There is nothing in decent from a common ancestor or natural selection that violates the Baconian method.

Not for natural selection as that is observable, but it's variations within a species. Not the common ancestor that is defined by Darwin. You are caught trying to introduce a false statement into a true, scientific observable one. One that was discovered by a creation scientist first. Typical of immoral atheist scientists, Darwin stole his claim saying he came up with it at the same time. If common ancestry is so common in plants and animals, then why does it not occur with today's creatures? Moreover, there is no transitional fossils that we see. In fact, there are absolute zero transitional fossils. All the human skulls or fossils they found are of people who lived in the past and died where they were found.

There are many transitional fossils. This has been addressed for you repeatedly so your statement that there are no transitional fossils is willful ignorance and / or profoundly ignorant

CC200: Transitional fossils

ToE is not being supported when you cannot answer why no evidence for tailed to tailless monkey.

What about the genetic similarities between us and all the monkey varieties?

It's obvious you do not have an answer to my questions, but I do yours. It means I am right while you are wrong.

If you mean genetic similarities by DNA, then there is a high percentage of similar DNA. This is based on statistics. However, the few percentage differences generate a much different species. Using just DNA, one gets a high percentage of similarities. (It means God, the designer, used the same DNA.)

If one counts the molecules or the actual differences between the species that their different DNA generated, then we find that there is a tremendous variance and difference. It explains why humans can walk upright while monkeys can't and why human brains are larger and better developed over those of chimps, for example. The small percentage of different DNA does explain the differences.

If you mean genetic similarities by DNA, then there is a high percentage of similar DNA. This is based on statistics.

Yes, a very high percentage.

However, the few percentage differences generate a much different species.

Exactly. And as time goes by, the differences increase.

Using just DNA, one gets a high percentage of similarities. (It means God, the designer, used the same DNA.)

It's true, evolution shows God started small and we all evolved from the same DNA.

What evidence do you have for "And as time goes by, the differences increase?" How much time are you talking about? An hour? A day? A month? More?

Be careful now because the time you will experience depends on your answer? I just know.

ToE is not being supported when you cannot answer why no evidence for tailed to tailless monkey.

It's obvious you do not have an answer to my questions, but I do yours. It means I am right while you are wrong.

If you mean genetic similarities by DNA, then there is a high percentage of similar DNA. This is based on statistics. However, the few percentage differences generate a much different species. Using just DNA, one gets a high percentage of similarities. (It means God, the designer, used the same DNA.)

If one counts the molecules or the actual differences between the species that their different DNA generated, then we find that there is a tremendous variance and difference. It explains why humans can walk upright while monkeys can't and why human brains are larger and better developed over those of chimps, for example. The small percentage of different DNA does explain the differences.

If you mean genetic similarities by DNA, then there is a high percentage of similar DNA. This is based on statistics.

Using just DNA, one gets a high percentage of similarities. (It means God, the designer, used the same DNA.)

It's true, evolution shows God started small and we all evolved from the same DNA.

What evidence do you have for "And as time goes by, the differences increase?" How much time are you talking about? An hour? A day? A month? More?

Be careful now because the time you will experience depends on your answer? I just know.

What evidence do you have for "And as time goes by, the differences increase?

We're more closely related to species we more recently diverged from, more distantly related to species we diverged from further in the past. That's why the higher percentages of our DNA similarities are the chimps, compared to the orangutans, the orangutans, compared to the lemurs.

How much time are you talking about? An hour? A day? A month? More?

Millions of years.

We're more closely related to species we more recently diverged from, more distantly related to species we diverged from further in the past. That's why the higher percentages of our DNA similarities are the chimps, compared to the orangutans, the orangutans, compared to the lemurs.

Millions of years.

Wrong answer. May you experience the millions of years watching for the evolutionary changes and common ancestor in the next life. Happy holidays to you, sir.

Millions of years.

Wrong answer. May you experience the millions of years watching for the evolutionary changes and common ancestor in the next life. Happy holidays to you, sir.

So, why is it that the gods chose to play a cruel joke on humans making it seem as though we evolved our characteristics from animals similar to us, who share 99.9% of our DNA, instead of humans being qualitatively different. Why would the gods do this, particularly when the bibles says man will have dominion over all beasts? What is more likely, that the gods purposely made these similarities so to confuse and confound us, or the story was set down within the limited parameters of knowledge of the natural world that existed at the time?

Another fail for fear and superstition? Yes.

So if you don't observe your straw man today it didn't happen in the past?

I'm just saying it violates the "present is the key to the past" thinking. Also, we cannot observe what happened in the "past" of millions of years. Thus, how can you even bring Baconian science into this? It means you are wrong.

Moreover, instead of claiming logical disagreements with no evidence, why don't you explain how tailed to tailless monkeys happened? You can't. You could not answer when I asked the question. If I destroyed one common ancestor, then haven't I destroyed them all?
Actually, forensics is a subset of science that can tell us a great deal about the nature of past events.

Forensics is science. The creation scientists use it to show the Earth is young.

So, why is it that the gods chose to play a cruel joke on humans making it seem as though we evolved our characteristics from animals similar to us, who share 99.9% of our DNA, instead of humans being qualitatively different. Why would the gods do this, particularly when the bibles says man will have dominion over all beasts?

In this, I have to agree. It was the "god of the world and the prince of the power of the air." He saw the similarities and used it for his fake science to fool people with his lies. Unfortunately, Satan isn't a beast, but a fallen angel.

What is more likely, that the gods purposely made these similarities so to confuse and confound us, or the story was set down within the limited parameters of knowledge of the natural world that existed at the time?

God just reused his parts, and Satan took advantage of it. Look how many people believe in the lies and now its mainstream. Satan has made it so creation science is out of his fake science realm now.

Not superstition, but part of the supernatural according to the Bible. The superstition you talk of is something man-made.

Why don't you believe me? Instead, Satan makes you think what he wants you to think. However, he's a master masquerader and thus is able to hide so people do not think he exists. Very few question his existence. There is a tv series called Lucifer on Netflix now. The antagonist has the power to make you tell your deepest and darkest desires :19:.

>>It's true, evolution shows God started small and we all evolved from the same DNA.<<

smh.

BTW, the answer according to evolution was 70 million years when the monkeys started to exist. The Bible states they were created on the 6th day. There is no evolution in the Bible.

Where evolution is, in my opinion, in Satan's anti-Bible. Using ToE, evolutionary thinking and history, we see that he contradicts everything God has said in the Bible. Instead of humans and all land animals created on the 6th day, monkeys evolved into humans. We even have believers who think BioLogos or old Earth. They and you have been misled.

Millions of years.

Wrong answer.

Feel free to post your proof.

To believe in evolution you must be missing some marbles upstairs.....

Merry Christmas everyone!

Millions of years.

Wrong answer.

Too vague. According to evolution, it was around 70 million years ago.

According to the Bible, land animals were created on the sixth day, estimated to be around 6,000 years ago.

You didn't know either, so bzzzzzzzz wrong.

Millions of years.

Wrong answer.

Too vague. According to evolution, it was around 70 million years ago.

According to the Bible, land animals were created on the sixth day, estimated to be around 6,000 years ago.

You didn't know either, so bzzzzzzzz wrong.

I agree, your "proof" is too vague.

So if you don't observe your straw man today it didn't happen in the past?

I'm just saying it violates the "present is the key to the past" thinking. Also, we cannot observe what happened in the "past" of millions of years. Thus, how can you even bring Baconian science into this? It means you are wrong.

Moreover, instead of claiming logical disagreements with no evidence, why don't you explain how tailed to tailless monkeys happened? You can't. You could not answer when I asked the question. If I destroyed one common ancestor, then haven't I destroyed them all?
Actually, forensics is a subset of science that can tell us a great deal about the nature of past events.

Forensics is science. The creation scientists use it to show the Earth is young.

So-called “Creation Science” is not science. It’s religious fundamentalism with a predefined conclusion.

That, in part, is why the various creation ministries do no research and don’t publish in peer reviewed journals.

So, why is it that the gods chose to play a cruel joke on humans making it seem as though we evolved our characteristics from animals similar to us, who share 99.9% of our DNA, instead of humans being qualitatively different. Why would the gods do this, particularly when the bibles says man will have dominion over all beasts?

In this, I have to agree. It was the "god of the world and the prince of the power of the air." He saw the similarities and used it for his fake science to fool people with his lies. Unfortunately, Satan isn't a beast, but a fallen angel.

What is more likely, that the gods purposely made these similarities so to confuse and confound us, or the story was set down within the limited parameters of knowledge of the natural world that existed at the time?

God just reused his parts, and Satan took advantage of it. Look how many people believe in the lies and now its mainstream. Satan has made it so creation science is out of his fake science realm now.

Not superstition, but part of the supernatural according to the Bible. The superstition you talk of is something man-made.

Why don't you believe me? Instead, Satan makes you think what he wants you to think. However, he's a master masquerader and thus is able to hide so people do not think he exists. Very few question his existence. There is a tv series called Lucifer on Netflix now. The antagonist has the power to make you tell your deepest and darkest desires :19:.

Your childish fears and superstitions of Satans, beasts and other absurdities is disturbing. Living a life in trembling fear of Lucifer and conspiracy theories that Satan controls your mind is even more disturbing.

Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion. It took God six days to create the Earth and universe and then he rested on the seventh. Big bang took less than twenty minutes and still there is no good explanation or evidence.

law-Kepler-motion-planets-orbits-focus-Sun.jpg

"Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, in astronomy and classical physics, laws describing the motions of the planets in the solar system. They were derived by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, whose analysis of the observations of the 16th-century Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe enabled him to announce his first two laws in the year 1609 and a third law nearly a decade later, in 1618. Kepler himself never numbered these laws or specially distinguished them from his other discoveries."

Kepler’s laws of planetary motion | Definition, Diagrams, & Facts

Johannes Kepler was a creation scientist.

Johannes Kepler - creation.com

Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion. It took God six days to create the Earth and universe and then he rested on the seventh. Big bang took less than twenty minutes and still there is no good explanation or evidence.

"Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, in astronomy and classical physics, laws describing the motions of the planets in the solar system. They were derived by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, whose analysis of the observations of the 16th-century Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe enabled him to announce his first two laws in the year 1609 and a third law nearly a decade later, in 1618. Kepler himself never numbered these laws or specially distinguished them from his other discoveries."

Kepler was not a “creation scientist”. it is fraudulent for you to attempt to impose your religious views on others.

Nothing to do with biological evolution.

The charlatans at your crank creation ministry are frauds.

Don’t be an accomplice to fraud.

Here's another example of evolution fraud. They have no explanation for Kepler's laws of planetary motion.

Who has no explanation? Biologists?
Where is it explained in the Bible?

Forum List

Back