The Farce that is the "founding fathers"

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
When am I going to stop hearing about a bunch dead criminals from the late 1700s who wrote a document which at the time without todays technology, served to keep them out of prison ?

Crimes committed by the so called "founding fathers" under today's laws... some of them existed then as well.

1.High Treason - An act of war against their own Government and Military.
2.Racketeering - Using fear mongering tactics to then put themselves in a position to offer a solution to a problem that does not and never has existed.
3.Murder - Murdering their own troops to gain rank (and therefore power) within the Military so that the Military acts the way they command.
4.Again, High Treason... Acts of War against their own resident citizens here in the USA, this can also be said to be "Terrorism".
5.Burglarly and Armed Robbery - Stealing people's houses and property.

So when am I going to stop hearing about how great they were by repukes ?

As for their education, they were educated by the standards of the 1700s, not by today's standards.
Today... They wouldn't be much more than a store floor supervisor working behind the counter, if their qualifications were the only thing considered.. and absolutely NOTHING in their hands, not a single thing would be allowed in their hands, because they don't know how to use it... and they were also not as good at using what was available to them, than their opponents...

They relied on so many variables, like distance, and the time it takes to sail the atlantic in wooden vessels and they relied on disease.

By 1812 things were much easier for Britain, as Canada was an independent country (independent of the USA) and allowed Britain to stage there... that's when the USA really got its fucking ass whooped miserably.

So when the fuck am I going to no longer hear the bullsh!t rhetoric about how great they were ?

Last edited:
If we were to judge Mohammad by today's standards he'd be in prison for life getting butt fucked by Bubba.

Watch what they do. Killer notes on Americans killing first nations. First hit. Daily Mail UK. I'm hitting editorial boards tomorrow but DM bought in.

When am I going to stop hearing about a bunch dead criminals from the late 1700s who wrote a document which at the time without todays technology, served to keep them out of prison ?

Crimes committed by the so called "founding fathers" under today's laws... some of them existed then as well.

2.Racketeering - Using fear mongering tactics to then put themselves in a position to offer a solution to a problem that does not and never has existed.
3.Murder - Murdering their own troops to gain rank (and therefore power) within the Military so that the Military acts the way they command.
4.Again, High Treason... Acts of War against their own resident citizens here in the USA, this can also be said to be "Terrorism".

As for their education, they were educated by the standards of the 1700s, not by today's standards.
Today... They wouldn't be much more than a store floor supervisor working behind the counter, if their qualifications were the only thing considered.. and absolutely NOTHING in their hands, not a single thing would be allowed in their hands, because they don't know how to use it... and they were also not as good at using what was available to them, than their opponents...

They relied on so many variables, like distance, and the time it takes to sail the atlantic in wooden vessels and they relied on disease.

By 1812 things were much easier for Britain, as Canada was an independent country (independent of the USA) and allowed Britain to stage there... that's when the USA really got its fucking ass whooped miserably.

So when the fuck am I going to no longer hear the bullsh!t rhetoric about how great they were ?

We need men like them today. We had more freedom as colonists then we do as Americans today

The last thing the founders would have wanted is that Americans in the 21st century would be still thinking the way they did.

That is the essence of their greatness.

Carb you ever been there? I think you are one of the few that I talked to that knows not only the Capitol but New York.

Been meaning to ask you. Just never got round to it on this board.

Founding Fathers guilty of treason? That's probably true. Franklin once said "we must all hang together or surely we will hang separately". The new United States went from a British colony to the greatest military power on the globe, saving Briton and the entire free world about 150 years later. Most free countries in the world copied the greatest legal document ever written by the American Founding Fathers which put government in the hands of the people. The Constitution was an entirely new concept in the 18th century and the FF risked their lives and fortunes to create it.

We need men like them today. We had more freedom as colonists then we do as Americans today

It's a new way CF to slag the founding fathers by fools who think we can't see the why or the how they are.

What do we do about you?

:wtf: What's the punch line?

Egads! Joe Biden posts here.

:wtf: What's the punch line?
The punch line is that the USA that the founding fathers criminally established, is bankrupt and a crime filled shithole, while western Europe, and Britain are much better off, and have more objective friends of free choice.
:)

I am going to take a minute and reflect on this material.

Ok, I took that minute.

Now, when you had your brain injury, was it severe?

You know, yahoos like you make us Liberals look looney. You are no Liberal. You are a plant.

Care to put up some facts, maybe links, about the accusations of High Treason, Racketeering and Murder?

Geez....

Ok, Cons, the whole time you have wanted me to rail on a Lib. Well, I think I found him....

CrusaderFrank
Ernie S.

Forum List

Back