Oakland: Wal Mart Closed, Denny's Closed, In & Out Burger Closed

That photo was taken in East Oakland. If you go to the Oakland Museum of the West, totally different. The museum in the Lake Merritt area of Oakland. Oakland appointed a new Police Chief, whose job was Chief of Police in Lubbock Tex-Ass. The previous Chief LaRonne Armstrong was fired. It took over year to find a new Chief. Mayor Sheng Thao rejected the list of candidates, which included Armstrong because two of name were under invesigation in their respective jurisdictions. Oakland has always lived in the Shadow of San Francisco and is working very hard to overcome a very nasty reputation.
Whatever "hard work" they are doing, isn't working.

Here's an idea: get some of the criminals and the welfare collectors, with nothing better to do, to clean up the trash.

When the city starts looking better, maybe people will start acting better.

Deflection noted and expected from the usual partisan tribalists. Understood. I wouldn't want to have to explain this either if my politics caused it.
I'm never sure why people who profess a hatred of California have to keep on focusing on California. It's like their minds have been taken hostage by a rightwig virus.

Better call Durham!

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

How much of your life do you spend watching videos of people you despise? Can't you ever get enough?

Oakland has been the fertile ground for The most extreme, radical Left wing thinking for decades. The University of California is right next door, home to Leftist radicals for decades as well.

It starts with a prosecutor mindset that is extremely soft on crime; resulting in more incidents and criminals on the streets. Auto theft is up. Customers are getting robbed while visiting the businesses and the businesses themselves are getting robbed and/or vandalized - many businesses of which are owned by Blacks and Immigrants.

How or where is any part of this the result of any influence or impact from specific conservative right wing policies when right wingers are no where to be found in the East Bay, let alone, the entire Bay Area?

1713800161275.png

Ignoring the no substance trolls Makes for a much better experience on the USMB.

😎

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
What was created is an economy within the larger economy. Those poorer areas do not want gentrification they want things as they are except for everything to be modernized for them within their neighborhoods. The homes will not be touched or torn down Many street blocks can have one rickety home standing and it remains or there may be riots. Renewal is massively slowed down and the resources keep flowing in the pipeline. Local leaders are plied with salaries and cars from local governments as the scam keeps going.

Forum List

Back