The fallen USMB members

Xisted left???

I heard a rumor that Echo bullied him off the board. But I find that a bit hard to swallow. First, it doesn't sound like Echo's style and second, Xsited never struck me as quite that much of a pussy.

But what do I know.

That's one I haven't heard yet!

Yeah, I'm a big bully!

I have no idea why xsited left to tell the truth. He and I disagreed on some things, but we would talk in pm's and we have more in common than not. He knows how I feel about him, and I'm just as bewildered as the rest of you to why he left. Maybe he will come back here, he seems to have a lot of people who miss him here.

Forgive me but I have never heard of any of them and I have been here forever.

I read the first few posts thinking all those people had actually died! I even felt sort of guilty for a minute!

Where did Silence go? That was short and sweet, wasn't it?I sort of liked her! She was like a tough, bitchy Amanda.

She was a bit obnoxious in the Planned Parenthood thread, but then again, Allie was the same way and she's still here. Later, she was all right when I gave her some tips about how to tear apart Showbum's idiocy at the time.

She was a bit obnoxious in the Planned Parenthood thread, but then again, Allie was the same way and she's still here. Later, she was all right when I gave her some tips about how to tear apart Showbum's idiocy at the time.

I bet you've torn a few bumholes in your time, EH? EH?:lol:

Stupid little twerp.:lol:

Forum List

Back