much better off, and have more objective friends of free choice.
:)

You are free to go live somewhere else if that makes you happy.

When am I going to stop hearing about a bunch dead criminals from the late 1700s who wrote a document which at the time without todays technology, served to keep them out of prison ?

Crimes committed by the so called "founding fathers" under today's laws... some of them existed then as well.

2.Racketeering - Using fear mongering tactics to then put themselves in a position to offer a solution to a problem that does not and never has existed.
3.Murder - Murdering their own troops to gain rank (and therefore power) within the Military so that the Military acts the way they command.
4.Again, High Treason... Acts of War against their own resident citizens here in the USA, this can also be said to be "Terrorism".

As for their education, they were educated by the standards of the 1700s, not by today's standards.
Today... They wouldn't be much more than a store floor supervisor working behind the counter, if their qualifications were the only thing considered.. and absolutely NOTHING in their hands, not a single thing would be allowed in their hands, because they don't know how to use it... and they were also not as good at using what was available to them, than their opponents...

They relied on so many variables, like distance, and the time it takes to sail the atlantic in wooden vessels and they relied on disease.

By 1812 things were much easier for Britain, as Canada was an independent country (independent of the USA) and allowed Britain to stage there... that's when the USA really got its fucking ass whooped miserably.

So when the fuck am I going to no longer hear the bullsh!t rhetoric about how great they were ?

We need men like them today. We had more freedom as colonists then we do as Americans today
If you want to live like they did, with the same population in the same sized space, you can. But that's what it would take.

The closest thing that the USA has to an ally, like Britain has France... and France has Canada, and Italy has France and Spain, etc etc etc...

Is Israel and small backwater states like Micronesia and the Marshall Islands.... lol

The closest thing that the USA has to an ally, like Britain has France... and France has Canada, and Italy has France and Spain, etc etc etc...

Is Israel and small backwater states like Micronesia and the Marshall Islands.... lol

I can sense that you're very upset. Here, this may help.

SummersEveBox.jpg

Israel is our junkyard dog, and nothing like an ally.

Palestine and Israel were both artificially drawn countries, made up by the British. Palestine is now Israel's sewer.

Probably just as soon as you find yourself a new country to live in and corrupt.

We all know this world is more complicated and messed up than any particular political ideology.

You have failed once you hang your hat on just ONE ideology and say, "THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!"

I agree, the Founding Fathers were imperfect. Everyone is. No one IS perfect.

First and formost, the Founding Fathers were politicians. They lied and cheated to further their careers just like countless politicians do today, and just like politicians did before their time.

However, Founding Fathers achieved something that was unique to Humanity up until that point in time, and what they achieved was very important.

The form of government they created helped formed a template of most modern governments, not always in the actual structure but not every government is a REPUBLIC, but in the principle and spirit of the thing.

The world, as a whole, is a better place because of what the Founding Fathers achieved.

Feel free to start your own revolution, BlueJay. Be a FF for your new government.
Don't be surprised if people oppose you though.

Feel free to start your own revolution, BlueJay. Be a FF for your new government.

I wouldn't use retards from the USA as a base, because the USA is useless for that.

I wouldn't use retards from the USA as a base, because the USA is useless for that.
They are the kind of retards who refuse to be used. Uneducated back country people are much easier to persuade.

They are the kind of retards who refuse to be used. Uneducated back country people are much easier to persuade.

The only uneducated back country is the USA.
Britain and France and Canada are much better, and they would agree with me much more and have.

Britain and France and Canada are much better, and they would agree with me much more and have.
I guess that explains why so many of them have emigrated to the US.

That argument is another fallacy.

At the time they came to the USA in the numbers that they did in the early 20th century and late 19th, the USA operated much more like Britain, France, and Canada, and Australia.
By todays standards the USA operates more like Iran, Iraq, the Slavic countries in eastern Europe, and Israel, and Micronesia.

And many of them are now leaving.

That argument is another fallacy.

At the time they came to the USA in the numbers that they did, the USA operated much more like Britain, France, and Canada, and Australia.
By todays standards the USA operates more like Iran, Iraq, the Slavic countries in eastern Europe, and Israel, and Micronesia.

And many of them are now leaving.
Not as many as are still coming. Check your stats and get back to me.

Forum List

Back