The fallen USMB members

...and liberal, which Amanda is decidedly not. :)

I don't miss Silence. :)

I do.. and I miss Xisted !

Perry-as-Agent-P-phineas-and-ferb-3677082-400-300.jpg

Last edited:
Nice come back Porky.:lol:

Maybe you should have had something worthy of even preparing a comeback to, rheumatoid. :lol:

Pot calling the kettle blakc! :eusa_eh:

Who the fuck asked you, GHooker? Maybe when you finally get your dinky little ass around to replying to my thread about Israel's nukes, then you can talk shit.
2wave.gif

I do.. and I miss Xisted !

Again, you can find him here. :)

Gone are Silence, Robert Santuri, Burp and Gigi. Remember the former USMB members here.

Since you've only been here less than a year, most of the ones I'd list as "fallen" former USMB members, you wouldn't even know.

But take a quick look at the top of the board. There's a black ribbon there with the board name Merlin1047 on it. He was one of the best, most brilliant, and universally liked members this board has ever had, and very well could have. He succumbed to cancer some time ago. He was sorely missed by most everyone that was here at the time.

God rest your soul Merlin... I still love ya brother.

Last edited:
Damn, that sucks. Maybe it should link to a page dedicated to him with comments from his friends or something.

Oh...and I meant to quick reply, not to thank you, but I guess it was worth it. :lol:

Gone are Silence, Robert Santuri, Burp and Gigi. Remember the former USMB members here.

Since you've only been here less than a year, most of the ones I'd list as "fallen" former USMB members, you wouldn't even know.

But take a quick look at the top of the board. There's a black ribbon there with the board name Merlin1047 on it. He was one of the best, most brilliant, and universally liked members this board has ever had, and very well could have. He succumbed to cancer some time ago. He was sorely missed by most everyone that was here at the time.

I looked him up and read his dedication threads...pretty sad. He seemed like a great poster on this site.

If I was to die, no one here would ever know. I'd just disappear.

Damn, that sucks. Maybe it should link to a page dedicated to him with comments from his friends or something.

Oh...and I meant to quick reply, not to thank you, but I guess it was worth it. :lol:

Why, Pale has left a fitting tribute above, makes me wish I had known the man.

I looked him up and read his dedication threads...pretty sad. He seemed like a great poster on this site.

We would know if someone told us of your demise, would we care? I might a little bit.:(

We would know if someone told us of your demise, would we care? I might a little bit.:(

But no one that knows me knows that I post here.

But thanks for possibly caring a bit. :eusa_angel:

But no one that knows me knows that I post here.

But thanks for possibly caring a bit. :eusa_angel:

I guess it all boils down to who you either impress here or don't. Merlin impressed a lot of people.

Never happen----we make fun of everything. Merlin already has the token throne of respect so you're screwed.

Never happen----we make fun of everything. Merlin already has the token throne of respect so you're screwed.

"Did you guys hear that xotoxi was riding a moped naked and was decapitated when he ran into a fishing line pulled tight across the road? :cuckoo: :lol:"

"Yeah! I heard that the blood was shooting out of his neck like Old Faithful! :eek: :lol::lol::lol:"

"That's hilarious! What a friggin' douchebag! :lol::lol::lol:"

"Did you guys hear that xotoxi was riding a moped naked and was decapitated when he ran into a fishing line pulled tight across the road? :cuckoo: :lol:"

"Yeah! I heard that the blood was shooting out of his neck like Old Faithful! :eek: :lol::lol::lol:"

We'd at least wait til your body was cold. You ride a moped ?:rofl::rofl:

We'd at least wait til your body was cold. You ride a moped ?:rofl::rofl:

No. But if I did, what's it to ya?

Forum List

Back