Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion. It took God six days to create the Earth and universe and then he rested on the seventh. Big bang took less than twenty minutes and still there is no good explanation or evidence.

law-Kepler-motion-planets-orbits-focus-Sun.jpg

"Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, in astronomy and classical physics, laws describing the motions of the planets in the solar system. They were derived by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, whose analysis of the observations of the 16th-century Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe enabled him to announce his first two laws in the year 1609 and a third law nearly a decade later, in 1618. Kepler himself never numbered these laws or specially distinguished them from his other discoveries."

Kepler’s laws of planetary motion | Definition, Diagrams, & Facts

Johannes Kepler was a creation scientist.

Johannes Kepler - creation.com

Kepler was not a “creation scientist”. it is fraudulent for you to attempt to impose your religious views on others.

Nothing to do with biological evolution.

The charlatans at your crank creation ministry are frauds.

Don’t be an accomplice to fraud.

It's more evidence for God. If evolutionary thinking could explain it, then it would have already. What I am pointing out creation vs evolution (actually God vs. Satan) has been going on since the beginning of time. How else can humans explain what has happened today?

If there wasn't evidence for God, then deep down you wouldn't be scared and that you believe in fake science.

Pain and suffering in the next life forever is scary. No amount of real or fake science can not alleviate the truth and that you'll be judged.

I'm not talking about ToE, but astrophysics. It's evident that you cannot figure these things out because of the FEAR. It the fear of getting burned when you put your face near the stove. That's the physics of heat transfer or entropy of hot to cold. We have to have opposites or physics does not work. We have good, God, and evil, Satan to have opposites in the spiritual life. You living and being about the think and type is evidence of the supernatural. Your supernatural life spirit exists in the natural world. This is why today's science of evolution is fake science.

Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion. It took God six days to create the Earth and universe and then he rested on the seventh. Big bang took less than twenty minutes and still there is no good explanation or evidence.

"Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, in astronomy and classical physics, laws describing the motions of the planets in the solar system. They were derived by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, whose analysis of the observations of the 16th-century Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe enabled him to announce his first two laws in the year 1609 and a third law nearly a decade later, in 1618. Kepler himself never numbered these laws or specially distinguished them from his other discoveries."

Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion.

Who has no explanation? Biologists?
Where is it explained in the Bible?

Where's your explanation for the laws of planetary motion? It's part of the natural world. You have no answers, but I just gave it to you in post #341. Have you burned your face, hands, or anything? That's heat transfer. When you're the entropy recipient, it hurts. Oww, oww, ouch. It's your biological makeup to experience pain and suffering. Our biggest prescriptions are for opioids. Can you explain how that evolved? Can you explain AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

As I stated, you're a big boy now, so you should start doing your own research of the Bible if you want to understand AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kepler was not a “creation scientist”. it is fraudulent for you to attempt to impose your religious views on others.

Nothing to do with biological evolution.

The charlatans at your crank creation ministry are frauds.

Don’t be an accomplice to fraud.

It's more evidence for God. If evolutionary thinking could explain it, then it would have already. What I am pointing out creation vs evolution (actually God vs. Satan) has been going on since the beginning of time. How else can humans explain what has happened today?

If there wasn't evidence for God, then deep down you wouldn't be scared and that you believe in fake science.

Pain and suffering in the next life forever is scary. No amount of real or fake science can not alleviate the truth and that you'll be judged.

I'm not talking about ToE, but astrophysics. It's evident that you cannot figure these things out because of the FEAR. It the fear of getting burned when you put your face near the stove. That's the physics of heat transfer or entropy of hot to cold. We have to have opposites or physics does not work. We have good, God, and evil, Satan to have opposites in the spiritual life. You living and being about the think and type is evidence of the supernatural. Your supernatural life spirit exists in the natural world. This is why today's science of evolution is fake science.

Regarding your Medieval fears of things that go bump in the night, I can only suggest that you let go of the fears and superstitions that cause you such angst.

Otherwise, your conspiracy theories about “fakes science” suggest you are an accomplice to the fraud of the Flat Earth charlatans. Don’t be duped into being an accomplice to fraud.

Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion.

Who has no explanation? Biologists?
Where is it explained in the Bible?

Where's your explanation for the laws of planetary motion? It's part of the natural world. You have no answers, but I just gave it to you in post #341. Have you burned your face, hands, or anything? That's heat transfer. When you're the entropy recipient, it hurts. Oww, oww, ouch. It's your biological makeup to experience pain and suffering. Our biggest prescriptions are for opioids. Can you explain how that evolved? Can you explain AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

As I stated, you're a big boy now, so you should start doing your own research of the Bible if you want to understand AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Where's your explanation for the laws of planetary motion?

You first. Where is the Biblical explanation?

Regarding your Medieval fears of things that go bump in the night, I can only suggest that you let go of the fears and superstitions that cause you such angst.

It's not I who has angst and fears. If I was a non-believer, then I'd probably wouldn't be wasting my time trying to explain evolution. That said, I cannot explain evolution. We do not have tailed to tailless monkeys. If you go by traditional evolution, then there are no transitional forms. If the "present is the key to the past," then we do not see any tailed to tailless monkeys either. That would mean it didn't happen in the past. Now, if you're dumb enough to believe the proto-tailed monkey, then there is no evidence of those either. Maybe that transition never happened. Thus, no evolution. I can't think of any ToE that would prevent this from happening.

Since you know so much about ToE and biology, then why did some monkeys have tails anyway? Dogs have tails and they still have them. Why did monkeys have to lose their tails?

If you cannot explain it satisfactory, then the believers could be right and you go to the other place. Have you thought about the people you're going to be with? Toddsterpatriot, Fort Fun Indiana, and the other hardcore internet atheists?

See, this is why you are such an idiot. You do not have an explanation :auiqs.jpg:. So let's just skip the question and let me notch up another mark on my imaginary atheist gun.

The Bible is not a science book, but science backs up the Bible. It does not teach geocentrism. What their creation scientists, Copernicus and Galileo, discovered was heliocentrism. Non-heliocentrism or geocentrism was what the the Catholics under Pope Gregory XVI during the Middle Ages wanted.

"They must hold that Pope Gregory XVI, who is revered by Catholic traditionalists for his condemnations of liberalism and indifferentism, betrayed the Catholic faith in removing all non-geocentric works from the Index in 1835."

Man, it might've been fun watching the liberals and indfferentials, I guess atheists, being tortured on the rack, the whipping X, the burning wheel, and such.

Geocentrism and the First Vatican Council

See, this is why you are such an idiot. You do not have an explanation :auiqs.jpg:. So let's just skip the question and let me notch up another mark on my imaginary atheist gun.

The Bible is not a science book, but science backs up the Bible. It does not teach geocentrism. What their creation scientists, Copernicus and Galileo, discovered was heliocentrism. Non-heliocentrism or geocentrism was what the the Catholics under Pope Gregory XVI during the Middle Ages wanted.

"They must hold that Pope Gregory XVI, who is revered by Catholic traditionalists for his condemnations of liberalism and indifferentism, betrayed the Catholic faith in removing all non-geocentric works from the Index in 1835."

Man, it might've been fun watching the liberals and indfferentials, I guess atheists, being tortured on the rack, the whipping X, the burning wheel, and such.

You do not have an explanation

You said science can't explain it....but Genesis can.
So show me.

So let's just skip the question

Don't run away now......

It's not I who has angst and fears. If I was a non-believer, then I'd probably wouldn't be wasting my time trying to explain evolution. That said, I cannot explain evolution. We do not have tailed to tailless monkeys. If you go by traditional evolution, then there are no transitional forms. If the "present is the key to the past," then we do not see any tailed to tailless monkeys either. That would mean it didn't happen in the past. Now, if you're dumb enough to believe the proto-tailed monkey, then there is no evidence of those either. Maybe that transition never happened. Thus, no evolution. I can't think of any ToE that would prevent this from happening.

Since you know so much about ToE and biology, then why did some monkeys have tails anyway? Dogs have tails and they still have them. Why did monkeys have to lose their tails?

If you cannot explain it satisfactory, then the believers could be right and you go to the other place. Have you thought about the people you're going to be with? Toddsterpatriot, Fort Fun Indiana, and the other hardcore internet atheists?

Just curious as to why the gods would magically create monkeys without tails? Adaptation (an evolutionary imperative), can explain the differences among similar species. Charles Darwin's groundbreaking works in the studies of differences among finches provided remarkable insight into adaptation as an evolutionary process.

Why did the gods put stripes on horses (we call them Zebra)?

Why did the gods do such a miserable "design" with DNA such that disease and deformity afflict humans and animals alike?

Why are the gods such incompetent "designers"?

So show me.

Don't run away now......

You did not have how evolutionary thinking explains the laws of planetary motion. The reason being it were creation scientists who came up with it such as Copernicus, Galileo, and Kepler. We see a lot of this as God created the stars, planets, moons, and the laws of planetary motion on the fourth day in Genesis. You should have known the first part as I have posted the days of creation to you as a simple chart. What it means is God did the creation and told us what we needed to know. The rest we have had to find out. This is why we have science and why creation science is the real science.

"14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. 16 And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. 17 And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day." Genesis 1:14-19

Today, the creation scientists have been systematically eliminated from science so evolution cannot be challenged. God has been eliminated and I think he is upset. Thus, the belief the end of the world is nearing. I tend to agree with Sir Isaac Newton's swag of 2060 back in his time. However, no one knows and will know when it happens. When it happens though, everyone will know and see. Needless to say, it will be quite a spectacle of billions of people miraculously being able to see everything.

Instead, your interest is not reading the Bible to find the truth, but to criticize it. Do you have an explanation for why evolution throughout the years contradicts everything written in the Bible? I discovered it and started this thread earlier, but it isn't a topic worth pursuing because Satan is too strong -- Is This Evidence For Satan?. He wishes to remain hidden so people grant his wish. I'm no different. For example, that Lucifer tv series on Netflix probably won't last long.

Thus, I ask atheists questions for them to answer, but they aren't really interested in the true answers. They really don't know and have the details. All they have is a sketchy view of the Earth and universe and believe it because of the atheistic faith.

You're at a disadvantage in any discussion regarding science because you are forever tied to dogma that is preached by fundamentalist ministries. You are correct. You cannot explain evolution. There is no requirement for tailed to tailless monkeys. It's unfortunate but you recite these silly hymnals that are preached from creationist ministries.

Your silly slogan: "traditional evolution" means what?. It's a meaingless term so why use it? The science of evolution has shown a great many transitional species. You can ignore the facts but the facts don't magically disappear becaus they conflict with your dogma.

Last edited:

So show me.

Don't run away now......

You did not have how evolutionary thinking explains the laws of planetary motion. The reason being it were creation scientists who came up with it such as Copernicus, Galileo, and Kepler. We see a lot of this as God created the stars, planets, moons, and the laws of planetary motion on the fourth day in Genesis. You should have known the first part as I have posted the days of creation to you as a simple chart. What it means is God did the creation and told us what we needed to know. The rest we have had to find out. This is why we have science and why creation science is the real science.

"14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. 16 And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. 17 And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day." Genesis 1:14-19

Today, the creation scientists have been systematically eliminated from science so evolution cannot be challenged. God has been eliminated and I think he is upset. Thus, the belief the end of the world is nearing. I tend to agree with Sir Isaac Newton's swag of 2060 back in his time. However, no one knows and will know when it happens. When it happens though, everyone will know and see. Needless to say, it will be quite a spectacle of billions of people miraculously being able to see everything.

Instead, your interest is not reading the Bible to find the truth, but to criticize it. Do you have an explanation for why evolution throughout the years contradicts everything written in the Bible? I discovered it and started this thread earlier, but it isn't a topic worth pursuing because Satan is too strong -- Is This Evidence For Satan?. He wishes to remain hidden so people grant his wish. I'm no different. For example, that Lucifer tv series on Netflix probably won't last long.

Thus, I ask atheists questions for them to answer, but they aren't really interested in the true answers. They really don't know and have the details. All they have is a sketchy view of the Earth and universe and believe it because of the atheistic faith.

Do you have an explanation for why evolution throughout the years contradicts everything written in the Bible?

The bibles are wrong. Obviously.

Do you have an explanation for the absurdities within the bibles?

So show me.

Don't run away now......

You did not have how evolutionary thinking explains the laws of planetary motion.

Only because evolution has zero to do with planetary motion.

The reason being it were creation scientists who came up with it such as Copernicus, Galileo, and Kepler.

Well, if you want to post the Biblical passage that explains planetary motion, I'll be happy to look at it.

Today, the creation scientists have been systematically eliminated from science

Only because "creation science" isn't science.

so evolution cannot be challenged.

Of course it can be challenged. If you have scientific evidence to challenge it, lay it out.

Do you have an explanation for why evolution throughout the years contradicts everything written in the Bible?

I disagree with your premise.

You're at a disadvantage in any discussion regarding science because you are forever tied to dogma that is preached by fundamentalist ministries. You are correct. You cannot explain evolution. There is no requirement for tailed to tailless monkeys. It's unfortunate but you recite these silly hymnals that are preached from creationist ministries.

Your silly slogan: "traditional evolution" means what?. It's a meaingless term so why use it? The science of evolution has shown a great many transitional species. You can ignore the facts but the facts don't magically disappear becaus they conflict with your dogma.

>>You're at a disadvantage in any discussion regarding science because you are forever tied to dogma that is preached by fundamentalist ministries.<<

Your first sentence is strange because I think you are at a disadvantage discussing science. I get this from you not really discussing science, but criticizing me instead.

OTOH, I understand science and provide the links. The only links I have for creation science is now the creation websites when before there were in regular science websites. Otherwise, I use science websites for my science and natural selection.

>>There is no requirement for tailed to tailless monkeys.<<

Now, you are wrong and I do not want to discuss vestigial organs and post another link. You just have to learn evolution for yourself :bigboy:.

Anyway, I'm back to ignoring your screed again as it is more ad hominem attacks and claims of religious dogma instead of real science.

You did not have how evolutionary thinking explains the laws of planetary motion.

Obviously, you do not understand evolutionary thinking and history.

The reason being it were creation scientists who came up with it such as Copernicus, Galileo, and Kepler.

Well, if you want to post the Biblical passage that explains planetary motion, I'll be happy to look at it.

Of course it can be challenged. If you have scientific evidence to challenge it, lay it out.

As for the rest, I'm tired of answering your questions while you never answer mine. We've already debunked evolution as fraud in this thread. Anyway, we are done due to my being bored to death.

As for the rest, I'm tired of answering your questions while you never answer mine. We've already debunked evolution as fraud in this thread. Anyway, we are done due to my being bored to death.

Feel free to explain it to me. Especially the part concerning planetary motion.

We've already debunked evolution as fraud in this thread.

You're lying.

Just like you lied here......They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion.

Scientists do have an explanation. Where in the Bible does it explain how to calculate an elliptical orbit?

Haha, we have reached the point again where the YEC weirdos, despite being on the wrong side of all of science, despite being laughed out of every science textbook and classroom on the planet, despite being embarrassed repeatedly for the demonstrably false nonsense they say, despite failing a science quiz a 12 year old would easily pass, despite having not a shred of evidence, and despite getting their science from an iron age book of fairy tales...

....declare sweeping victory.

Hilarious, every time. :auiqs.jpg:

>>You're at a disadvantage in any discussion regarding science because you are forever tied to dogma that is preached by fundamentalist ministries.<<

Your first sentence is strange because I think you are at a disadvantage discussing science. I get this from you not really discussing science, but criticizing me instead.

OTOH, I understand science and provide the links. The only links I have for creation science is now the creation websites when before there were in regular science websites. Otherwise, I use science websites for my science and natural selection.

>>There is no requirement for tailed to tailless monkeys.<<

Now, you are wrong and I do not want to discuss vestigial organs and post another link. You just have to learn evolution for yourself :bigboy:.

Anyway, I'm back to ignoring your screed again as it is more ad hominem attacks and claims of religious dogma instead of real science.

A familiar tactic of the religious extremists is to announce their feelings are hurt when their arguments for magic and supernaturalism are met with glaring light of scrutiny.

I should advise that links to fundamentalist creation ministries masquerading as “science” are useless for a meaningful discussion of the natural world. As you know, creation.com (sometimes called “Comedy Central”), as an “about” page where there clearly define their religious agenda. They state specifically their fundamentalist religious bias so let’s not pretend they are a “science” source.

Bye, bye to everyone

Because of the intrigant censorship in "the global warming fraud" including an intransparent form of mind manipulaion I will leave the forum USMessageBoard. In do not think it will make in my future life a big sense to try to speak any longer with people from the English speaking world.

Bye, bye to everyone

Because of the intrigant censorship in "the global warming fraud" including an intransparent form of mind manipulaion I will leave the forum USMessageBoard. In do not think it will make in my future life a big sense to try to speak any longer with people from the English speaking world.

:clap:

Forum List

Back