The face of liberalism in California

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
1671506041931.jpeg

thats a pretty old picture....the top picture is by angel stadium..... they cleared all that out a long time ago....i used to live a mile from there....

My prediction is that California will be the first state to go tits up. The movement for San Bernardino County to secede from the rest of the state looks like it's growing legs.

california-1280x720.png

thats a pretty old picture....the top picture is by angel stadium..... they cleared all that out a long time ago....i used to live a mile from there....

Could well be old- but when we lived in northern cali, I helped clean two different "hobo camps" and one of them was just about as bad a couple months later. They didn't have anywhere else to go, I guess.

The thing that gets me... you don't have to fuck up so much property just because you're poor and/or homeless. It's a despicable mess they turn places into.

My prediction is that California will be the first state to go tits up. The movement for San Bernardino County to secede from the rest of the state looks like it's growing legs.

california-1280x720.png
san bernardino would never be able to support themselves....bikers dont contribute much to the economy....

Could well be old- but when we lived in northern cali, I helped clean two different "hobo camps" and one of them was just about as bad a couple months later. They didn't have anywhere else to go, I guess.

The thing that gets me... you don't have to fuck up so much property just because you're poor and/or homeless. It's a despicable mess they turn places into.
that area of OC wouldnt put up with that shit for to long.....lots of wealthy people nearby who use those bike paths...

san bernardino would never be able to support themselves....bikers dont contribute much to the economy....

But they could support their economy by making midnight raids on Los Angeles.

That's what I plan on doing to Minnesota when I become a warlord. There be pillows there. Wonderful fluffy pillows. I know this to be true, because I've seen them on TV. Every night.

They don't care if it's ugly, so long as it isn't in their eyesight. They care about dependance and power.

It's not only ugliness. Liberals live in a state of moralistic squalor. They have nothing to believe in, except what they're told to believe. Nothing to worship except their government and power over others. No purpose in life except to be born, procreate, and then die, leaving nothing behind but shadows.

They don't care if it's ugly, so long as it isn't in their eyesight. They care about dependance and power.
Thing is it's in their eyesight now.

My daughter moved back to Virginia from San Diego due to how unsafe it got there.....She even lived in a gated community but the homeless and illegals basically surrounded it with camps.

It's not only ugliness. Liberals live in a state of moralistic squalor. They have nothing to believe in, except what they're told to believe. Nothing to worship except their government and power over others. No purpose in life except to be born, procreate, and then die, leaving nothing behind but shadows.

I would add "drag others into their misery".

Why does the progressive woke Left likes ugliness so much?

I will never understand that? :dunno:

Because they are ugly. They have ugly hearts and minds. They are born and raised by ugly people. People whose hearts have been made ugly for two or three generations. People who fight to preserve their ugliness against those of us who still have some beauty in our lives.

Forum List

Back